baekchen

In the darkness i shall stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekchen special :

‘’ do you think he’s going to get better?’’ baekhyun asked his ex boyfriend chen.

Baekhun wasn’t really that close to minseok, but he cared a lot. And what was happening to his friend scared him, he feared for his mental and physical health. And he couldn’t really talk to chan yeol, the later would just lower his head, and change the subject.

So here he is, talking to his ex boyfriend. They broke up 2 weeks before the baekyeol couple got together because they fought too much, the love was there – still is from baekhyun’s side- but they fought a lot.

Sure he really liked chanyeol, he was caring and nice and understanding helping baek get over chen, and baekhyun couldn’t help but appreciate it, but the love he had for chen was bigger and stronger.

After they broke it off, they kept contact, they still fought but that’s better than nothing.

‘’of course he will, minseokie hyung is stronger than what he looks like. Don’t worry baekie, he’ll be as good as new, just give him some time, and stop crying will you’’ he said whipping baekhyun’s tears and his cheeks ‘’ you know I can’t stand seeing you cry, literally.’’

Baekhyun looked up at his ex and burst out laughing at the statement because it was true, chen was unable to refuse anything the younger wants when he cries. He was vulnerable in front of baekhyun’s tears; he says it’s like looking at a soaked puppy.

‘’ remember the day when you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter