Monsieur PO

EXO Drabbles and oneshots.

Pairing(s): Taoris

Character(s): Huang ZiTao, Wu YiFan/ Kris Wu/ whatever you call him.


Kris sighed.

For the hundredth time.

“Tao, are we anywhere close to being finished?”

The person in question didn’t give any notion that he had heard Kris, so he tried again.

“Tao, can we go now.” He more or less whined.

Still no response, the furry panda hat across from Tao was calling his name how could he possibly take his attention away from it?

Kris followed where Tao’s eyes were staring at.

He couldn’t be serious. He wanted to buy a fluffy hat, in the middle July? Sure Kris found it absolutely adorable – not that Kris would admit that to anyone, ever – and yes it practically screamed Tao, but it was impractical.

It’s not like he didn’t have plenty more furry hats at home, and Kris was just about to break it to Tao until he saw two large beady orbs staring him down in the most adorable – passively aggressive – way possible.

“Ge?” Tao began in a sing song tone.

Oh dear lord he should have seen this coming.

“Can you please, please, please get it for me?” He elongated the last please to really hammer into Kris’s brain how much he wanted the hat, lower lip slightly jutting out at the same time.

Kris looked at him.

Tao looked back.

Kris squinted his eyes.

Tao clasped his hands together.

Kris parted his lips.

Tao whimpered, his eyes glazing over.

 Kris gave in.

Tao cheered.

“Thank you so much Ge!” He was practically skipping towards his treasure, which had now been deemed “Monsieur PO” - They were in France after all – while Kris was left to wonder why he even bothers to put up a fight when Tao always wins.

Upon reaching the check out Kris automatically handed the worker his card. Exiting the shop he casually looked at the receipt to see how much he had spent, he could have sworn that had anyone saw the sate his eyes had been at that moment it would have been enough to rival Kyungsoo.

€40, for a freaking Panda hat.

Kris crumpled up the receipt in his hands, who sells fluffy hats in the middle of summer anyways.

Tao chuckled watching the ordeal happening beside him.

Kris would never disappoint when it came to making Tao laugh, lacing their fingers together he led the towards the food court.

“Come on Ge, after some lunch we can start heading back.”

No words could have sounded more heavenly to Kris.

*

After lunch Kris was looking forward to just taking a nice relaxing taxi ride back to the hotel and locking himself in his shared room with Suho to get some much warranted shut-eye.

Yet he found himself taking the scenic route, after Tao requested the driver to “Just let us off here” – Kris had clearly used up the last of his luck that day seeing as the driver was able to understand English.

He groaned thinking of how much more walking they were going to have to do before they reached the hotel, the bags in his hand a friendly reminder that the journey had only just begun.

Suddenly Kris heard the unmistakable sound of clicking shutters.

“The sunset is so pretty here.”

Tao was flittering about taking pictures of practically everything in sight, a couple of “Ohh’s” and “Ahh’s” being thrown around while he was at it.

Kris exhaled as a smile crept over his features.

Sure Tao could be a handful sometimes but at least he was a happy handful, and Kris wouldn’t have it any other way.

He heard a shutter go off once again but the sound was closer this time, he gave his attention to Tao.

“You should smile more Kris Ge.”

Looking at Tao’s own happy grin Kris hummed.

“It makes you look less like you’re ready to kill someone.”

And the smile dropped.

 Kris closed his eyes feeling the heavy bags once again, the journey had only just begun.

Kris opened his eyes so he could tell Tao that they should start hurrying up if they ever wanted to reach the hotel.

He looked ahead of him, bags.

To his left, air.

His right, Tao on the side of the bridge.

 Tao on the side of the bridge.

Tao. Side of Bridge.

“Jesus ing Christ!”

Kris dropped the bags and went to stand in front of Tao, Wushu knowledge be damned, he wasn’t dying on his watch.

“Tao, lean towards me I’ll catch you.”

Tao laughed, honestly Kris could be such a worry wart.

“Don’t worry Ge I’m fine”, he did a little twirl to prove his point.

“See? I’m not even up that high.”

Kris was having none of that.

“I don’t care, just get down from there.”

Tao frowned, “not until you take a picture of me.”Tao held out his camera to Kris, though he realised that he should probably sound less demanding.

“…Pleases?”

Kris sighed, he realised he had been doing that a lot today.

“Fine”, Tao did a small victory dance in his head.

“But we are heading straight back after this, alright?”

“Kay!” Tao posed for the picture with a broad smile

After the mini photo shoot Tao practically hopped into Kris’s arms from side of the bridge. They held each other for a bit, Tao resting his head on Kris’s chest while Kris in turn placed his chin on Tao’s head.

“Don’t do something like that again, I swear you nearly gave me a heart attack.”

After taking in the calming cent of Kris’s cologne, Tao lifted his head and smiled at said man.

“I’m sorry I made you worry, I know you’re getting old now so this mustn’t be good for your health.”

Kris didn’t even have the strength to retort to that so he just simply grunted to show that he was paying a slice of attention.

Tao took that as a sign that he’d more than tired Kris out enough for today, and with that they went to pick up their forgotten belongings to continue heading back to the hotel.

They walked in comfortable silence for a while before Kris decided to ask, “So Tao, which way is it to the hotel?”

Hearing the question Tao halted his pace, “What? Ge, I thought you knew.”

“How could I know you told the driver to drop us off way back there at some point, and besides I was just following you.”

Tao looked at Kris in disbelief, “But Ge, I was following you too.”

Kris mentally face palmed – since his hands were too busy carrying precious goods-, of course, this is the perfect end for a day like today.    

In the end they had to contact their band mate’s to come and get them, which in turn would mean endless torment for weeks courtesy of one Beagle line. 


A/N

Dear Lord what even was that.

I can honestly say that I did not expect it to turn out like this at all. I don’t even know where half of this plot came from – if you can even call it a plot.

The story just confused itself as continued on really, I mean that ending, what?

Also, Paris? This was literally all written while I was writing it, I practically did not have any clue which way I even wanted it to go.

Expect that form all of these drabble shots though.