baekchen2.

In the darkness i shall stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I should get him back, this is the perfect time, I have to tell him that I miss him alot and that i still love him.

I don't want to regret not trying latter but what if it goes the other way around? What if it goes wrong and not like what I expect?

Baekhyun had many doubts about this. Sure he wanted chen back but what if he ends being dissapointed? Heartbroken? Just what if?

" so what do you think? "Chen said holding two oufits in his hands " black jacket, black jeans and a simple white shirt ooooor a blue wifebeater and black ripped skinny jeans?"

Baekhyun was helping his ex get ready for his date, the usual dinner and a movie cliche.

He cannot blame chen for trying to move on like he did knowing that the older took a month just to get over the fact that baekhyun wasn't his anymore but he couldn't help but feel disappointed? Sad? Unimportant?

"Aloha, Hawaii to puppy baek?" Chen whined waving his hands infront a clearly zoned out baek

. "Huh wait what? Oh right" he said reaching his fingers to point at the black outfit "To make u look more y and mysterious and how about some eyeliner? " he added " to give u a dark and shady aura"

"No, hell no" chen immediately refused the not so alluring offer. Knowing baekhyun, he'd end up looking hyunah in volum up. He had this habit of saying a thing and doing another when it comes to fashion.

Like that time when he convinced him with his puppy eyes to give him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter