Dr. Kim Seokjin

BTS One Shots - Series Version

I enter nervously into the clinic that stood before me. “BigHit clinic.” I check the slip I was given, and remember what had happened before I came here.

{Flashback to 3 hours before}

I walked into the studio to find my manager training newbies to the corporation. “Oppa!” I call towards him as he finished his last few instructions, he then turned away from them and waved me over. “Oppa, the shipments came in and I had got Donghoon Oppa to order the new pair of orders.”

“Good job (y/n)! You are my most prized worker.” My manager said, but as I turn to leave, nausea hit me and I collapsed to the ground. One minute I’m awake, the next minute I have the newbies trying to shake me away calling my name. I look around and see my manager staring worryingly at me. “Are you ok (y/n)? You collapsed all of a sudden out of nowhere and scared the bloody hell out of everybody! Take rest of the day off, you’ve done enough already. Oh and get yourself checked out at this clinic, a close friend of mine works there and request to see Dr. Kim at the front desk.” I nod, and walk out the door, to nauseous to say anything.

{End of flashback}

I walk towards the secretary wearing her hair in a loose bun, and had a slim and pale face, wearing a light purple nurse outfit. “Annyeonghaseyo. My name is (y/n), can I see Dr. Kim, I have a friend that told me he was friends with someone who works here and had told me to go and see Dr. Kim.” I manage to stutter towards the stunning lady in front of me.

The secretary looks at me from head to toe and smiled a sickly fake smile at me, “Sweetie, no need to tell me your reasons. You requested Dr. Kim. You get to see Dr. Kim. Sweetie I don’t care what your past is, I don’t care why you want to see him. For all I could care is that you’re sleeping with him. But if Dr. Kim’s your choice I’ll book you an appointment with him.” She then looks down at her book keeping notebook and looks back up at me, “Oh look. Dr. Kim is free after the patient with him right now. I’ll take you to the room now. Follow me please.” She says as she gets up from her seat and leads me to my room. “Dr. Kim will be with you in a few minutes.” She then slams the door shut and leave me shocked in the room.

“What a ” I think to myself as I wait in the room, inspecting the instruments that surround me. Two minutes pass and the door to my room opens with a click.

“Ms. (y/n)?” A tall, handsome, dark- haired man looked at you.

“Y-yes.” I manage to stutter out and then blush a dark scarlet red. I then look at his nametag that read “Kim Seokjin”  

“Oh my. You’ll catch a fever if you blush a deep red like that” he chuckles as he walks towards me. “So what’s the problem here? Oh, and sorry for the secretary acting like that. To tell you a little secret, we used to be together, but it didn’t work out so I broke it off with her but she always held a grudge after. I’m still surprised she didn’t find another job.”

“Oh, but Dr. Kim she’s quite beautiful, how could you break off a relationship with such a person.” I ask, curiously, but then my curiosity soon seeps into desire. Desire to have the young man for myself.

Dr. Kim starts to laugh, “Call me Jin. No need to be formal around me, I got a call from Jimin saying that he was sending over one of his most prized workers to me and that he wants you cured right away. So that’s why I’m here, now tell me what happened. Oh, and what happened between me and her was nothing much, she always accused me of cheating on her by sleeping with other women, when in reality it was her cheating on me with other guys. So I wouldn’t exactly say that outside beauty is everything, it’s the inside that counts.”

I nod to every word Jin said to me. “Reminds me of myself, I was cheated on by my ex-boyfriend too.” I start to laugh to myself. “Well anyways, I guess we should start talking about the things of why we’re both here in the first place. Well I was talking with Oppa, and then when I turned around, I got nauseous and collapsed. The next thing I knew was Oppa and a few other workers trying to wake me up. And then next thing you know, I was sent here to see you.”

Jin nods to each word I’m saying, staring intensely at me which starts to make me turn a rosy colour. And then out of nowhere he bursts out laughing. “(y/n)! You blush so easily, it’s so cute! Hahaha. Jimin sent you here for nothing except to meet me I guess. (y/n), you don’t have anything serious, you just have lack of sleep, and that’s what made you collapsed. Wait you aren’t seeing anyone right now right?” Jin asks me, all of a sudden turning serious.  I shake my head no vigorously and once I stopped I got a major headache. Jin bursts out laughing again “Omo!! You’re too cute!!” He then grabbed a note from his desk and scribbled some stuff down and handed it to me. “Here. This is my number, and I’m really hoping we’ll develop something out of this. Call me whenever!” Jin says with a smile, and sent me a quick wink as he walked out the door, chuckling once he reached outside. I walk to the closest mirror in the corner and see my face. I was tomato red. A dark, dark red.


A/N: Hi guys! So guess what? WE'RE FINALLY OFF SCHOOL AND WE CAN START PUBLISHING MORE STORIES CONSISTENTLY!! YAY!! So as some of you might not know if you're new to our account. I'm Admin-T and I handle the stories "Midnight Runway" and "Got7 One Shots" sorry I haven't been on recently and I hope you like my latest story. This oneshot. You're probably not going to read this and skip to the end and stuff but here's a little picture of where I got my inspiration.

LOVE YOU GUYS! Oh yeah! Feel free to request one shots on our main BTS account and subscribe. THANKS!!!

BAIIII!