Chapter 1

Summer Of Life

Eunji POV:

It all started when my mom decided to go to Seoul for my cousin's wedding and of course for a holiday too.I was whining and even use aegyo but it is useless.You see,my mother is a stubborn woman,just like me.Even though I won't admit it infront of her.As I was saying,my friends and I have already decided to roam around Busan,where I live and of course go to school during the school holidays.I already agreed and here my mother said that it is a decision that has been made long ago.Well,if it is a decision that has been made long ago,then why she only inform us now????

"Can you just shut up for a while and stop doing that aegyo of yours,it's disguisting and your voice can break my eardrums,"a guy said.

To be precise,that guy is my oh-so-annoying older brother Jung Yonghwa.Trust me,the only thing that is good about him is his looks *cough* *cough* and his grades.I stick out my tongue at him and roll my eyes,to say that I so do not care.My mother gave me a face that clearly says.....I immediately ran to my room and stuff in all the things that I am going to bring to Seoul,the big city which ruined my holidays.The next day,my father and brother lugged our luggages into the car,preparing to set off for the train station.My friends and I are huddling in one corner and sobbing.

My brother rolled his eyes and said"Jung Eunji,you are not going to the North Pole just Seoul and we are going to come back."

I glared at him,broke the hug from my friends and sat in the car

Seoul,Seoul,Seoul.Here we come!