The Tale of Sehun's New Girlfriend

The Butterfly Effect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 1

“Hi Am”

“supp?”

“ngggg”

“spill it, I know you must want something”

“ouch you know me so well Am”

“of course, we’ve been together since we’re still in diapers”

“for your information, you’re the one in diapers, cause i stop using diaper when you were born”

“thanks for reminding me that you’re that old”

“hey!”

“what?”

“ok, ok, you win” Kris said with a pout that makes Amber grins.“So what do you want?”

“can you help me train our new member?”

“how about i become your member instead of training a new boy? you’re wasting time, psshh”

“let me remind you, Miss, you’re a girl not a boy.” hearing that, Amber pouts at Kris.

“But I want to play basketball too Oppa” Amber nags softly trying to be cute.

“you can always play with me anytime, Amber”

Amber give up, she has been begging Kris for two years already and he never lets her join the university's basketball team because of her gender.

“who is the boy?”

“come to the court at four”

“ok”

***********************

4 PM

“Hi Am” said Chanyeol.

“Hi Ambie” said Xiumin.

“stop it Oppa”

“aww you’re so cute” Amber gives Lay her glare.

“do you want me to kick you, Oppa?”

while others just messing up with her hair to welcome her.

“hi, you come”

“of course” Amber still mad at Kris, but at least she does come.

“here, he is our maknae, Sehun”

“hi” Amber gives her brightest smile welcoming the boy, but Sehun just watches her coldly. 

“how old is he?” Amber whispers towards Kris.

“two years younger than you”

“but why does he looks so cold? I don’t like him”

“don’t judge him just because his face is prettier than you” Amber pouts again.

“so when will we start?”

“not we, just both of you!” said Kris “Sehun need to catch up with the team, so I’m counting on you”

“what?”

“just get along, okay? don’t get into fight” Kris leaves them behind and goes back to his team.

Amber and Sehun still stays being awkward . Okay Amber doesn't like it, she doens't even  like that new boy. He looks so arrogant like he is a prince. Well his face looks like one, but still, Amber doesn’t like him.

“ehem ehem, okay we will start tomorrow at 3 pm  until 7 pm in the second court. Are you fine with that, or do you have any class?”

“ok”

Amber waits for another minute thinking that he would at least say something, but turns out that he just keeps quiet and looks back at her with a challenging face.

Damn it I hate this boy

“don’t be late because you need to catch a lot of things” Amber tries to be tough. But Sehun still gives her his cold face that makes Amber more uncomfortable.

********************

Day 2

Amber is getting annoyed because she never expects that this boy will have lots of fans. She want to give him a private lesson because she know that teaching this cold boy will not be easy at all although he has the talent.

First she instructs him to do warming up. Actually every athlete should know this, but sometimes they don’t bother to do that. But real athlete will do it. After that she wants him to play by himself so she can see how good is he, but actually she regrets it. Sehun is so damn talented, he really knows how to play basketball. Amber almost gaps just watching him plays.

When Amber almost do that stupid thing, Sehun gives his mocking smile that makes Amber almost throw up and get mad. She can do better than him, although deep down, she knows how good Sehun plays.

She is just jealous and the cheers from the girls in the bleachers makes her mad. Okay I am the one training him so I’m the king, he should do everything I said. Amber starts to give him hell- like training.

 

Day 8

“you done?” Amber sit patiently in her bench with timer in her hand while watching Sehun sprinting. Amber like to make Sehun annoyed.

Amber almost giggles when she look at Sehun's red face.

“now sit !” Amber takes Sehun legs and tries to give a massage to check on Sehun's legs.

“have your legs been injured before?” Amber carefully checks his legs.

Sehun still keeps silent. Amber sighs. “you really wanna shut your mouth all the time?” Amber accidentally press one part of Sehun's legs and making him startled.

“you are hurt in here”

Amber looks at him, trying to reach his eyes, but he didn’t want to look back. How strange.

“you wanna play like a kid?” then Sehun looks at her with guilty eyes, like a boy who got caught by her teacher.

“rest for three days, don’t run, don’t do something bad to your legs. If you want to do warm ups, just do it lightly”

Amber wraps up her things ready to goes back home.

“I’m fine” said Sehun loudly.

“I’m in charge in here, you fine if I said so” Amber looks at him with cold face. And when she turns around she just grins I win today.

********

Sehun was getting his things when her fans came and surrounded him like always. They gave him a lot of gifts and forced him to take it.

When he was going to exit the court, he passed the toilet and he heard something.

“hey who do you think you are? Why did you make our Sehun do things like a slave? Huh?” some girls said that loudly.

“you think you’re a princess when you can be near our prince” another girl said with an unpleasant voice.

“hey, you tomboy! You jare ust another ugly duck you know. Dark skin, short hair, tattos, flat chest, are you even a girl?”

They mocked her non-stop

~~

“I don’t know what you mean” Amber's voice sounded so weak.

“you are flirting with our Sehun, right?”

“I...”

