Final

My Life with You

 

"Daddy, where's mommy?" Taejung asked his dad that sitting beside him.

 

Taehyung and his son currently waiting on the waiting area at the hospital. After he found out that his spouse's passed out in their room, he rushed to hospital.

 

Taehyung that on his though, suddenly back to his son's question.

 

"Mommy's in there, son." Taehyung said, pointing on the Emergency Room's door.

 

"Why? Did Taejungie hurt mommy, daddy? Mommy's bleeding. Is it because of Taejungie's kick? Daddy..." Taejung said with gloomy. He was about to cry. His eyes tearing.

 

"No, Jungie. It's not like that. Come." Taehyung took his son and placed him on his lap. He hug his son and gently Taejung's head. "Don't cry. Mommy's fine. And it's not your fault, okay." Taehyung add. I hope he's fine.

 

"Taehyung, what happen? Where is he? Is he, okay?" Mrs. Jeon asked as she arrived there with her husband, and Taehyung's parents.

 

"I don't know, ma. He's still in there. The doctor didn't come out yet."

 

"What happen?" Mrs. Kim asked her son.

 

"Well, i don't know either. I was in the bathroom with Jungie, when i heard he screaming in pain. And when i came out from the bathroom, i saw he already passed out and..." Taehyung stopped. He still in shocked after he found his spouse laying unconciously on the floor with a blood on him. He keep pursuade himself that nothing would happen to Jungkook as they on their way to hospital just now.

 

"And? And what, Tae?" Mr. Kim asked.

 

"Blood. There's a blood on him. It looks like he...i don't know, appa. I'm scared just to think about it. I'm not going to lose him, am i? Omma." Taehyung looked up his omma. Mrs. Kim take a seat beside her son and hug him.

 

"Be patient, my son. He'll be fine." Mrs. Kim try to calm her son.

 

"Be strong for your son, okay." Mrs. Jeon said.

 

"Daddy, Taejungie's hungry." Taejung whining. He pulled Taehyung's shirt. Being a kid, he don't understand the situation.

 

"You're hungry? My grandson is hungry. Come, i'll feed you." Mr. Kim said as he lifting up Taejung. "You guys stay here while we're going to eat. Okay? Don't worry, Tae. Everything would be fine." Mr. Kim patted his son's shoulder before he leave to cafeteria with his grandson and his wife.

 

After a while, the operation room is opened revealing the doctor that treat Jungkook. All of them approached the doctor.

 

"How is he? How's my wife?" Taehyung asked anxiously.

 

"How's my son? Is he okay?" Mrs. Jeon asked patiently.

 

"He's fine. He's stop bleeding, so everything's fine."

 

"What happen exactly? Is he sick or something? Please doctor, tell me." Taehyung sounds begged. He really worried about his spouse's condition. He's hoping that his spouse didn't get any disease that can took Jungkook away from him. He can't live without the other.

 

The doctor patted Taehyung's shoulder and slightly laughed with Taehyung's act.

 

"Don't worry, kid. Your spouse is fine, and the way you act, i don't think that you know about his pregnancy. Am i right?"

 

All of them gaped. They are clueless.

 

"W-What do you mean, doctor?" Taehyung stuttered.

 

"Congratulation! He's pregnant."

 

"W-What?"

 

"You heard me. Thank god he's stop bleeding. If not, the baby won't survive."

 

"How far is he?" Mr. Jeon asked.

 

"2 month, almost 3. So, take care of him. You can see him after he being placed at the normal ward. Okay." the doctor smiled before he left.

 

"He's pregnant?" Taehyung still disbelief.

 

"You don't know?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

 

"I..."

 

"So, how do you feel? Are you happy?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

 

"Of course i am happy. I'm just..."

 

"Shocked?" Mr. Jeon guessed.

 

"I think so."

 

After Jungkook being placed in the normal ward, they follow him. In front of the door...

 

"Well, you should go in and see him. We stay here outside." Mrs. Jeon said.

 

"Don't you guys want to see him too? You're his parents."

 

"You're his husband. You should go first." Mr. Jeon said.

 

"We're fine. Just go. He might wait for you." Mrs. Jeon smiled.

 

"O-Okay."

 

***

 

As Taehyung step inside the ward, he could see his spouse was waiting for him with a smile.

 

"Tae..."

 

"Kookie..." Taehyung walked straight to his spouse that laying on the bed with his back leaning against the wall.

 

"Why? What's wrong? You seemed sad." Jungkook asked as he could see Taehyung's sad face.

 

Without saying anything, Taehyung climbed up the bed and sit beside Jungkook before he pulled the younger into a hug, making the younger frowned.

 

"Tae, what's wrong?" Jungkook sounds worried. "Tae?" he called again as Taehyung didn't reply.

 

A silent sobbed suddenly heard.

 

"Tae, are you crying?" Jungkook asked again, but no answer.

 

"Don't do that."

 

"Do what?"

 

"You're scaring me. I though you gonna leave me. You know that i can't live without you. Don't you ever do that again." Taehyung said quietly, but enough for Jungkook to hear it.

 

Jungkook smiled in relief. He though that something bad happen before, but now he understand Taehyung's act just now. He just being scared of losing him, and the though of that make him happy.

 

"I'm fine, okay. And i'm sorry for make you worried about me. Sorry, Tae. Can you stop crying? You're manly than me, so stop being girly by crying upon this small matter. You sounds awful." Jungkook teased. Trying to change the atmosphere around them.

 

Taehyung released the hug.

 

"This is not a small matter, okay. I almost losing you, and it's not a small matter if we're losing someone that we love. You shouldn't have said that. I..." Taehyung being shut by a kissed but not for long when Jungkook pull it over, and they were eyeing each other.

 

"I'm sorry for saying that. I understand how you feel. Forgive me?" Jungkook showed his aegyo which always make Taehyung lose on it.

 

Taehyung smiled. "You're being forgiven." Taehyung pinched Jungkook's cheek making the younger giggled. "So, why don't you tell me?" he placed his palm on his spouse's tummy. "You know that i want it."

 

"I know."

 

"So, why did you hide it?"

 

"I'm not hiding it. I don't know it either, until now." Jungkook pout.

 

"Really? Can't you feel it? Don't you have the sign like Taejungie's before?"

 

Jungkook shook his head cutely. "I'm not having any sign, but i think Taejung can sensed it."

 

"How?"

 

"He act really clinging over me. Whenever i'm not around he'll crying, or whining over me."

 

"Yeah, i noticed it too. He act strange lately."

 

"He is, isn't it. And i actually planning on buying the pregnancy kit before i end up here. But now, i don't need it anymore cause we already know."

 

"You're right. I'm so happy. Thank you!" then he pulled his wife into a hug again. "I love you!"

 

"I love you too!"

 


This is the ending

I'm sorry cause i have to end it here

Thanks to those who supporting this fics by upvote, subscribes and comment!

I really appreciate that! THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ALLS! LOVE YOU ALL! ^^