Two years later.....

Picture on the wall

"Tiffany, get over your obsession".
 

"I am not obsessed" moaned Tiffany.

"Ok, but don't come running to me when you find out your bias is just a normal human being like you and I".

"Are you two working or talking?" asked Manager Taeyeon.

Tiffany and Sooyoung bowed their heads slightly and they continued to work harder with out talking.
..

After she finished her shift she ran straight out the door.

"She is so funny, isn't she?" 

Taeyeon laughed "She is a good girl and Exo-K are a really great band, she needs to just get her head out of the clouds".

Sooyoung nodded "though I wouldn't mind meeting Suho" she giggled.

"I wouldn't mind meeting Baekhyun".

Sooyoung laughed as they high fived.
..

Tiffany got home and ran straight to the computer.

Her hands were shaking but before she typed she did a quick prayer to God.

"Dear God, I never ask for too much, do I?"

"Please let me win a date with Kai".

She giggled and then went straight back into her prayer.

"Please let me have this happiness". 

She then opened her eyes and typed in.
'Www.Exo-K.com'

She then went to the competitions tab and scrolled down. 

She clicked on 'Winners have been announced' and then she closed her eyes as she felt her heart racing.

"Please God, God please". 

She then opened her eyes and saw 'And the winners are....' she scrolled down. 

'First Place winner is Tiffany. Hwang of Seoul, Korea'.

She jumped up and screamed while jumping around and then sat back down and pressed refresh over and over thinking her name would disappear but it didn't.

She then grabbed out her phone and went into her emails and surely enough she had an email from EXO-K management.

Miss Tiffany. Hwang
Thank you for entering our EXO-K 'who wants a date with Kai', competition. Your sketch of Kai was the best out of all the ones we saw and your artistic ability was seen by all the six members and they were equally impressed. You will get a call within the next few days and you will be told where and for how long you will be able to meet up with Kai. Just know Kai is a very busy person so the date will not be too long. Thank you.
-Exo-K

Tiffany re-read the email over and over until the page itself couldn't handle it and the browser closed down.

Tiffany put her hand on her chest and then thought back to win she had entered the competion.
 

#FLASHBACK

Tiffany was sitting in her room scrolling up and down the official EXO-K  website waiting for updates.

"Tiff, are you going to go to bed it's like 2 in the morning".

"Please, just another moment" she said as she turned to Taeyeon with red eyes and puffy cheeks.

"What are you waiting for?"

"There is going to be an update at 3 in the morning, I must wait"

"An update?" questioned Taeyeon.

"Don't you want to know what it is?"

"I don't, go to bed".

Tiffany shook her head violently "no way".
..

As soon as it hit 3am, an update appeared and Tiffany almost jumped out of her seat.

'Win a date with EXO-K Kai'.

She clicked it and read over the entry form at least a dozen times.

"Draw a picture of Kai, write a heartfelt letter and send a video in saying why you deserve a date with Kai" she said a loud.

Tiffany jumped up and ran to grab her sketch pad.

"It may be 3am but I will not loose!" 
 

#FLASHBACK OVER

Tiffany sat in her chair and her eyes started to water.

"I did it, finaly, I am being noticed" she cried to herself.