“you think you’re Geum Jandi? mere poor girl who could caught Junpyo's attention?”

“I...” said Amber trembling

“you are dreaming!”

Amber can't take it no more, she exploded, “You done talking craps?” Sehun surely know whose voice is it and it is not the same voice as the girls that mocked Amber.

“Then do you think you can replace me? That boy gives me nerves, I would be so glad if you can” Amber continues in calm tone. “you can’t do that right? Even the greatest player needs somebody to control them, and that’s my role in here, so shut your mouth or talk directly to Kris, you are wasting my time”

Amber walked out of the toilet and found Sehun watching her with a shocked expression, that made Amber smile, “oh you can make that kind of expression too, I’m glad you are still a human, not robots” Amber taped Sehun's shoulder before leaving him.

 

Day 9

Amber found Sehun standing beside her. “I want to practise”

“yeah” Amber was too startled so she said Ok.

Sehun walked away after hearing Amber's reply. Amber was dumbfounded when she realize it.

 

At court

 

Amber run to Sehun and was getting all of his belongings. She grabbed Sehun's hand and dragged him without even saying anything.

 

Several minutes later.

 

They already sat at a restaurant.

“eat!”

Sehun just stared at her.

“you need to eat a lot, your body is too skinny” Amber put a plate in front of Sehun, she smiled at him with a sparkling eyes.

Is she flirting with me? – Sehun

This is fun, like feeding Jack Jack – Amber

With suspicious feelings, Sehun started to eat, while Amber still examining him.

But they ended up eating 3 set of  complete menu just for both of them.

“this is delicious right?”

“mhhm” Sehun reply with mouthful of food.

Amber giggled, she gave him an adoring stare all the time when they were eating.

After eating, they just stay in there. While Sehun is still busy with his phone, Amber is busy with her rubik's cube. They didn’t say anything but they didn’t feel awkward or uncomfortable around each other.

Actually, when she was busy with her cube, Sehun took glances over Amber several times.

“you done?” Sehun just nodded obediently like a kid “then lets get back home”

Amber walked him home until they arrived in front of his house. “you know that I’m not a kid”

“I know” Amber reply “...but I just want to walk you home, can’t I?”

Sehun sighing she is surely like a very competitive kid.

“whatever”

Amber smiled, “bye Sehun! Have a good rest! Be careful with your legs”

Sehun can feel his ear became red. When he closed the front door, his first sister came out of her bedroom, “your fans?”

Second sister : “girlfriend?”

“no, she is my senior”

“oh”

Sehun is just too embarrassed.

 

Day 10                               

Amber was getting ready in the side of the court while watching the team doing practise. She sat there holding a book and a pen, waiting for them.

“hi Am!”

“I heard you just had a date with Sehun yesterday” said Xiumin.

“really?!” Lay getting really excited.

“oh our Amber has already grown up” they started to mess her hair up again.

“stop it!” Amber glared towards them “I didn't have a date with him. My goodness! who the hell wants to date a boy with a pretty face like that?”

“let see, half of the girl's population in this campus is willing to date him” said Kris. “don’t be too hard on him”

“he is just too arrogant oppa” said Amber.

“but he has a talent”

“it is because of that talent that makes him like that. He shouldn't be too arrogant. If not, it will drag him down”

“hey, don’t be like that”

“I'm just saying”

“but you like his skill right?” said Canyeol.

“not really, I like yours more” Amber tried to sound cute but ended up laughing. Teasing the boys surely made her day.

“ouuu Amber come here let me kiss you” Chanyeol pouted his lips.

“urrrrgh grosss” said Amber while laughing.

~~

“Sehun what are you doing in here, wanna come?”

“no I just want to say hi but suddenly something came up so I need to go right now!”

“oke bye”

“bye hyung”

 

“ah she think I'm just a loser, let see who is the loser”

After that day, while they are practicing, Amber successfully chased all of Sehun's fans away. Too many people made Amber feel dizzy. But the thing that made it worst is Sehun's more-cold face looks that he gave her. And that thing surely annoyed Amber.

He really didn’t have a good attitude. He didn’t give Amber any respects. He will obediently did what Amber said while in the court only. When they were done, he just walked away and didn’t say anything to her. His pride is just too high and he didn’t like other people especially girls mocking him.

“how about playing a match with me?”

Amber looked at him, “how about you practise diligently and I will consider your offer later”. And with that Sehun start the war with Amber. Amber just want to know his pride's limit.

And two weeks just passed like that.

 

Day 35

When Amber came to the court after class, she found Sehun already there practicing. Sigh!

another hard day!

Sehun just smirked at her and continue his practise.

Amber watched him he is surely good, but he tries too hard, he tried to push himself to his  limit. But he can hurt himself if he's not careful enough.

“oi!”

Amber still wandered in her thought.

“oi!” Sehun shooked Amber's shoulder that made Amber come to her senses. But she got shocked seeing Sehun's face getting way too close to her. “am I  that handsome till you gaps your mouth?”

Amber pus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter