chapter 2:closer

Sweet Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun pov:

Did she know i love her since we were five..

"Nee..look at that she is crying"

"How ugly"

Taeyeon is being bullied when she was 5 year old.its was because she is so dense and timid so everyone enjoyed bullied her.Moreover it become worst when a cute looking boy whose been calling prince by everyone start to become close friend with her.All girls at her school become jealous and began to bullied taeyeon hard until everytime she come back home with barefoot and some bruise on her face.she cried a lot and Baekhyun feel irritated that the prince just let his fan girls do anything they like..or did he even know what his fangirls did behind him?

Baekhyun otherwise always watching taeyeon but he can't face her or he will stutter and blush.they often bump with each other but taeyeon just pass him by since she don't know him much.One day,the prince suddenly want to walk home with her and baekhyun feel irritated.the prince also already apologise to taeyeon for trouble his fangirls make and want to walk her home to protect her and taeyeon look happy.

"Yeah..like she must be happy..the kind prince is walking her home..not someone troublemaker like me.."

Baekhyun mumble along his way tailing them both.his chest hurt a lot.suddenly,he heard someone screaming and he saw taeyeon and the prince is being surrounded by highschooler bullies.they is asking them some money and prince was doing his best protecting taeyeon but he has been beaten easily.Taeyeon is crying when a guy pull her hair and yell to her harshly and baekhyun grin with anger.he quickly correcting his red bandana and grab a stick that is near him.He run and hit some of the bullies hard and easily beat him with one blow punch and kick.

He must look small but.when it come to strength he was an ad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter