Falling again

Just a Friend

"Will you two stop?" said S.Mile's manager coming in the room accompanied by Seventeen's manager.

They took a seat in front of Wonwoo and Sora, and Seventeen's manager started talking.

"Well, by now the media is already discussing about the rumour that you two are dating, focusing on the picture they took at your date and probably trying to get hints by observing your behavior with each other at the last variety show." He looked at Sora. "Actually they will get their suspicions reinforced from that, as your reaction when you discovered you were going to play the game with Wonwoo was nothing that can go unnoticed."

The managers laughed remembering that moment.

"Well, in my opinion is too soon to do a press conference..." Started speaking S.Mile's manager. "So you will have another date today, and try to get caught!"

"Another date?!" snapped  the two of them in harmony.  "Why?!"

"We already told you, they need more than one picture to start believing. You will go on a date, either you want or not."

 

This time, Wonwoo and Sora went to mall to have their date. It was a packed place, but they were wearing ungraded glases and wool caps, they just wished fans wouldn't surround them.

It was a cold afternoon, so Wonwoo was wearing a big coat over her clothes, while Sora was just wearing a gabardine. 

They were walking around the mall without knowing what to do exactly. They weren't even talking, and it felt really awkward for both of them.

"Is that an ice rink? Wow we have to go there!" Said Sora emphasizing the word 'have'.

Wonwoo looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

"You want to go there?" He asked.

"Yes, at least we will have some fun." She stated.

"Having fun? Me? With you?" He laughed amused. "That's hard to believe."

"Okay, then stay here still, I will have some fun myself." 

Sora started walking to the ice rink alone, Wonwoo looked at her for a long minute. When she was almost there he sighed surrendering and ran towards her. 

"Two pairs of ice skates, please." He said before she spoke.

"Sure."

The employee went to take both of their ice skates. Sora looked at Wonwoo with a scowl and a smile in her face. "You came." She said doubtfully.

"I did, but it was because it's boring just looking at you, so I've decided to do it too." He defended.

*Whatever, you came, fool.*  She thought rolling her eyes. Was it so hard to admit he just wanted to do it?

"If you say so..." She spoke not convinced.

They took their ice skates from the man, and Wonwoo paid him. They sat on a bench that was nearby.

Wonwoo fastened his skates quickly, but Sora couldn't. 

"Why are these skates so hard to fasten? And how the heck does this even work!" She complained. She kept trying to fasten them, but everytime she thought she had it, the skates unfastened again. She let out a frustrated groan. "I give up, this is impossible!"

Wonwoo looked at her scared by her bad temper. She kept and kept complaining about the ice skates, and he sighed, decided to fight against her complaints.

"Okay, as I'm supposed to be your boyfriend and I can't stand your complaints I will help you." 

"Wow! Wonwoo being helpful and kind, that's a once in a lifetime event!" She said with her eyes wide open.

"Shut up or you will fasten them yourself." He threatened.

Sora made a gesture zipping . Wonwoo took one of her feet and tried to put correctly the strap. He pulled it go assure the skate.

"Yah, you fool, that hurts!" She screamed looking fiercely at him.

"Sorry, I will untight it but stop complaining, Miss Innocent."

 

They were entering in the ice rink, being careful not to fall.

"Do you know how to ice skate?" Wonwoo asked Sora.

"Of course I know how to ice skate, I'm the queen of ice skate! Okay, I'm not but I do know how to do it. Why wouldn't I?" 

"Well, you didn't know how to fasten your skates..."

"Yah! That was because those were Satan's skates, no one could have fasten them..." She defended.

"I did." He shruged with a grin.

She glared angrily at him. "Well for sure you can't... Catch me!" Sora started skating really quickly. Wonwoo laughed and followed her going fast too.

Sora turned her head and saw that Wonwoo was coming closer and closer, so she used all her effort to go faster. 

But even if she tried hard Wonwoo ended catching her. Well, he actually passed her, saying a little sentence.

"Now is your turn to catch me!"

Sora laughed confidently and chased him this time. Even if they didn't say it outloud they were having a great time, and they even forgot they were on this fake date and were trying to claim the reporters' attention.

Suddenly, Wonwoo turned abruptly in a curve and switched direction. Sora wasn't expecting it, so when she tried to turn fastly she lost her balance and fell.

"Ah!" She shouted when she fell.

Wonwoo realized the situation and went back where she was.

"Sora! Are you okay?" He asked giving her a hand to stand up.

"Of course I'm not okay, I fell on the ice, this hurts a lot!"

Wonwoo helped her to go out of ice rink, she went back to the bench and took off her skates while complaining of the pain. 

"Why do I always fall when we go on a date?" She said.

"I don't know... Bad luck, I guess." 

Wonwoo returned the ice skates, and Sora and him went to walk around the mall, as it had been enough skating for the day.

Wonwoo looked at Sora and saw that she was trembling, probably because of the cold and the accident in the wet ice.

"I'm cold." She groaned.

"I noticed." He replied indifferently.

"Give me your coat."

"What?" Exclaimed Wonwoo frowning.

"You said you were supposed to be my boyfriend, and boyfriends lend their coats to their girlfriends." She explained reminding him about what he had said earlier. "So..."

"I'm not going to give you my coat!" He snapped.

She pouted at him. "Why?"

"That's too cliché, and I'm not your real boyfriend, so I'm going too keep it because I'm cold too." 

"You're mean."

Wonwoo stopped and entered in a shop.

"What are you doing?" asked Sora stranged.

"I'm not kind enough to give you my coat, but I'm kind enough to not let you die frozen, Miss Innocent." He said with a smirk. She smiled brightly.

"We're going to take this scarf, ahjumma." Wonwoo said to the lady who worked there.

"Oh, sure. Wait, aren't you an idol?" She asked, Wonwoo nodded at her. "In that case I'm also going to give you another scarf, so you can use it as a couple scarf."

"Thank you, ahjumma."

They left the shop and Sora wore the scarf, glad that it was a really warm one. Wonwoo looked at his watch worriedly.

"Wow, is late, I should be going. See you tomorrow, I guess." He said.

"Yes, unluckily you will. Oh, right!" Sora talked. "What are you going to do with the scarf?"

He kept silent for a minute, thinking about it. "I'll keep it, it's a gift from that ahjumma and as it is a couple scarf it will help people believe if they see us with the same scarf."

"Right. Bye, then." 

"Bye."

Sora kept walking in the mall to go to the bus station, but she stopped when she heard her phone ringing. She unlocked the screen and read the name, 'Seungcheol oppa'.

Hello! As you know I couldn't publish yesterday, but the new chapter is here today as I said.

This time I even made it longer, so I hope you enjoyed. ^^