I adore you

The Butterfly Effect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry for a long time no update, i got a lot job to do. >_<

..........

Amber & Wesley Wong

Amber got really tight schedule these past day. And her energy already drown because Top Fly shooting. This is the worst she ever had, more than in Real Man, she got bruises of course but not this much. Amber remember the last shoot when she must climbing down from high building, that is so scary. She wanna cry but the oldest member in there encourage her. Gladly the other member always help her, and she had someone who understand her poor chinese  and always stay right beside her.

Wesley Wong POV

I meet her for the first time, she is little shy. Everybody talking in chinese but in the beginning she just talking with her manager and her special producer for this show. She looks like a guy, but her smile is warm and somehow I found that is cute. I remember to searching about the member before the first meeting. She like out of cast, maybe because her poor Chinese, and she didn’t even live in China, but in Korea and LA. When she shy I hesitant to approach her. Then the other member approach her first and help her with everything.

In the first shooting in outdoor I found out that she is strong not like the other weak girl, and smart. She quickly understand about the order and don’t shy asking if she don’t understand the words. If there is not a group job maybe she is got the first place. She doing great in all orders. And eventually I like her personality. We make a friend and then I got used to stay right beside her whenever I can. Thankfully our English can make our conversation became more comfortable than the other.

I really aware with her position. Although she is tomboy, strong and smart, she is really a girl. She afraid sometimes, she whining sometimes (okay I caught her whining towards manager, but she got embarrassed after that). The production crew make her looks like a man, doing all that hard work even the other girl didn’t do it. Because of that,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter