Author's Note

Cruel Romance Stories

Hello to anyone reading this story! First of all, thank you for taking an interest in this story. I know it's been nearly two years since I even signed on to here, but I've been in the mood to return to this amazing drama, and therefore, I wanted to continue writing on here. 

Second of all, I'm sorry for the confusing layout of the story. Honestly when I posted the first three chapters of this story, they were simply drafts and random ideas that I just blurted out and posted. I would like to make this into a real story but there are many issues facing that. Coming up with the main character is one of those issues. Another would be the decision of focusing the story around Ying Dong or Zhou Zhen, and the decision of bringing Jin Xiu into this as well. I must also choose whether or not to follow the events of the drama itself, or place my story in a different period (aka before or after the duration of the show's events). Personally, I would like to focus the story around the main character and Ying Dong (because I just love Zhou Zhen and Jin Xiu together), but I also did already start a part for him which is making me unsure about this.

Sorry if this note is a little stupid, but I just wanted to put it out there for those who may be confused as to the current story's set up and vagueness to the main character. Also if anyone has suggestions, I would happily hear those. :)

For now, I'm just going to continue writing these little blurbs here and there until I can come to a final decision and organize everything into a fully functional story.

Thank you again to those who have read and liked it so far! ^-^