Getting in trouble

Just a Friend

"Sunhee, Sora, wake up!" said Lina to the girls that were still sleeping.

They ignored her.

"Come on, we have lots of things in our schedule today!" 

The girls remained in the same position, and Sunhee let out a little snore.

"Will you even wake up before we turn someone else's sunbaes?!" claimed Lina annoyed. 

"They're still sleeping?" asked Shinah coming out of the bathroom.

"They haven't even moved..." sighed her.

"Yah! Girls! Even Hyena the sleepyhead got up early!"

"Yes, I did!" said Hyena proudly.  

"Okay, okay..." said both girls with a sleepy voice.

 

When all the girls were ready, even Sora and Sunhee, they left the apartment and got into the van that would take them to the agency building.

"Lina unnie, what do we have to do today?" asked Sora to the group leader.  

"I think we first have to meet manager unnie , then at 8:30 we have the photo shoot for the mini album, at 13:00 we have a break for lunch, after that we have to practice the new choreography till six o'clock when we have to record a variety show with Seventeen sunbaes at MBC."

 Sora's smile widened as she heard that. She would be able to be in a TV show with S.Coups. 

 

 They arrived to Pledis Entertainment and got off the van. As they entered in the building their manager, Kim Soorim came closer to greet them.

"Good morning, girls!" she said, coffee in hand, with a soft smile.

"Good morning, manager unnie!" said the eight girls at the same time.

"Do you already know what your schedule is for today?"

"Yes, manager unnie!"

"Okay, then let's go to the photo studio." said the manager pointing at the door. 

 

The girls went in that direction when they saw S.Coups, one of the members of Seventeen, entering the agency in a rush. They stopped and said hi with a little bow.

"Good morning, S.Coups sunbae!"

Sora's eyes met S.Coups' eyes and they both smiled.

"Good morning, girls."

Sora felt extremely happy, not only because she met S.Coups today, but because of the variety show they would do this afternoon. She would have the chance to share a stage with S.Coups, and she was looking forward to it, because, after all, he was her boyfriend.

She remembered perfectly when all started, just three months ago...

 

*S.Coups was already practicing for Seventeen's debut, and Sora was a trainee but she wasn't settled in a group yet. They were able to recognize each other in the street because of the face, but they didn't even knew each other's names.  

One day, Sora was in a dance practice when the dance trainer told her to bring a bunch of papers to the office in the third floor. It was a list about the progression of the trainees. She took the papers and went out of the room.  

While she was trying to find her name on the list, she collided with someone and fell, tossing all the papers.

 "Oh my God, I'm sorry, I couldn't see you!" said a boy in front of her apologizing.

 She looked up and saw S.Coups, well, she didn't know his name back then, but recognized him.

 "No, it was my fault I wasn't looking..." 

He gave her a hand and she took it standing up.

 "My name is Choi Seungcheol. And yours?" said him, smiling.

 "I'm Jung Sora."

 She smiled too, blushing a little.

 "Oh, no! The list!" said Sora when she saw all the papers scattered around the floor.

 She crouched straight away, picking up and trying to reorganize them. S.Coups did the same.

 "This is the progression list of this month?" he asked curiously.

 "Yes, it is."

 "Have you checked your progression yet?" he asked picking up the papers.

 "No."

 "Well, if I were you I wouldn't check it out..." said him with a face expression that showed that Sora's progression was bad.

 "WHAT?!" she asked taking the paper from S.Coups' hands. "Wait, this is actually a really good progression..."

 "I know" S.Coups replied smiling. "I was just teasing you. You should have seen your face, you looked so scared!"

 He gave Sora the last paper while she reddened. 

 "Thank you for helping me..."

 "Don't worry, it was my fault anyways. It was really nice to meet you, Jung Sora, I hope we can meet again."

After saying that, he left, and Sora continued her way to the third floor.

 

A few days later Sora was still thinking of S.Coups, whom she met as Seungcheol.

When she arrived to the agency she saw him and thought she was kind of handsome, but nothing else beyond that. But now that she had talked to him she thought he was a really nice boy.

 

She was going back to the dorm, as she had visited her parents for her mother's birthday. She was walking down the street when she heard someone calling her name.

 "Jung Sora!"

 She turned and saw Choi Seungcheol waving at her.

 "Oh, hello!" she said.

 They got closer.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" S.Coups asked.

 "Today was my mother's birthday, so I went to celebrate it with my parents and my little sister."

 "Really? That's nice."

 "What about you?" Sora asked.

 "I just needed to go for a walk... Would you like some coffee?" 

 "Uhm, I don't know. I should be going to my dorm early..."

 "Come on, accept it as my apologize for the mess I made the other day tossing all your papers." S.Coups said, trying to convince her.

 "Okay." 

They went to a coffee shop in the other side of the street and started talking. They stayed there till a late time, talking about them and seeing the big amount of things they had in common.

 

After a few weeks in which Sora and S.Coups talked at every chance, getting closer and becoming good friends, Sora finally got enough confidence to give him a confession letter. She waited till nobody was around.

 "Hi, Jung Sora! Long time not seeing you, what are you doing here?" S.Coups asked surprised.

 "Well... I just wanted to say something to you, it's important..."

 "Ok, then tell me, what is it?"

 She showed the small envelope that had 'A letter from Jung Sora to Choi Seungcheol' written in black ink with a small heart in a side.  She closed her eyes nervously and spread her hands to bring the envelope near to S.Coups. 

