Race Driver Jung Hoseok

BTS One Shots - Series Version

“Hoseok!” You cried out as you ran towards him! He held his arms wide open and you jumped right into  his arms. He twirled you around while both of you guys just smiled like crazy and gazed into each other’s eyes.

“Hello Y/N” He says as he kisses you gently on the lips. He pulled away and stared into your eyes and put you down. “How’s my queen doing?” he asks as two kids start running out of the house, “OMO!!! And my little prince and princess!! How are you guys doing?! Did you guys miss me??” The two kids ran into his arms and he lifted them and spun them around, making them squeal.

“Daddy, daddy, daddy! Did you win? Did you win the race?” The little girl, Haeun asks.

“Did you daddy? Did you?!” asked an excited Hyunwoo.

“I wonder… Do you guys think I won?” Hoseok asks, teasing the kids.

“YAYYY! DADDY WON!!!” Screamed Haeun and Hyunwoo as they jumped out of Hoseok’s arms and ran a victory lap throughout the house. You laughed and went to hug Hoseok.

“Hoseok, let’s go inside. You’ve been travelling to races for the last 6 months now, I hope we finally have some family time with each other.”

“Y/N… I’m sorry. I’ll be leaving in a month or two for a big race in Spain…”

“But, you’ve already been gone for so long. The kids miss you so much. I miss you so much Hoseok.” Tears started to form in your eyes.

“I know Y/N. I know how hard it is for you to take care of the twins all by yourself. So this time, I figured that you guys would come with me and cheer for me live. It’ll be so much fun. It’d be like a family vacation, the kid’s first trip to Spain. How does that sound?” Hoseok kisses your forehead as you guys walked into the house.

“That sounds perfect Hoseok.” You smile, tears disappearing as you know you aren’t alone. When all of a sudden the kids come attacking your legs.

“Mommy! Mommy! Is it time to eat yet? What are we eating tonight?” Hyunwoo asks, looking up at you like you’re a giant.

Haeun, clinging to Hoseok’s leg says, “Mommy, something doesn’t smell right in the kitchen. Weren’t you making something earlier?”

“AHHH! My food! I forgot I left the stove on high!” You say as you ran into the kitchen, finding a total mess on your stove top and a burning smell filling the room. You quickly turn off the stove and start cleaning as your husband walks in carrying both the kids. Laughing at the sight he sees.

“Well, at least during the time I was gone, the fact that you’re still as clutzy as ever hasn’t changed.” Hoseok says as he walks towards you.

“Mommy. What are we gonna eat now?” Hyunwoo asks, looking at you with sad eyes.

You sigh, and smile at your loving family sweetly. “How about we go out and eat bulgogi tonight.” Making the kids cheer and ordering their father to go upstairs quickly so they can get ready.

During dinner, you and Hoseok the good news of the vacation to Spain to watch their dad’s race, just to see their confused yet happy faces to the news.

“What’s Spain?” Hyunwoo asks.

“Spain is a faraway place Hyunwoo. And there is going to be a bunch of people there, with very tall buildings!” Haeun tells her brother, empathizing with her hands how big the buildings were. “Right mommy? Right daddy?” Haeun asks, making sure that she’s correct.

“Yes Haeun.” You say sweetly as she smiles brightly.

“See Hyunwoo! I was right! I’m smarter than you!” Haeun boasts, making Hyunwoo come to near tears.

“I’m smart to Haeun. I’ll show you! 1 + 1 = 2! 1 x 1 = 1! 100 – 99 = 1! I’m smart too!” Hyunwoo says, showing how smart he was.

“So what’s 1/1?” Hoseok asks Hyunwoo.

“1?” Hyunwoo guesses, earning a smile from you and Hoseok.

“That’s correct Hyunwoo! Aren’t you a smart little boy!” You say. “Both you and your sister are so smart, and daddy and I are so happy that you’re our little angels.” You gushed, making them smile brighter and talking about other stuff that made them sound smart.

A month passed and it was time to leave for Spain. “Do we have everything?” You wonder out loud, doing final touches on your packing.

Hoseok hugs you from behind and whispers in your ear, “We’ll be fine, Y/N. If we forgot anything we can just buy it down there. Don’t stress about it too much, it’s our first family vacation. Let’s just have fun and enjoy our visit to Spain.” You nod, and close your suitcase, leaving to make sure the kids had everything they needed.

The 12 hour flight from Korea to Spain was not a fun trip. The kids were complaining on how uncomfortable the seats were, and always asking if they were there yet even though you guys were able to get first class tickets. “Come on, Hyunwoo, Haeun. Be good for just a big longer. We’ll be there soon ok?” Hoseok asks them, getting an ok from each of them.

And when you guys finally arrived at the airport in Barcelona, Spain, the kids were dead asleep and it was time to head to your hotel. At the hotel you and Hoseok settled the kids down to sleep, and finally had time for yourselves. “Hoseok, your race is tomorrow right?”

“Yes it is, and I’ll be sure to win first tomorrow.” Hoseok says, smiling brightly.

“And then we have 10 days for ourselves to go shopping and touring. This vacation sounds perfect.” You say snuggling into Hoseok’s arms.

“Our family is perfect.” Hoseok says into your ear as he nips it and kisses you.

The night passed, and within what felt like a few mere minutes, it was time for the race. You and your kids were able to get the best seats in the entire race course, and were ready to start cheering for your husband. Hoseok was the fastest of them all, completing the first lap in what felt like seconds, completing the second lap in an absolute lead. You thought to yourself that there was no way he could lose no, but on the third lap halfway, a car was able to keep up with Hoseok, and it was a neck and neck race. One second it was Hoseok, the other second it was the other car. Yet at the last turning of the corner, the car ram into Hoseok, making the car flip and crashing down on the roof. After that, all you could hear in your ears was your screaming. Time froze and the next thing you knew, you were in the hospital sitting beside Hoseok, who was on life support.

“You liar,” You said. “You said this would’ve been a fantastic vacation. That our family was perfect, so why? Why won’t you wake up? I need you. Hyunwoo needs you. Haeun needs you. We all need you. So why won’t you wake up?” You started whispering to your comatose husband. Hyunwoo and Haeun were out of the room, being watched by a nurse, giving you time alone with your husband, not knowing if he was going to live or die.


A/N: OMO!!! SORRY I HAVEN'T WRITTEN ANYTHING ON THIS PARTICULAR STORY CATEGORY IN A WHILE!! I'm back, and I'll try to update any one of my stories each week. So stories written by me, Admin-T are, Got7 One Shots, Midnight Runway, this one, and sometimes the main BTS One Shots. Well moving on, this story was actually making me emotional when writing the ending. And I hope you guys enjoy, I think next will be Jimin and then Namjoon. Well please stay tune, because once I make one round, they'll be sequels to each one shot. Please subscribe too if you're new! Thank you! And be sure to request anything on our Got7 One Shots, or the main BTS one shots. Bye!!