try to chase another chance

The Butterfly Effect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today Amber is so happy because she had shooting variety show running man with Henry. Yeah Amber had tiny little crush for Henry, although she will never ever admit that, but she hope one day Henry will realize it.

The shooting today is so much fun, not only Henry, I know all of the guest. Kangnam before this we in variety show together, Joon Oppa we are friends, and Khun Oppa long time no see him and talk to him. Today Henry is so sweet like always he did. But yeah maybe just for her lil sis he willing to do that. I have slight disappointed but it’s okay I have fun while swim Han River, that is interesting. Khun Oppa well enough for help me got out from the water and take care of me after that.

After that day, my dating rumor with Henry became more blow up, but who is care. Henry Oppa doesn’t look really care, and I couldn’t do anything about that. Then I came back home two weeks to spend my precious vacation. So much fun. After the vacation I hang out with Jun.K Oppa and in the restaurant we accidentally meet Wooyoung, Taecyeon and Khun Oppa. So we had a dinner together.

After that Nickhun who already broke up with Tiffany, try to asking about Victoria. But Amber know about Victoria’s special relationship with Zhoumi Oppa. But Amber never say anything. After that Amber who had close friend with Jun.K meet Nickhun accidentaly. And they start talking and hang out for second time with Jun.K, Junho, Wooyoung and Nickhun. They teased Nickhun about Vic. Amber feel so cruel because she didn’t say about Vic and make Khun Oppa blushed everytime because yeah Vic ever falling to him, and now he try to get back with Victoria.

Amber need to go washroom and call Victoria and tell her about everything. And the Vic give her permission to tell Khun about she had a special relationship with another man. “hei” Khun Oppa standing in Amber back, make Amber startling. “do you want to tell me something”

“err yeah” Amber nerveus “actually, Vic Eoni already had a special person, and i think they have a good relationship for a long period, so...” Amber bit his lower lips can’t continou her words.

 

“oh it’s okay, we just joking so don’t really think hard about that. Maybe i lost my chance long time ago”

“you lost your chance since you date Tiffany Eoni” Amber can’t stop , and then she shock and close with two hand “sorry Oppa” and bit her lower lips again. Nickhun stare at her for almost ten minutes, make Amber more guilty.

“it’s fine, come on they waiting for us”

“Oppa...” Amber grab Nickhun shirt “don’t be upset, you lost your chance but i’m sure you will get another chance although with another person, just make sure, you are not gonna lost your chance again that time” said Amber. Nickhun just smiling towards Amber, and Amber feels how beautifull that smile. “yeah I will” Nickhun grab Amber palms “thank you for your advise, now let’s go back i think they already get drunk right now”

After that day Amber never meet Nickhun again, the both of them busy with their work. Amber stay in Cina for a while because her work, and 2pm busy with their comeback.

One month later...

“hei Amber, I won my first trophy in TV Cham... let’s go drink tonight” message from Jun.K.

“okay”

Tonig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter