Good News

Just a Friend

It was early in the morning, normal people slept, but they were not normal people, they were idols.

"Hello." 

"Oppa!" said Sora relieved. She hadn't been able to talk to him since the day of the show. "I guess you already heard from Wonwoo about our fake relationship, but I needed to talk to you myself."

"Yeah, I heard about it." he replied coldly. He wasn't angry with Sora, he was angry with the world for making this happen.

"Seungcheol, I'm really sorry. I had no choice. Believe me, I don't want to be with anyone that's not you, but I couldn't say no to manager unnie."

"I know, but I don't like this..."

"It will be just a few months, I swear. Unnie told me it will be just for a while to get more promoting, but we will publicly break up after the promotions of both S.Mile and Seventeen's album." she explained.

"Okay." he sighed.

"Who are you talking to?" asked Lina.

Sora hang up without even saying goodbye, trying to hide the phone.

"Oh, just with my mother, you know, she heard about Wonwoo and I... She just wanted to know what was going on in her daughter's life."

"I think that instead of hearing about it she read about it." Lina said.

"What do you mean?" frowned Sora.

"This is what I mean." 

Lina showed Sora the cover of a popular gossip magazine. The photo that was in the cover was the one some paparazzi took the other day night in the date.

"Wow, they're really fast. They took a very short time to write the article!" 

"That's their job, Sora. If they don't write about it today some other magazine or newspaper will do. That's kpop industry for the media." exposed Lina.

"Wow, unnie! You really do speak like a very professional leader!" she flattered.

"I do, right? It's kind of weird but I think it makes me look like someone with experience." she laughed doubtfully. "Perhaps the managers are right and your fake relationship will bring good things to the groups and the company."

"Yeah, perhaps." 

 

Sora had been practicing the new coreography with the girls since 5 am, they now were going to the dorm to change into their uniforms to go to school. Even if they were idols, they were still in high school, except for Lina, Sunhee and Chosun. They were all born in 1995 so they graduated before their debut.

The girls didn't went all to the same school. Daeri, Jenny and Hyena went to Seoul Broadcasting High School, they went there with some of  the Seventeen members: Mingyu, Dino and Seungkwan, that was one of the main reasons that explained why the two groups had such a good relationship. Shinah and Sora went both to Hanlim Arts High School.

Shinah and Sora entered their manager's car that would take them to their school, the other three girls would go in the van. They said hi to their unnie but the car didn't move.

"Sora go back to the dorm and change your clothes, you're not going to wear that uniform anymore."  She said.

"Why? I don't see anything wrong in it." she doubted.

"Well, what is wrong is the whole uniform..."

"What?!"

"You're not going to Hanlim anymore." the manager blurted.

"Why? And if I'm not going to go to Hanlim where will I go?!" she said worriedly.

"You're moving to the SOPA."

"What? The SOPA?" Sora started tying knots. "Wait, I'm moving there because of Wonwoo, right?" she understood.

"Yes. I talked to Seventeen's manager and the CEO and we all agreed that this was a good idea. I already talked to your teachers, you're starting in the SOPA today." the manager spoke. "You know, we thought that if you two go to the same school you would be--"

The manager was interrupted by Sora's frustrated words.

"We would be what?! Forced to pretend we're a couple everyday? More vulnerable and therefore most likely to be discovered by the other students?" 

"No, you would be most likely to get used to being together. And you won't be discovered by anyone if you act good!" she defended. "Didn't you want to start with the acting?"

"Yes..."

"Then this is perfect for you to practice!" 

The manager gave Sora a big black cloth bag. She ped it and saw the black and yellow uniform.

"I'm going to change my uniform, I'll be right back!"

 

Sora got off the car and she waved goodbye to the manager and Shinah. They waved back and immediately, the manager drove off. She started walking, grabbing her backpack tightly. 

She noticed that everybody's eyes rested on her. Some people started approaching her and screaming happily, while others were just in the corner mumbling if it was actually S.Mile's Jung Sora and trying to guess the reason why she changed to this school. But then it became obvious.

"What the heck are you doing here?" 

Sora turned back and recognized him. His eyes were looking at her in surprise, having no idea of what was going on.

"I guess you haven't heard from your manager yet, so I'll be the one giving the good news!" Sora faked a smile, emphasizing the word good. "I'll be attending the SOPA from now on."

 

Hi! Here you have it, new chapter!!! I know, I know, this chapter is too short, but I promise the next chapter I publish will be much longer! 

Anyways I hope you enjoyed reading it, please comment and upvote if you liked it! 

Here I leave a Wonwoo pic with his uniform! ^^