 "In this letter I sincerely express my feelings for you, I hope you can accept them..." Sora said quickly, she was blushing little by little.

 She kept her eyes closed, waiting for something to happen. After a few seconds she felt S.Coups taking her hands and putting them down.

 "You should have waited until tomorrow, I was going to ask you out!" he laughed.*

 

 Now they were secretly dating, and not even their families, managers and the rest of group members knew about it.

 "Yah, Sora! Are you paying attention?" said the manager exalting her.

 "What? Sorry, manager unnie."

 "I was saying that next week we will start recording the music video for the new song, by tomorrow each one of you will have to know perfectly the choreography. Have I spoken my self clear?" she repeated.

 "Yes, manager unnie!" replied all of them.

 

 

They arrived to the photo studio, were they would have to do the photo shoot.

 "Okay, girl, we will start with the group photo!" said the photographer. "Change into your outfits."

 All the girls went to the changing rooms to change their clothes.

 

 "Can you believe we're going to be in a TV show with Seventeen sunbaes? I'm so excited!" said Jenny.

 "Yes, they're very funny and nice with us!" Sunhee added.

 "I think they are really handsome!" Hyena said. "In my opinion the most handsome is Mingyu sunbae, don't you think?" 

"I personally prefer Jun sunbae, he's more attractive to me." expressed Lina.

 "Well I definitely choose Jeonghan sunbae. What about you Sora?" Jenny asked.

 "Uh? W-What?" 

 "Who do you think is the most handsome of the members?"

 Sora stayed in silence, not knowing what to say. She couldn't say Seungcheol, because she may create suspicions that way, so she just said the first member that came to her mind.

 "Wo-Wonwoo sunbae i-it's ha-handsome..." Sora replied not very confidently.

 "Oh, someone sees nervous about someone..." said Chosun smiling.

 "No, it's just that..."

 "Don't worry, Sora, we won't tell anyone that you like him!" Daeri smiled. 

Sora reddened with every word the girls were saying, now they thought that she liked Wonwoo...   she thought.

 "No, no, I don't like him!" 

 "Is not something bad to like someone!" said Hyena.

 "I know..." she said giving up.

 

 

The variety show was about to start and the S.Mile girls were getting ready.

 "Come on, the recording is going to start now." said one of the staff.

 "Okay!"

 

The MCs started talking.

 "Welcome today in another episode of our show!" said one of them. "I'm Hyosung!"

 "And I'm Yongdae!" said the other. "Today we have to new groups from the same agency, that debuted not to long ago..."

 "The first group is... Seventeen!"

Everyone applauded as the boys entered the stage. 

"Hello, we are Seventeen!"

 "And the other group, this time a girl group is... S.Mile!"

 The girls entered saying hi and giving little bows to the public, the MCs and their sunbaes.

 "Hello, we are S.Mile!"

 After a small presentation of all the members, everybody took a seat.

 "Well, we're going to start. There are going to be two teams, obviously one is S.Mile and the other Seventeen, the team that gets more points will win!"

 "The first game is... Dance each other's songs!" exclaimed Yongdae. "As you are new groups you only have one song, so it will be easier for you."

 "We will put on a random part of the song and at least one member has to come to the center and dance the correct part. Ready?" asked Hyosung.

 "Yes!" replied the 21 idols.

Seventeen's song adore you started, and immediately Chosun, the main dancer of the group went to the front and started dancing to the chorus of the song, and then the rest of the girl followed her till the chorus ended. Doing the choreography perfectly.

 "Amazing, you're really good girls!" said Yongdae.

 "Yes, you are. Good coordination!" agreed Hyosung. "Now it's Seventeen's turn!" 

 S.Mile's song, Heart Attack started playing. All the boys started to do the steps of the chorus, they knowed them good and looked kind of funny doing it. But Woozi stopped for a second because he forgot one of the steps, ruining the perfect performance.

 "Oh, no! Just that little mistake made you loose..." commented Hyosung. "I'm sorry boys, girls, the point of this game is for you!"

 The members of S.Mile hugged while jumping and screaming happily.

 "Well, now we are going to do a question game!" announced Yongdae.

 

The question game finished and the group that had answered more question right was Seventeen, winning this part of the variety show.

 "It seems like the to groups are in a tie, so we are going to do a final game." said Hyosung. "But in this game you're going to use a special weapon. Please, bring the weapon to the stage!" said him to the staff.

 A girl put a plate in the table, the plate was full of peperos.

Seventeen's members started to laugh nervously, while S.Mile's eyes opened widely.

 "Yes, you are right, the last game is going to be the pepero game!" said Yongdae. "But it's going to be a little different from the original version. First we're going to randomly choose the members that are going to play it."

 "The first couple will be... Jenny and Vernon!" spoke Yongdae. He had took one paper from the S.Mile's urn and another from the Seventeen's urn.

 Everyone applauded and cheered, Jenny went to the front blushing a little, and Vernon went with her.

 "I'm going to choose the other couple!" said Hyosung. "From Seventeen is going to play... Wonwoo! And from S.Mile... Sora!"

 "WHAT?!"

 

This is the first chapter! I hope you had enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it!

I published the first chapter today because I just couldn't wait any longer, but I will usually publish on Fridays. A little reminder: the words written in cursive are flashbacks, and what is written between '<>' is what the character thinks.

The song that I chose as S.Mile's debut song is AOA's Heart Attack, as I really love that song. Thank you for reading!