Police Officer Jeon Jungkook

BTS One Shots - Series Version

I was walking home late one night from school. “Aish! Why is medical school so tedious and long?” I groan to myself, waiting for the crossing light to turn green. Within a minute’s time, the light turn green, and as I was about to cross, I saw a grey Mercedes semi-truck speed it’s red light, hitting an old lady crossing the street perpendicular to me. My mind blanked out and the next thing I knew I ran towards the old lady, seeing if she was ok. From her right temple, blood was streaming down. Both legs were bent in an unnatural way, and both her arms were covered in shimmering red blood. I called 119 as fast as I could. "Yeoboseyo?!” as soon as someone picked up. “My name is (y/n) and I am a witness to a hit and run. The victim is an elderly lady and has blood all over.” I check to see if she’s breathing and hear very faint gasps of breath. “Her breathing is very faint and abnormal, I request to have an ambulance and police car here right away.” The voice responds accordingly and says that the call has been sent out, and that they would arrive in a moment’s time. He says to stay put and to not touch the victim, for the paramedics will do it. I stay by the elderly lady’s side, as she continues to wheeze at an abnormal rate. One second she’s breathing, the next breath approximately 3 intervals apart, but the one after was approximately 10 intervals apart. I worriedly glance around, and usher cars to move into the next lane beside us, looking for a sign of the police or ambulance. Two minutes later I hear sirens, and an ambulance pulls up, escorted by a police car. The paramedics quickly rush over to the elderly lady, and starts to see if they can somehow reach her consciousness. As they do so, I watch, and am soon tapped on the shoulder by a young, handsome police officer.

“Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Jeon Jungkook, and I believe you are the witness, as well as the person that called 119?” He asks, holding a notepad and raising his eyebrow in a fairly cute way with his question.

“Yes.” I reply, stirring my glance between the officer that stood in front of me and the job the paramedics are doing. “Aish. They’re doing it wrong.” I whisper under my breath, earning a curious look of what I’m saying by Jungkook. “Excuse me one minute.” I say turning away from Jungkook, walking towards the paramedics. “I’m the witness to this accident, as well as a medical student at Seoul National University. I’m the top student in my grade, and from how you guys are holding the patient, I say you guys are causing more harm to the patient, by grabbing the injured arms, causing the patients breathing to increase, causing her to hyperventilate, which could be around our regular breathing pace. Her lungs are most likely damaged, and so it could collapsed any second. I say to carry her from under the arms and waist to prevent causing more damage to her legs and arms. Then, inside make sure to help her continue breathing.” The paramedics nod along, realizing their mistakes, yet not wanting to admit it. They start carrying out the instructions, and soon the ambulance was gone, racing off to the hospital. I turn back around to Jungkook and smile a slight smile. “Sorry about that. I never meant to interrupt you, please. If there are any questions I can answer to help I’ll do so.”

“Ok, so let’s get started. What was the type of vehicle that had struck the elder?” He asks, pen poised to start writing.

“It was a grey Mercedes semi-truck. It was driving at approximately 80 kilometers per hour and was a male driver I believe.” I say, which started making Jungkook scribble notes down quickly.

“I believe that’s it. You managed to answer all my questions with only an asking of the vehicle. I’ll give you something.” Jungkook then opened a new blank piece of paper, and wrote a few more stuff down on it. He then ripped it out of the notebook and handed it to me. “This here is my number. I will be contacting you on the elderly’s update. I am as well intrigued by you, and hope to get to know you better.” He then smirked at me and turned away to leave.

“Wait. Mr. Jeon-“I was about to say, which made him turn back around to face me.

“Jungkook” He corrects me.

“Jungkook. I believe you neither know my name nor my number. So I don’t know how you would be able to reach me.” I point out, listing the points of how he couldn’t reach me.

Jungkook started to turn red, took off his hat and messed up his hair. He then shot me a shy smile and said, “Ah~ that sure wasn’t cool, was it? Let’s start that over. Can I get your name and your number? You already have mine, and so you’ll know it’s me when I call you.”

I smile and start to laugh. “My name is (y/n). And this is my phone number.” I took the pen hanging out of his pocket on his uniform, grabbed his hand, and wrote down my number on his arm. “Reach me whenever, and please allow me to excuse myself.” I say as I turn away to continue my path home. Leaving behind a frozen stiff officer turning from pale, to rosy, to a bright red. Trying to collect himself and continuing his job.


A/N: Hi everybody! Admin-T here. So here's story two! YAY and on the golden maknae Jeon Jungkook. Please make sure to request for BTS one shots on oour main BTS one shot account and yeah. Enjoy. Oh yeah. I might've over-exaggerated on the medical teminology and the accident parts. As well as the paramedics thing. I just thought it would be interesting. Please comment on whether or not this chapter was okay. Please and thanks~