The stupid couple

The Butterfly Effect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hellooooo it's already long time since my last update. I make this almost 5 months because I really like this story. But when I want to post it, I forgot about the title, and I don't know what goods title for this story.

But here we go. Hope you like it!

 

..............................................................................................................................

"How is your family ?"

Suddenly Amber coming from nowhere give Henry heart attack because startled. If anybody else he will cursing, but this is Amber. Amber will kill him if he do that, or she will ignore him for few weeks later (god Henry can't get ignored from Amber even just for one day) or the worst thing, Amber will upset and crying. Henry know Amber will never crying in front of him, but imagine Amber crying just make him feel uncomfortable.

"They are fine" said Henry "how about yours ?"

"If you mean with my parents still doing their normal activity when my sister busy to jumping in grand canyon like Dora the explore you said fine, then they are fine"

"Funny"

"Yeah" Amber sit in sofa right beside Henry. Their skin brush each other. Amber grab the remote and turn on the TV, they watching national geographic together. "What date today ?"ask Amber.

"I don't know tenth maybe" said Henry.

"Do you already pay your tax and insurance ?"

God damn it he forget it. Oh god Amber will keep talking until tomorrow if she know Henry forget it again. "Of course" said Henry so confident, try to divert Amber. "Really ?" Why Amber don't believe him...

"Where is the receipt ?"

"I throw it"

Okay Amber will explode now. "Hen..."

Henry get up then sit in his knees in front of sofa. "Sorry I forgot it, sorry, please spare me, don't scold me" Henry said so fast wishing Amber don't really hear him.

Henry open his eyes and stare at Amber who looks so calm. He want to being ease but Amber take a deep breath and "Oppa did I already told you how important it is ? Be a good civilization please, and this insurance just for your own god. You live alone in here, can you just take care yourself a bit...."

Amber keep talking and Henry didn't even get a chance to cut her up. He stay in his knees while Amber give him a lecture, she tell all of the impossibility can happen towards him. "I make schedule in your phone"

"I... delete it when the schedule coming"

One

"Are you busy these days until you can't remember it ?"

Henry want to say yes, but actually that is not, and lying is not a good way to handle mad Amber because she will always know "not really"

Two

"So why you didn't do it ? Just get assistant" said Amber.

"For what ? I already have you. I know you love this Oppa" said Henry with sly attitude.

Three

"Snoopy"

Buggggg

Amber throw all the pillow towards Henry. What the hell with this guy. If the pillow can destroy Henry, he already dead meat right now.

"Here again !" Their Genneo friends coming home and found the both of them fighting like a tom and jerry. "Good job Am !"

"Hei" said Henry annoyed with his friend reaction.

"Good job Am, You really good became her mom"

"Hei!" Now Amber who is send him a death glare.

"Okay okay my apologize, not a good mom but good wife"

"Hei !!!" Shout Amber and Henry together. Amber shouting because she hate to imagine she became mess Henry’s wife, and Henry shouting because he hates Amber mad because everything will became mess if Amber mad.  

After 20 minutes fighting like a kid and Amber done with her mad. She stop it and handed her hand "give me your wallet"

Henry know even Amber mad at him throw the pillow to him, in the end Amber will always take care of him. Henry grinning and give his wallet. "The receipt ?" Amber always nagging him to keep all the receipt when he buy something. That is became habit for him now. Henry grab a bunch of receipt in his drawer.

Henry bring all the receipt to Amber but he grab one of them and take to his pocket. Unlucky him, Amber caught it but she stay innocent for beginning. Amber took all of the receipt note it, sum it and doing all of that math thing. Henry just stay quiet beside her and he just look at his phone all the time.

"You miss almost 850.000 won, where is it ?"

"Oh really ?" Henry try to be innocent, but Amber don't fall in that trick.

"You wanna play a game with me ?"

"Sowryyy I buy some accessories for my mom" still try to lying.

"How unlucky that girl" but Amber know it and just scowl. "Just don't lost the receipt or the certificate if you buy something expensive. I don't even know you want to waste your money for a girl"

"This is for my mo..." Henry stop his statement when Amber look at him with boring expression.

"Here look at this" Amber show Henry's laptop "this is you tax, just check it and click send"

"I don't need to check just click send"

"NO ! What if I trick you or I miss the calculate, don't be so easy"

Henry looks annoyed. "Check it !"

"Yes mom !"

Amber glared then pouted, feel so depressed because this oppa.

"I think you are will be a big reason if I die young"

"No, don't leave me my beloved Amber" Henry try to give Amber kiss with his cute face.

"GO AWAYYY!"

....

"Henry how are you today ?"

"I’m doing fine mom, I had lunch with Amber then we play together until I drained my energy. Mom I think I become more old"

"Henry, do you still fool around with Amber ?"

"Yeah, she is my best friend"

"Just best friend ?"

Henry keep silent don't really get what his mom mean. "Honey I know Amber is a nice girl, she is funny, strong, kind, and pretty in her own way, but..."

"But what ?"

"You know honey I don't think she is the right girl for you. Look at her, actually mom don't really like her tattoo's, how can her parent let her doing something like that"

"What's wrong with that mom ? It's cool, and I like it. Amber is coolest girl I ever meet"

"but honey, a girl shouldn't doing something like that, we are Asian people not an American"

"She grow up in LA mom not in China, same with like me"

"But Henry, mommy just don't like you are so close with her"

"Why mom ? I'm won't marry her in future anyway"

"Oh, really... but mom thought"

"What ?"

"Mom thought you have a thing with Amber" suddenly his two sibling appear in screen.

"Oh... what ??? Mom !!! She just like my little sister, we're best friend anyway"

"Okay okay honey, you maybe just a friend with her now, but if you keep hanging around with her you can falling to her"

"that is impossible mom"

Suddenly Clinton and Whitney laughing hard. They got amused with Henry obviously with his interest towards Amber. "What ?" Henry looks gonna explode anytime. So Clinton stopped his laugh and said "But you are act around her is different when you're with Whitney"

"That's right"

"But I like her mom, she is so kind and lovely, right dad ?" said Whitney.

"Yeah, I ever talk with her, she so polite" now Henry’s dad turn.

"Mom these day who is care about the appearance. And mostly American people do a tattoo. We live in Canada mom not in china" said Clinton.

"That's right, she so kind towards me, and she have feminine side too mom"

Henry and his mom don't get a chance to talk back because the other keep talking.

"Henry, someday you need to settle down, and I think she is perfect for you" said Clinton.

"O my god Clinton stop it !" Henry and his mom shouted together.

"Why ?" Clinton give his innocent face.

"Mom I'm tired I want to sleep now. And this conversation never happen" Henry glared towards his brother. "Bye, good night" Henry shut his skype.

"Why they even think like that"

Henry still a stupid snoopy, he so obviously about his feeling for Amber, but why even everybody said he is genius.

...

"Yo Henry, you sure won't come with us ?"

"C'mon Gen it's already late even I want to. And I don't wanna disturb your honeymoon"

"Jezzzz, I'm just travelling with her, I don't think about married yet"

"Hooo..., but I'm sure you will enjoy this vacation like a honeymoon" Henry in the devil mode on.

"Shut up Hen. But you sure you won't come with us ?"

"I'm not feel well anyway, but thanks for inviting me"

"Okay then" Genneo grab his luggage, before he close the door he still give his last word to Henry "but Henry I think you and Amber will married first than me and my girlfriend"

"Just go Gen !!!" Henry don't have energy to shout loud because he really not feeling well today. His head spinning since this morning, and his body feeling hot, maybe he caught flu, because he play until dawn last night. He ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter