Chapter 2

Summer Of Life

Author POV:

Eunji and her family arrive in Seoul.They was exhausted.The minute they touch the comfy bed,they fell asleep.The next day,all of them visited the cousin who is going to married and wish whatever blah blah blah.And they were infrom about the details about the marriage and they were free to roam around the big city Seoul.Her parents give Eunji and her brother and ask them to roam around Seoul.Eunji was delighted to hear this even though at first she does not want to come,well,she was feeling very lucky now that she did came.

"Oh my gosh!!!If only I know the teenage girls in Seoul is so hot.I would have plead Eomma to let me come here and study."Yonghwa gasps.

Eunji rolled her eyes and answered"Can you please stop talking about girls?I wonder how you get your grades with that idiot brain of yours."

Yongwha smirked"Cause I am born smart,not like some younger sister."

Eunji was about to punch him into the face when she heard a "Click" sound and a bright flash.Both her and Yonghwa turn around and found a guy holding up a camera and snapping pictures of them,muttering"This is all perfect pictures.Couples fighting are exactly the topic."

Yonghwa and Eunji blink once,twice,thrice then shouted in unison"We are not a couple,you bastard!"

The photographer look up from his camera.Okay....Eunji must admit he is handsome but not really her ideal type.

"Hey!Little boy,you better delete the pictures you took of us and secondly let me repeat myself the last time,we are not a couple.If she was my girlfriend,I would commit suicide already."Yonghwa said.

"Hello???Do I look like I want to be your girlfriend."Eunji snorted.

"So....."they started but found out that the guy have already left.

"If I saw that guy,I would really ask him to delete the pictures or else I will punch him in the face."Yonghwa said in a serious tone.Eunji nodded her head in agreement.The first day spend in Seoul ended quickly.Eunji was pleased since she saw all the place she always wanted to see in Seoul and Yonghwa was strangely enjoying himself too and the only reason is because the place where Eunji go,was crowded with teenage girls.

Eunji POV:

The next morning,I woke up early so that I have more time to roam through Seoul.I peeked into Yonghwa Oppa's room and saw that he was still sleeping.Seems like I will have a single trip today.Yes!I went to the kitchen,yes kitchen.We are staying at our cousin's house.My mother was preparing breakfast and I sat on the dinning table,waiting for breakfast to be serve.I ate quickly and landed a kiss on my mother's cheek before bidding a goodbye and race towards the street.I breathe in the cold and fresh morning air.I tied my shoelace and took a look at the map.I grinned and whispered to myself"Namsan Tower,here I come!Jung Eunji is coming!"I was looking everwhere when I saw the photographer yesterday.I ran after him shouting"Photographer guy!photographer guy!Stop!Photographer guy!"But he did not seem to hear me.I was about to catch up on him when a truck came and block my view.By the time it left,the photographer have gone."Photographer guy.Where are you?"I whimpered under my breath.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes!I finish my second chapter.Please comment below on what you think about the story so far.Chanji love ya!!