chapter 3:new family..

Sweet Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I..."

She loss for words and their heartbeat is killing them.Baekhyun face is all red and its make taeyeon blushed too.suddenly,a bike crash through the window in the middle of them and greatly stopped in cool way.taehyeon scream but baekhyun didn't look so shocked at all.beside,he took a step to the guy who is driving the bike.

"Gotcha..finally meet you boss"

Chanyeol take out his bike helmet and greet his boss cheerfully.without warning Baekhyun punch his head and nag at him because he is late to arrive.Chanyeol groan in pain and said his apologise before someone head suddenly popped out behind him.His attitude is angel like and he look like he really love baekhyun so much when he suddenly hug him tightly.Baekhyun also treat him more softer than chanyeol.

"Boss you're great..you just beat them alone..we all so proud of you"

Lay cling at him and baekhyun pet his head more while praising him.taeyeon is clueless about two hot guy infront her but baekhyun look close to them so she thought they maybe his friends from other school since they are wearing different high school uniform.

Taeyeon pov:

Thanks god they look normal and young..

"Boss who is that girl?is that your rumored girlfriend"

Lay sudden question makes baekhyun stutter and they both know it is his girl.Chanyeol and lay quickly greet her and they tell a bit about their background and taeyeon feel so shocked when she know that lay is actually a good gun handler,meanwhile chanyeol is a good driver..he always win every race he joined.moreover they are more friendly like and its makes taeyeon hard to believe they are in red tail.

Baekhyun cough and give them som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter