Where are we going?

Picture on the wall

Tiffany watched as he found his way to his door.

"All of a sudden being kind, I wonder what he is thinking?"

A little branch scratched Kai's face and he poked his bottom lip causing Tiffany to instantly grab at her seat belt.

"Don't, don't, no fan-girling" she thought as she let go of her seat belt and breathed out a deep breathe.

Kai finaly got into the car.

"I arranged something really sweet for the both of us" he said as he put on his seat belt.

"Really?" she questioned as she leaned foward.

Kai nodded.

"Wow!" she exclaimed "I thought you would just take me to a cafe or some thing".

"No, I am much more romantic than that" he said as he leaned over and opened the glove box.

"Tie that around your head".

"What, why?"

"I don't want you to see where we are going, please, trust me". 

Kai pulled the puppy dog look on his face and Tiffany instantly gave in as she grabbed the bandana and tied it around her head.

"Now don't say a word, OK?"

Tiffany nodded as she could feel her heart racing.

"This is the Kai I know and love" she thought to herself as she smiled.

Kai turned the radio on and an EXO-K song was playing.

"Wow, I love this song" he said as he turned it up.
 

~Oh you’re so beautiful~
~Oh so Beautiful, so beautiful to me~
~Oh so Beautiful and I just gotta let you know girl~
~To me to me Beautiful Beautiful~

As he sung Tiffany could feel her body relaxing and she slowly melted into the chair as his singing voice filled his ears.

He looked over and noticed her smiling and then he felt slightly relieved and reached over and touched her hand.

She got a bit of a fright and then he chuckled.

"Just me" he said as he gripped onto her hand.

He suddenly felt relaxed as well and this song was putting them both at ease and he felt so calm and was glad to be away from every thing and at this very moment he was; happy.

He slowed the car down.

"We are here, but don't take it off" he said as he got out of the car.

Tiffany felt helpless being led blindfolded.

Kai opened her door and gently helped her out of the car.

"Trust me, OK?"

Tiffany nodded and allowed herself to be led by Kai as she stepped one foot infront of the other.

"Are we.."

"Shhhh.."

Tiffany instantly closed and then he stopped walking and she did as well.

"Are we.."

Kai interupted by hugging her.

She almost fell over but he held her close.

~Ohh you're beautiuful~ he sung into her ear.

He then pulled away and took off her blind fold. 

Image result for namale fiji

"Wow" she said as she looked at the table set up infront of a beautiful waterfall.

"Just for you" he said as he held his hand out.

She went to reach out but was hesitant.

"What's wrong?" he asked as he put his hand back down.

"I know why you are doing this" she said as she looked down.

"Doing what?"

Tiffany felt her eyes begin to well up.

"What's wrong?" he asked as he came towards her.

"I promised myslef I wouldn't fan-girl but here I am fangirling all over again".

"I just want to make you feel special" he said as he looked down the rocks.

"You just want to make sure I keep my mouth shut" she said as she looked at him.

"What?"

"Don't worry Kai, after we eat this meal, I will never mention you again and I will take your pictures down".

"My, my pictures?"

"I have all your photots on my wall but, but that's not you and this isn't you either, the real you is the guy I met at the resturant".

Kai looked down and sighed.

"Don't be nice just out of fear, I promise I won't tell" she said as she walked past him and sat at the chair.

"I should of brang some shorts and a shirt to go for a swim" she said as she looked at the water falling.

"Tiffany.."

"What is it?" she asked as she kept staring at the water.

But there was no response.

She turned around.

"Kai?" she questioned.