Almost...

My Life with You

 

"Yah, Kim Taejung! Don't you tired of running away from me? I'm tired already, okay. Stop running away everytime i'm going to put a cloth on you. Please..." Jungkook sounds begging, as he still chasing his son. Taejung ignoring his omma's whined as he still giggling around.

 

It can be say, that every morning, Jungkook will facing this situation after bathing his son ever since Taejung start walking and running. And Taehyung would always not around as he preparing on himself for a work inside their sharing room. And everytime Taehyung step outside their room, he can only shook his head by the scene.

 

'Taejung is surely love teasing his mom.' he gazed on Jungkook that chasing their son while holding their son's cloth. 'He looks cute and adorable like this. No wonder our son loved to make him chasing around like this.' he unconciously smiled by the scene.

 

"Taejung-ah..." Jungkook sounds tired. His sweat already pouring down making him frowned. He usually not sweating or easily get tired when he chased Taejung, so he feel strange when he already tired and sweat. He stop chasing his son, as he collapsed his body on the couch and panting.

 

Taejung noticed his omma finally stop chasing him then he himself brough himself to his omma.

 

"Mommy, why?" he asked.

 

"I'm tired, Taejung-ah. Let stop this scene right now. Okay?"

 

"Mommy..." Taejung's sounds guilty as he can see his omma is tired because of him. He slowly climb the couch in way to seat beside his omma, with his omma's help. "Mommy, sowey (sorry)..." he said with a pout.

 

"Why did you say sorry?" Jungkook asked.

 

"Taejungie, bad. Taejungie, make mommy tired. Taejungie, sowey..." he hugged his omma with his tiny hand, making Jungkook smiled in victory cause his son finally gave up from the what he can call marathon in the morning. Aww, Taejung is really adorable with his pout.

 

"It's okay, Taejung-ah. Mommy's fine. Eoh?" he gently ruffled Taejung's head and kiss it.

 

"Hey, my sweet little family." Taehyung finally said after watching the sweet moment between mother and son. He approached both of them, taking Taejung and put his son on his lap before he take a seat beside his spouse.

 

"Hey, Kookie. Are you okay?" he asked Jungkook.

 

"Why?"

 

"You looked pale."

 

"Really?"

 

"Mommy!" Taejung interrupt by whining. He lose the grip of his appa then he went to his omma. "Mommy..." Taejung seemed like he's gonna cry at any time, making both of them frowned.

 

"Hey, what's wrong Taejungie?" Jungkook asked.

 

"Mommy...don't leave me..." and with that, Taejung suddenly burst into tears making both of them surprised and panicked.

 

"Taejungie, what's wrong? Are you hurt? Let me see, eoh? Don't cry. I'm not gonna leave you. What makes you think that?" at this time, Jungkook hugged his son and gently pat the son's back to calm him down while Taehyung just watched strangely.

 

"What happen to him?" Taehyung asked as he confused.

 

"I don't know."

 

"Maybe i should take a leave today. We're going to clinic to check on him. Okay?" He said concernedly about his son condition.

 

"If you say so..." Jungkook nodded as he still tried to make his son stop crying. Taehyung was helping too.

 

It's been an hour before Taejung finally stop crying cause fall asleep. Both of them seemed lost. They suddenly felt like they are not a good parents for Taejung cause they didn't know what happen to their son.

 

***

 

As they arrived at the clinic, Taehyung register his son before he went to his spouse and sit with him at the waiting area.

 

"Mommy..." again, Taejung whimpers. He squirmed.

 

"What's wrong Taejungie? Why can't you stay still for a while? Since in the car, you keep whimpering and squirm on me. Are you hurt? Tell me. I'm worried right now." Jungkook said softly, not wanting his son crying cause Taejung seemed sensitive lately.

 

Actually, for the past few weeks, Taejung keep whimpers and crying when he didn't see his omma around. He love clinging on his omma. No matter what Jungkook did, his son always stuck around him. He still remember when he cleaning the house, Taejung suddenly came and hug his legs while crying which make Jungkook panic cause he didn't know the reason of his son's behaviour.

 

"Mommy..."

 

"Yes, baby. What's wrong?"

 

"Tell us what's wrong, Taejungie. Daddy's worried about you, baby. Tell me."

 

"Daddy, mommy won't leave us, right?" Taejung asked while eyeing his appa before he back to his omma. "Taejungie sorry for being a bad boy. Taejungie, bad. But mommy don't leave Taejungie." and with that, Taejung's cry.

 

Everyone at there keep looking at them, which make both of them uncomfortable.

 

"Tae-ah, let's go."

 

"But he still need a check up."

 

"I hate people staring at me like this. Let's go." Jungkook said as he get up from the chair with Taejung. He went out the clinic while Taehyung trailing behind.

 

***

 

"Since when he behaved like this?" Mrs. Jeon asked her son.

 

"A month ago. I don't know why but he keep clinging on me, and when i'm not around, he cry. I don't know what to do, ma." Jungkook explained while eyeing his son that playing not far from them. Taehyung still at his office, and he'll be back at night as usual.

 

"Did you brought him for the check-up?"

 

"Yeah, but the doctor said that there is nothing wrong with him. He's healthy. That's why i'm asking you to come, ma. Maybe you know."

 

"Well, there is only one reason if kids being behave like this. You like this too, when i'm pregnant with your younger brother."

 

Jungkook stunned. It's like he knows what his mom gonna said. But still, he'll wait until his mom said.

 

"You mean..."

 

"I don't know, son. But one test won't harm." Mrs. Jeon said.

 

"I-I don't know, ma. I..."

 

"Mommy!" suddenly Taejung run to his omma, and whimpering.

 

"What's wrong Taejungie?"

 

"Mommy, Taejungie want mommy to draw a giraffe."

 

"A giraffe? But you know how to draw it, right? I already teached you."

 

Hearing his omma's answered, making him feel uneasy as he whimpering again. "Mommy..." he squirmed.

 

Jungkook looked at Mrs. Jeon.

 

"Make a test, okay?"

 

"I'll try."

 

To be continued...


Sorry for my broken english *bowed*

Is VKook expecting another baby?

Hehe, wait for my next update ^^