What will they do?

Promises are made to be broken but ours aren't

We're reporting here live, in front of the famous group EXO-M's dorm.

 

The flashes of Camera greeted them as they walk out of the dorm. The Bodyguards beside them pushed the Reporters aside to make way for the two members of EXO-M , now former members of EXO-M , so that the two of them can get in the van safely.

 

As you can see, EXO M's Chen and Xiumin are walking past the sea of reporters. Let me see if we can get a few answer from them.

[the reporter walk near EXO-M, being pushed by other reporters in the process but she still hold her ground]

 

Chen gave them a smile and a wave, making the Camera flashed even more. Xiumin on the other hand, just tuck his shawl more tightly in hopes that the Reporters didn't see his slightly trembling lips.

 

[The reporter got near them]

 

XIUMIN! CHEN! 

 

At the call of their name, Chen just smile at the Reporter and her camera crew while Xiumin just walk away, Ignoring the Reporter behind them.

 

[seeing that she won't get any answer, she continued firing them with questions]

Chen, Xiumin, where are you going after this?

 

The two of them ignored the reporter.

 

What are your thoughts about the four former members of EXO?

Will EXO-M disappear?

After seeing the trial result from Yixing's case are you diappointed? 

How will you explain these problem?

And lastly, the question we've all been dying to know,

 

Chen got into the van first before Xiumin. 

 

What will you do without them?

 

After hearing the last question, Xiumin look at the Reporter for the first and last time before the door of the van filled his visions. The van started moving after the door was close. 

The ride to the airport was silent.

Along the ride, the last question from the Reporter haunted his mind. Xiumin tried to answer the question but failed every time he thinks of an answer. The question truly is a question that everyone want to be answered. And the definition of 'Everyone' according to Xiumin, is EVERYONE. Includung himself.

Xiumin look at the view from the outside, face void of any emotions, and repeat the question for the last time.

 

What WILL they do without them.