Episode 1

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Episode One

 

Ding Dong—

 

“Who is it?” the door beeped and it was revealed that Exo’s member Xiumin was peeking out of the tiny space. “No one’s out here” Xiumin scratched his head. He had noticed a few cameras near the front door just then. “….” Xiumin stared at each and every one of the cameras.

 

He awkwardly grinned before bowing at the cameras. “Anyeonghaseo~ I am Exo’s Xiumin” he waved. “What’s with all the ruckus?” The door beeped once more revealing two other Exo members. “Hyun—what is going on-?” Kai paused.

 

Baekhyun who noticed a weird looking box standing nearby the cameras made a run for it. “What is this?” Baekhyun kicked the box. “Yaa—what are you doing?” Xiumin scolded him. “Kicking this unusual box” Baekhyun casually answered.

 

“Maybe someone is in there” Kai commented. “That’s not even possible” Xiumin said. “Everything’s possible hyungnim~” Kai cooed. “I told you not to call me that” Xiumin slapped Kai’s . “Yikes—better make a run for it” Baekhyun ran inside.

 

Xiumin pulled the box inside and he sat at the sofa nearby. “Hyung-what are you doing?” Lay appeared out of nowhere. “Someone left this box outside” Xiumin whispered. “Maybe it’s those packets of chickens the youngsters ordered yesterday” Lay sat beside him.

 

“Maybe” Xiumin stuck his tongue out. Suho woke up with his hair all messed up, he entered the living room, not knowing that there were a few cameras ‘looking’ at him. “What’s that?” Suho who was half awake kicked the box and he stomped it.

 

Xiumin and Lay’s expression turned blank and a little sour. “WGM?” Sehun stared at the name below the box. “What?” Sehun took a closer look. “We got married?!!!!!” Sehun yelled and it awakened everyone in the dorm.

“Are you drop dead serious?!” Tao ran outside, looking a little giddy. “I’ve been wanting to star in this show!” Sehun smiled. “Me too!” Chen hoped. “Who is going to be the new husband?” the members pondered.

 

“I’m betting on Suho hyung” Kai raised his hand. “No way! I’m betting on Sehun” Tao shouted. “I’m betting on Lay hyung” Baekhyun said. “I’m betting on myself” Chen grinned.

 

In the studio

MC Misun: The Exo members are pretty witty

MC Choa: But they are so cute

 

Xiumin who was staring at the box, finally had decided to open it. “Oh-it’s an old magazine” Lay looked at it. “It’s a Kpop magazine from two years ago” Baekhyun laughed. “Never knew that WGM was so cheap” Suho snorted

 

We are not cheap, Suho-sshi -.-

 

“Open it” Chen ordered. The mem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter