chapter 4:devil life

Sweet Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon took a gulp of her saliva.she suddenly look so dissapointed when she saw a house infront her.It is more different from what she imagined it would be until she thought she is having a nightmare.infront her there are Baekhyun's house who look so much aged and exactly look creepy like a home you always  saw in many ghost stories.she slowly follow Baekhyun from behind  before a figure suddenly coming out from the bushes and make taeyeon scared.

"Boss..welcome home.."

A figure who scared her start to greet baekhyun politely and gaze at taeyeon who is standing behind him.He ask him who is taeyeon before Baekhyun introduce them both.After that he look uninterested at her.Taeyeon silent herself and let them both have a talk before Suddenly glance at a guy or his name is xiumin who is holding a box full of tools.from what she heard he bringing that to repair their living room door.she spaced out so long until she not realised that she is already inside the house.it was very noisy since two guy who Xiumin called sehun and kai is fighting over some junk food.their fight makes everything in the old house  damaged and more worse.

Taeyeon pov:

Its must be a lot of pain to repair this..because not only the paper door broke but others things too.

Their fight didn't lasts longer when someone who is wearing a blue apron knock them both with a ladle.He angrily nag at them both and seized the junk food that they are fighting for.meanwhile,baekhyun and xiumin look empressed by that guy until they both start to cheer for him.

"You are really good at a time like this d.o"

Xiumin praising him and d.o smile proudly.he want to quickly going back into the kitchen but a girl behind baekhyun interested him.

"Hey are you taeyeon?we heard lot about you..my name is d.o,i am the chef here,this two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter