nice to meet u baby

Our Love Never Ends No Matter What

When I woke up this morning I didn't saw leo at the dram I was looking and checking but he wasn't there. After a while I heard foot steps from up stairs and suddenly N appeared and say hey ravi is everything OK R : y...yeah where is leo N : he is not here. He went on a date with Suho. He came this morning and took leo. R : and leo go n : yes cuaz he knows that suho had busy days and don't have time to call and even he lost his phone. R : he is lying at him how can leo trust him. N : no ur wrong he is not......by the way what happened between u and leo again did u guys bring the past again R : ah..hum....n...no we just had little misunderstanding oh yeah right. U remembered me I have to go to JYP today   N : why? R : cuaz I have show with them n can u go instead of me N : what are u kitting I can't did they say anyone or u I know they say ravi so u have to go and by the way I got a busy day too. Ken and I were to CUBE R : why cuaz today they have something important and we need to cheer them up R : oh OK wat time N : around 2 oh I'm going at 12 .

Suddenly time past by and it was 12 I dressed quickly and go in JYP car it was really big.

I actually don't know everyone in got7 I remember the leader and others but some not really.

The car got there at two and was feeling not very happy cuaz I think is going to be boring. When I got the leader was standing happyly waiting for me and I looked I him and greeted him and he was cute and handsome next I met was yugyeom and he has a petty smile and he was happy. The other one was mark and he was wow very cute with red heir domn got7 are cute group the other one was bambam B : oh ravi its nice to meet u I'm really happy to see u here he was cute. Oh ravi I've seen u a lot but u don't really know me my name is youngjae he was very cute and I say nice to meet u ( do u know that ur cute) I wish I could say that loud. And I met Jr too he was beautiful but not my tips.           

J : And now u know our members and now u don't feel lonely R : I was happy now to meet them they are beautiful. We went inside the makeup stuff and I finished makeuping suddenly a cute ing hot guy entered the place and he was smiling like an angle and he was so ing beautiful and suddenly he looked at me and say to jb  hey is that ravi from vixx J : yes him suddenly he walked up closer and my heart was beating very hard and I was swearing . j : hey ravi u didn't meet our Jackson he was staring at me and I was straining back and I make the first move and say ah hi nice to meet u he shakes my hand and I felt like I was melting. They quickly were hurrying up and all went out expet Jackson and I was staring at each other oh god he was very cute.he come closer to me and whisper s in my ear and say we have to go its nice to meet u and he smiled wide. After he go I looked at my hand and say nice to meet u too baby.

When we were at the show we stare at each other a lot and I was very happy to meet him and when ever we look at each other I feel like my whole body is on fire he is so domn hot and he smiles a lot and make joks a lot he love and they love him back too I think Jackson is very handsome and I'm not going to let him go away from my hands.

After the show : 

I was ready to go back to Julyfish but before that I say by to every one and Jackson got up from his set and say by ravi see u in time

And I say yes u should come to julyfish one day OK guys bye I was walking ad turn back to look at Jackson 

He was staring back with hot eyes I really love the way he looks at me and he was handsome and very ing beautiful I think he is amazing 

I wonder how old is he and is he straight or gay but I.......I really think he is gay by the way he looks. So after the show I went inside JYP car to get me to julyfish I was staring at the car hoping if Jackson was here with me.

If he was here I think I'm ganna kiss him and have him right away and I will love him a lot I think he is very ganaric man and take everything serious just like me.

So the car got me there and I just saw hyuk and hongbin sitting on the table eating they asked me if I wanna eat but I say no I'm little tired I'll relax a little I went to my room and lay down and all I start thinking abt I was Jackson.