My Kids

EXO Drabbles and oneshots.

Pairing(s): Krisho?

Character(s): Kim Junmyeon, Wu Yifanfan.


Suho clicked his tongue.

“M...hm”

He leered at the girl.

“So, let me take a moment to assess what you have said to me.”

He took a moment, he stood there still staring at the girl. Clearly he wasn’t assessing anything but he just wanted to give her some time to simmer in her fear and to really think about the situation she was currently in.

After all, trespassing on private property is not something that should be done wily-nilly, nor taken lightly.

“You.” He lifted his head in the girl’s direction.

“Think that you are eligible enough to be with,” He swept his hand in the vague direction of where he though his children to be. Granted they were not in this particular area at this particular moment but they were somewhere about the building.

“One of my ten children?”

“Ten?” The girl squeaked. “

I thought you had eleven?”

“Eleven? Oh, you must mean their father, he may as well be another child he’s so apathetic.”

Before the girl had the chance to put in another word Suho continued on talking.

“But know this, he would be just as against this whole situation as I presently am, is that not right Kris?”

“Huh, what? Oh, yeah, no, yeah absolutely not.” Kris furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head to make it seem as though he had been paying more attention to the conversation than he actually had.

Suho was definite that Kris had no idea what he had just answered to, but it was the right answer none the less so he was somewhat satisfied.

“Does your feeble mind understand that? The answer is no form both sides.”

Suho motioned for the nearest butler to come and see the girl out.

Suho spoke as the girl was being led out of the foyer, “I am letting you off with a warning, I hope to not see you again on these terms otherwise the next time we meet after that will be in a courthouse, so now please be gone from my sights, some people are exceptionally busy, thank you.”

There were a few protests from the girl but they fell on deaf ears.

Suho could feel Kris ready to ask whether or not he should be concerned about what had just happened.

“No Kris there isn’t any need for you to be concerned.”

Kris nodded, used to just taking Suho’s word, if there was nothing to be worried about, there was nothing to be worried about.

“I’ll just head up then.” Kris looked at Suho the corner of his lips pulling upwards slightly.

“Don’t stress too much Suho, it will give you wrinkles before your time.”

Kris was practically kicked up the rounding stairs in the small foyer.


Ok so what was that.

This was only created because I kept on seeing Meme’s where people said that Suho looked like one of those rich mothers in K-dramas.

I think that ending went to the dogs. If I can even call that an ending. And that title ughh.

I was unsure of weather to make Suho the actual like mother of the group or to just keep it as a ‘Suho just got to into the moment’ kind of thing.

I am also unsure as to whether this can be considered as Krisho-? - or not.

Oh well, chalk up another bad drabble for me.  ..yay