Final

Fallacy of Euphoria
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona decided to went off of the hospital. She just want to rest at home. Jessica ask the family doctor to visit Yoona everytime. Yoona is in the couch hugging her knees. She is closing her eye. She feel too much pain inside but she don't want Jessica to see it. She smile but tears is pouring.  She is humming her favorite song again. 

 Jessica siiting opposite to her watching her. 
Jessica is being hurt.  She feel pain,  she is really afraid that one day Yoona will leave her. 
She really miss the romantic Yoona.  Yoona now is really different.  She speak just few words.  She only nod or shook her head when Jessica is talking to her. Sometimes she didn't answer. 

 Jessica knows that when Yoona is humming or singing their song it means she feel too much pain inside. Jessica want to hug Yoona. 

"Yoona." Jessica with crying voice call Yoona. 
Yoona didn't answer.  Yoona is still humming and closing her eyes. Jessica approach Yoona. 
She hug the girl but the girl push her away. 
Jessica look at Yoona with tears in eyes. Yoona look at her with pale and cold face. 

 Yoona just move on the other side of couch and close her eyes,  hug herself then hum again. "Leave me, now…. " Yoona weakly says. "Because One day I will leave too."

 Jessica understand why Yoona act this too much. Tears just escape from Jessica's eyes. 
"I will love you always Jessica."  Yoona's thought

 
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
 

Jessica is sleeping in the bed. No more cuddling. No moe hands intertwine. 
No more kiss on the lips. No more kiss on the forehead. Jessica miss this so much. Jessica open her eyes and check the right side of the bed her girlfriend was not there. She went to the bathroom the girl was not there too. She went outside she reach the kitchen and see food with a note. 

"Euphoria means the state of happiness right??  You are my euphoria and I am yours too but how will you be happy if your euphoria is full of sadness.  I am luck to be love by the loveliest,  gorgeous girl in this world.  I am sorry if I always push you away"The write in the notes is not good because Yoona is lack of energy and she just force herself to right. Tears escape Jessica's eyesThen she feel somebody hug her from the back. 

Yoona kiss Jessica's crown. Yoona rest her chin in Jessica's shoulder. Jessica close her eyes and feel this moment.  She know that maybe later Yoona will change her mood again and will push her away agaim. Yoona is humming the song again. Jessica face Yoona. Jessica hug the girl and Yoona too. Yoona is humming the song. Jessica knows Yoona feel pain again. 
Tears are escaping Jessica's eye. Yoona is smiling but tears are pouring. She feel weak now. 

 "It is better when I hug and you hug me than me hugging mysef." Yoona says. Jessica is just listening. "But I can't continue this…….  What if I am gone?" Yoona asked weakly.

 "Yoona please don't say that you are fighting right??  We are fighting." Jessica is crying. "I will leave you?  But I promise I won't." Yoona says. Jessica is crying. 

 "Hey now!  Are you listening. 
Can you hear me says. 
I will love you till they take my heart away."
Yoona sings in a weak voice

"If you will leave me one day……  it means the euphoria you say is just a big wrong belief? "
Jessica is crying

"That was a fallacy of Euphoria Yoongie." Jessica added. Yoona close her eyes. She feel pain.  Thank you too Jessica that still hugging her. 

"Do loving me is a fallacy?" Yoona ask in a week voice. "No." Jessica answer.

"So it means euphoria is not fallacy.  If I leave you one day will you hate me?" Yoona asked. Jessica feel pain.  Is Yoona saying goodbye now? 

 "I look into your eyes, so far away
There's trouble in your mind
You're losing faith
Hey now, let me hold you
It'll be okay! 
Coz I will love you
Till they take my heart away." Jessica sings

"Don't lose faith,  you will be ok right??  Optimist Yoona." Jessica says. Yoona is crying hard.  She is keeping the pain inside she is tided but she don't want to leave Jessica. The two just hug each other. 

 "Do you love math?" Yoona suddenly ask. Jessica got confused with the sudden change of topic. "Why are you asking me." Jessica ask YOONA and look to the girl eye. Yoona hug her again. 

"Just hug me and answer my first question." Yoona says and Jessica hug her back. She don't want Jessica to look in her eyes because she know Jessica will see the pain that she is hiding. 

 "I don't really love math." Jessica says she stop crying. "You are not allowed to find your x (ex)  don't ask me y (why)." Yoona says and laughing
Jessica miss moment like this.  The cheesy lines of Yoona and the lauging alligator Yoong.Jessica laugh too. 

"Are you Henry Cavendish?" Jessica ask. "No why?" Yoona answered. "Nothing I just want to ask." Jessica says laughing. "That was corny." Yoona says. The two laugh again. "Do you really hate cuccumber?" Yoona ask.

 "I really hate that." Jessica answered. "Good because I will get jealous if you love that more than me." Yoona says

 "Sweet talker Yoona is back." Jessica says. "I am always here." Yoona says. "What you feel now?  Now you are hugging me." Yoona ask

 "I feel love.  Your warm hug told me that you love me so much." Jessica answered."My hug doesn't talk." Yoona says and laughing

 "Yoona." Jessica whine. Yoona cup Jessica's face. "Can I kiss you?" Yoona ask. Jessica nodded. Yoona kiss her on lips. Then in nose and forhead. Yoona hug Jessica again. 

"I look into your eyes, so far away
There's trouble in your mind
You're losing faith
Hey now, let me hold you
It'll be okay! 
Coz I will love you
Till they take my heart away." Jessica sings

"Remember when you called
And said goodbye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter