Prologue

My Life with You

 

"Taejung, stop running away! You're half ." Jungkook shout as he chasing his 3 year old son that running around the house. He's currently trying to put a cloth on his son. A son that love teasing his omma.

 

"No..." Taejung said, giggling, still running away from his omma with his little feet.

 

"Taejung-ah! Why are you always hyper in the morning? What did i gave you? As i remember, only a cereal. Taejung-ah, stop playing around. I'm tired already." Jungkook shout before he stop chasing his son.

 

Taejung still running around the house. Then he stop just to see his omma gasping for air before he continue running, giggling when Jungkook chase him again.

 

"Yah, Kim Taejung!" Jungkook still chasing his son, passing Taehyung that step out from their sharing room.

 

Taehyung just grinning. Seeing this adorable scene right in front of him, he felt grateful. Being married to adorable spouse that sweet, caring, and having an adorable son, he couldn't asked anything more. It's enough just to know that both of them safe and sound.

 

"Daddy!" Taejung run towards Taehyung and hug his legs with his tiny hand. "Daddy, save me."

 

"From what, baby?" Taehyung asked. He lifting up his son, pinched the chubby cheek and kiss it.

 

Jungkook stop running as he saw Taejung is now on his daddy. He approached the love of his life with a smile though he still tired of chasing Taejung just now.

 

"Finally."

 

"What happen this time, honey?" Taehyung asked his spouse.

 

"Nothing, Tae. He usually like this after i'm bathing him. It's difficult for me to put a cloth on him."

 

"Really?" Taehyung looked on his son and knocked playfully on the son's forehead just to received a cute giggles. "Naughty little one. Always teasing your mommy, huh? Only daddy that can , not you."

 

"Why?" asked Jungkook and his son in unison.

 

Ignoring Jungkook that standing in front of him, Taehyung looked on his son. "Why did you like to teased your mommy?"

 

"Mommy's cute. Mommy angry, cute. Mommy pout, cute too." Taejung answered as pecked a kiss on Jungkook's cheek, making the other blushed.

 

"Really? Daddy like it too." Taehyung whispered on his son's ear, making Taejung giggle cutely.

 

"Yah, what are you two giggling at?" Jungkook asked.

 

"Nothing, dear. Right, baby?" Taehyung said to his son, and Taejung nodded understanding.

 

"Okay, okay. Enough with this. Tae, put Taejung's down. You should go now. You're getting late."

 

Taehyung look on the clock that hanging on the wall. "Yeah, you're right, honey. I'm getting late." he putting down his son. "I better go now. See you around, honey." he pecked a kiss on the younger's lips.

 

"Daddy, daddy! I want kiss too. Kiss me daddy." Taejung said excitedly while jumping, to gain his daddy attention.

 

Taehyung bent down just to reach his son forehead before he kissed it.

 

"Be nice, okay? Stop teasing mommy. Poor him~"

 

"Okay, daddy."

 

"Promise?"

 

"Pinky promise."

 

"That's my boy." Taehyung ruffled his son's hair. Then, he's thinking something else. He whispering on Taejung's ear.

 

"Bye, daddy!" Taejung said before he running towards his bedroom after Taehyung winked at him as the signal for him to leave them alone. And being the intelligent kid, Taejung obey. 

 

"What did you tell him?"

 

"Nothing." Taehyung stood up, facing Jungkook that smiling. "Why are you smiling?"

 

"You both looked cute and sweet together. He really take after you. Now i know, where did he get his hyper attitude."

 

Taehyung s his hand around the younger's waist and pulled him closer.

 

"T-Tae, what are you doing?" Jungkook stuttered.

 

"He took after you too, don't you think so?"

 

"W-What?"

 

"Don't you remember the time he's in your womb? You're being to active and making me almost got a heart attack when i see you climb up the ladder only to paint the wall. You didn't wait for me to come home and helping you paint his bedroom. And the next day, i saw you dancing while doing a housecore. You're too hyper, babe. So, don't blame me when our son being too hyper." Taehyung said with his deep voice, while gazing on his spouse's eyes which make the younger blushed.

 

"Yo-you were right. I admit it, just...can you let me go now?"

 

"Why? Come on, honey. We already married for 3 years now. Don't tell me that you still shy whenever we together like this?" Taehyung mocking Jungkook that clearly blushing when he pinched the younger's nose.

 

"I..." Jungkook looked away. It's true that he still shy, even they already married for 3 years. He don't know why he act like that, but he's sure that he only like that when he with Taehyung. The older surely make his heart pounding when they get too touchy like that. Maybe because his love towards the older still strong just like before. And he's sure that their love would last forever. That is what he's hoping.

 

"I love you, Kookie! You're the only person that can make me feel this way. I love you..." Taehyung said as he began to travelled the younger's neck passionately, which make the younger let out a soflty moaned.

 

"T-Tae-ah...you're getting late for..."

 

"My job can wait, but i can't wait anymore." and with that, Taehyung lifting up the younger with bridal style which make the younger surprised.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Continue what we didn't finish last night because of Taejung." Taehyung smirk.

 

"But we can't leave him just like that. We..."

 

"He's an intelligent kid, Kookie. He won't bothering us." Taehyung headed to their room.

 

"Are you sure? What if..."

 

"I already told him not to bothering us. Besides, we'll make it short. I promise." he kissed the younger's neck.

 

"Oh god, Taetae. You're ."

 

"Just for you, honey."

 

"What did you tell him? I'm sure it's something that he like, cause he won't easily listen to us."

 

"He love to have a sibling. So, i told him, if he leave us alone, he might have one."

 

Jungkook startled. "What?"

 

"I know you want it too. Let's have another baby." Taehyung slowly put the younger on the bed, before he take a seat beside him.

 

"A-Another baby? You're kidding, right?" Jungkook looked on Taehyung.

 

"Why not? Don't you feel pity on Taejung, playing all by himself? He's lonely."

 

"Yes, but he still a kid himself, Tae. I'm not sure if we can handle two kids at the same time. I..."

 

"We can do this together, honey. Don't worry." Taehyung held the younger's hand. "Trust me."

 

"You really want it?" Jungkook asked for conformation.

 

"I do."

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"I'm sure."

 

Jungkook silent for a while, thinking of something before he finally agree. "If you say so."

 

To be continued...