Lying is Not One of My Talents

Just a Friend

"Hello?" said Sora picking up the phone.

"Hey, Sora. Are you busy?"

Sora became estranged with his question. 

"Not really, why?"

"Well, I would like to meet you at the Han River." he answered.

"At the Han River? When? Now?"

"Yes, now."

"But it's a public place, what if somebody recognizes us?"

"They won't, trust me." S.Coups stated confidently.

"Okay... Then, see you there, oppa!"

 "Bye, Sora!"

Sora took the bus, intrigued by the fact that Wonwoo wanted to see her, but excited because this would be the first time they meet on public since their debut.

When she arrived, she started looking around, trying to find S.Coups with her eyes.

"Sora, over here!" shouted S.Coups. Sora saw him and ran in his direction.

"Seungcheol!"

"I missed you." He said.

"But you saw me a few days ago, oppa!" She laughed.

"Yes, but back then I couldn't do this." 

Seungcheol took Sora's hand and gently pulled her towards him in a hug. At first she felt surprised and a little scared because someone could recognize them, but she remembered she was wearing a scarf that covered half of her face, glasses and a wool cap. And S.Coups was wearing a hoodie over his head that hided his striking blond hair. 

She returned the hug burying her head in S.Coups' chest. When they finally separated Sora spoke.

"I missed you too."

S.Coups smiled and nodded.

"That's why I wanted to see you." He made a brief pause and then continued talking. "Follow me."

"Where?" She asked.

"You'll see it when we arrive."

Sora followed her boyfriend's quick and confident steps, when his feet stopped they where in front of a water taxi.

"Do you want to go around the lake?" He asked smiling.

"Really? Can we really do that?" She said excited.

"Yeah."

They went on to the water taxi and minutes later it started moving.

"Do you like this?" S.Coups asked looking at Sora's delighted face.

She nodded.

"Yeah, I love it."

"I'm glad you do." There was a momentary silence before S.Coups talked again casually. "I heard you had a date with Wonwoo today."

"Yes. How did you know?" She asked curiously.

"The members talk all the time about it, you know."

"Oh, right."

"And how are you with Wonwoo? Do you get along well?" He asked. "It must be difficult to be friends while pretending to be a couple."

"Yes, it is. Actually we don't get along at all and we're always fighting, but today we managed to avoid killing each other." She said laughing. S.Coups laughed too. "She even bought this scarf for me so I wouldn't die of cold." 

"That's my friend!" He said proud that his friend took care of her girlfriend even if they didn't get along well. "I thought him everything he knows, that's what a leader does."

Sora laughed when she heard S.Coups words. "Of course you did."

Hours later S.Coups and Sora were at the bus station, waiting for the bus to come.

"You know that I would love to walk you home, but we can't do that." He said.

"I know, oppa, it's okay." She nodded with a smile. "Oh, that's my bus! Bye, Seungcheol oppa!" She left a short kiss on his cheek and got on the bus.

"Bye." He said waving with his hand.

 

When S.Coups arrived to Seventeen's dorm it was 3 am. He was thankful that today was a free day for the group, otherwise now they would be at the practice room practicing the choreographies.

"Why are you here so late, hyung?" S.Coups' heart skipped a beat when he heard the voice that was talking to him. He turned and saw Wonwoo with a sleepy expression on his face.

"Oh, Wonwoo you scared me. I was spending some time with--" he stopped abruptly, realizing what he was about to say.

"With who?"

"With my father, yeah, with my father." He assured.

"You went all the way to Daegu?" Wonwoo asked frowning.

"Ah, no. He was in Seoul getting some stuff done, but he just returned back in the last train." He said briefly, trying not to show that he was lying.

"Oh, what a pity, it would have been nice to see him." Wonwoo said.

"Next time." He said getting a little nervous. "Well, I should be going to bed now, good night."

"I will do that too. Good night, hyung, and dream with that misterious girl you met today." He said winking an eye.

*Definitely lying is not one of my talents.* He sighed.

 

Hello there! I've been delaying this chapter for a few weeks because of personal reasons, but now it's finally here! 

Okay, is not the longest and most interesting chapter of the story, but the last one was quite long and the next one will be longer and better, so we need to balance things, you know.

Anyways, thank you to all of you for being so patient and for reading my story, I really appreciate it. Feel free to comment and vote, love you all.