Sorry...

My Life with You

 

Thinking about what his mother said, making his heart palpitate. He's nervous. It's not that he don't wanna have another child, it's just he's not ready yet. But if it's true that he's expecting another child, he will gratefully accept the news cause he's sure that Taehyung love to have another child and Taejung will have a playmate.

 

Jungkook slightly smiled at the though of having another child. He can imagine how the situation would be. And he unconciously caressing his stomach.

 

"Honey, what are you doing?"

 

Jungkook turn his face to look at the person that calling him. "Tae." he smiled.

 

"What are you doing here all alone? Where's Taejungie?" Taehyung asked as he approached his spouse that standing at the balcony, wrapping his hand around the younger's waist as he standing behind the other.

 

"Nothing. Taejungie with my omma."

 

"Your omma?" Taehyung frowned.

 

"Yeah. She came here just now."

 

"What for?"

 

"Seeing me and her grandson. Is she not allowed?"

 

"That's not what i mean. Don't be too serious." Taehyung kiss his spouse's neck from side, making the other giggled in ticklish.

 

"Hey, stop it."

 

"I love your scent." he still travel around Jungkook's neck.

 

"Uh, Tae-ah...umm..." Jungkook let out a small moaned. And when he feel Taehyung's hand become wild upon his body, he quickly stop it, making the other frowned.

 

"Why?"

 

Jungkook turn his body to face the older. He can sense that Taehyung felt a bit annoyed after being stop by him but he ignored it. He wrapping his hand around Taehyung's neck and closed the space between them. He looked into Taehyung's eyes.

 

"Tae-ah, do you really want another child?" he asked softly.

 

"Of course i want it. Why?" Taehyung wrapping his hand on his spouse waist.

 

"Well, i think..."

 

"You think what, honey?" Taehyung's eyes became smaller as he admiring his spouse's face. "Why are you so cute? I can't help it, babe." he pecked the younger's lips, before it became a passionately kiss.

 

"Uh, Tae-ah...stop it..." Jungkook said between the kiss. He struggled to free himself.

 

"Let finish it in bedroom." Taehyung said as he lifting up his spouse, making the other surprised.

 

"Tae-ah, don't. Please..."

 

"Why? You said that you want another baby, so why don't we do it now. Taejungie is not here and we're alone." Taehyung said, as he headed to their shared room.

 

"I can't, Tae-ah. Not tonight. Please..." Jungkook begged cutely when Taehyung put him on the bed.

 

"Why not? It's not easy for us to be alone like this when Taejungie keep clinging on you all this time. Only tonight..."

 

"I..." Jungkook can't finish his words when he suddenly felt nauseous.  He cupped his mouth before he rushed inside the bathroom.

 

"Kookie?" Taehyung went to his spouse. "Hey, what's wrong?"

 

Suddenly Taehyung's phone rang. He ran to pick up his phone on nightstand after helping Jungkook to sit on the bed.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hello, Taehyung."

 

"Omma?"

 

"Tae, can you pick up your son here? He didn't stop crying and he keep calling his mom."

 

"He is?" Taehyung looked on Jungkook.

 

"Why? Who is it?" Jungkook asked.

 

"Your mom. She said that Taejung didn't stop crying and calling your name."

 

"What? We should go now." Jungkook said worriedly as he stood up from the bed.

 

"Okay, ma. We're going now." Taehyung said as he hung up. He sigh cause their moment is ruined.

 

***

 

In the next morning, Taejung went to his parents room to wake them up as usual.

 

"Mommy, daddy! Wake up! Wake up! The sun already rise up! Mommy, daddy! Hurry up! Wake up! Wake up!" Taejung shout as he keep jumping on the bed making the older woke up from their sleep.

 

"Uh, Taejungie. Stop jumping around. I feel sick. Please..." Jungkook plead as he feel dizzy because of Taejung's act.

 

But seeing his parents still in the bed, Taejung keep jumping.

 

"Yah, Kim Taejung! Stop it, okay?" Taehyung said.

 

"No. Mommy, daddy wake up, Taejungie stop." Taejung said, giggling, and still jumping.

 

"Okay, okay, you win." Taehyung said as he back on sitting position.

 

Taejung stop jumping and only laughed to see his parents that look messed.

 

"You're naughty boy." Taehyung said as he tickled Taejung.

 

Jungkook still laying down the bed, smiling looking at them. Taejung keep giggling and shriek due to what his father did with his small legs that kicking in the air. But then, he accidently kicking his mommy's stomach hardly.

 

"Oh, mommy...sowey..." Taejung said after Taehyung let him go when they heard Jungkook small shriek. Taejung went to his mommy and hug him.

 

"It's okay, Taejungie. Mommy's fine." Jungkook said as he kiss his son's forehead.

 

"Okay, let's go for bath. Come, my son." Taehyung said as he lifting up Taejung and brought him to the bathroom.

 

After a few minutes, at the time he stood up from the bed, he felt something streaming down between his legs. And without any suspicious, he look down just to see a red liquid on the floor. Then he become anxious and started calling his husband that still in the bathroom with their son. That's when he feel the pain on his stomach.

 

"T-Tae..." he stuttered before he collapsed on the floor with a tears. 'It's true that i...mommy's sorry...'

 

To be continued...

 


Finally the update...

Sorry for a long hiatus *bow*