Chapter 1

Fallacy of Euphoria
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Highschool was something stage in studying , where everybody do all the mischief in life. It wasn't a thing even you are a girl or boy, because all matters was you are in playful satge of life as a teenager. Everything seems just a big joke. or you think your world was a big playing ground.

Jessica Jung, A senior higschool student in  Soshi High. The said school was exclusive to rich daughters and son of well known business men in the country. It was a prestigious school in which every students wanted to enter, but entering the said school wasn't easy. It is about brain and money. That hows life work.

 Jessica Jung was lucky; she belongs to the so called high class. Thanks to her dad who works hard to own money, and keep their business number one.

They usually called Jessica Jung as Jessi, Jessica, or Jess. They can call the latter on her english name but no one dare to call her Sooyeon  because she hates it. Her friends call her Sooyeon to annoy her, well friends always wants to annoy us.


Jessica Jung wasn't a simple name in Sohi High. She was friendly one with a cold aura. Every break their neck just to follow Jessica when the latter pass by.

Jessica have a bestfriend, he was named Ok Taecyeon. He is a nice man, someone you can trust. Jessica wasn't the straight student, she was a gay and have relaionship with a girl named Kwon Yuri. Yuri was something that Jessica always wants to be. Yuri was a good girl to be with.

It was in the middle of the school months. Jessica was the usual one who enjoy her everyday with her friends. The dork friends of her.

"Hey Jessi, your girlfriend is calling you" Taeyeon poke Jessica's head to call the girl's attention. The latter was spacing out agin.

"Where?" Jessica asked. "There"  Taecyeon point Yuri who is waving her arms

"Oh Yul, why ?" Jessica asked her girlfriend. Yuri was walking to approach her. "Ahm nothing I just want to ask you to have a date with me. Is it ok?" Yuri happily ask her gilfriend

"It is ok for me. to be honest I am waiting for you to ask me Seobang" Jessica replied happily. 

 

Sunny giggled in the sweetness of her friends
"The sweetest couple ever." Sunny starts to friends

"Well what can we do they are so called destiny as Jessi stated." Hyoyeon also one of their friends says. "Oh Sunny can we have a date too? I am willing to waste all my time for you"
Sooyoung sweetly says

"WASTE?? do you think going out with me is a waste of time? wow!!" Sunny sarcastically reply
Sooyoung can't find a word to say. She is now caught tongue tied. She got a wrong move, better luck next time to Soo.

"Why don't we play basketball?" Taeyeon suggested out of nowhere, then she give Tiffany a bright smile. "Do we look playing basketball?" Tiffany answered in a question. Well Tiffany was a fashionista, and sports wasn't in her vocabulary.

"You know guys you are all making a wrong move" Taecyeon, the only man in the group says.  "Well we can't find a word to say." Sooyoung says.

"Why don't we just have fun in amusement park nearby." Hyoyeon suggested. "Better idea Hyo." Tiffany happily agreed, and Taeyeon rolled her eye.

"Yoona, you are too quite are you going with us?" Sooyoung asked Yoona, who was quite. "I am not coming I am planning to do something." Yoona answered

"I never thought that Yoona is KJ than Seobaby." Jessica try to joke around. "Why me unnie? I am coming!" Seohyun complain like a child. They all laugh except to the certain doe eyes girl.


➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖


Jessica is really excited to have date with her girlfriend. She is now prepaing for the so called date. Because of the busy schedule of Jessica as a president of the Student Council she barely date her girlfriend. Jessica went to the hallway and starts walking. 

"Jessica Unnie" Jessica know the voice so she follow the voice, and see she  was right. The doe eyed girl was at the end of hallway and approaching her

"Why Yoona? You didn't go with Soo and the others?" Yoona shook her head. She continues walking to Jessica and stop in front of Jessica. "Why?" Jessica asked.

"I just want to look for somebody. I don't want her to get hurt" Yoona says, something weird for an answer. "WOW!! that somebody is really lucky. IM YOONA surrender the fun for a certain person." Jessica exclaimed, happiness was in her tone. She was surprised too, and also jealous that their friend is lessing her time with them for a certain someone.

Yoona fakely smile "Anyway Unnie, I just want to say that Ms. Park was calling for a meeting, and you need to meet her at her office for a certain topic about the coming program." Yoona explains. "But I have date with Yuri."
Jessica complain

"Sorry unnie I can't do anything about that"
Yoona try to say sorry though she have nothing to do with this, she just got the task to tell this to Jessica. "It is ok Yoong, are you with the meeting?" Jessica answered because she doesn't want to bother Yoona.

"Yes unnie to be honest I just heard that Dad want also to talk to you with something." Yoona answered. "What is it?" Jessica was confused. She doesn't have any idea of what could be the things to talk about.

"Do you still open to be my tutor?" Yoona asked Jessica. The tutor issue was offer to Jessica months ago. "Is it your dad or you?"
Yoona can't answer, it was her dad who call for the meeting. But it was Yoona who told her father that she wants Jessica to ber tutor.
Jessica walk out of sight, the she call Yuri to cancel the date.


➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖


Yuri was disappointed again to her girlfriend. She sometimes ask herself why Jessica choose to be busy with school stuffs than her? Do Jessica is having more fun in school than being with her? Insecurities are eating her.

Yuri walks lonely at the street of Seoul. The street busy as usual. Different couples can be see around and it making Yuri more disappointed to her girlfriend.

"Yuri Yah!!" Yuri look to the one calling her name. The guy runs to Yuri, and give the latter a sweet smile. "Oh You are here Taec, I thought you go with Taeng and the others?"
Yuri ask, she was surprised to see Taecyeon here.

"Yah but I just heard that Jessica cancel the date with you." Taecyeon says and scarych his nape. "How did you know?" Yuri was surprised that Taecyeon know about this. It makes her feel more insecure.

"I am her bestfriend." Taecyeon immediately answers as he notice the uneasiness in Yuri's face. "I feel disappointed with my bestfriend too." Taecyeon added and put her hands in his pocket.

Yuri look at him and they start walking "Why?" Yuri asked, she now know that it wasn't all her. "If I wear Jessi, I will spend more time with you. A beautiful girl like you should be given a quality time, a time that you neede." Taecyeon raffled Yuri's hair. "Really? Do I desrve Taec?" Yuri ask with sadness in her eyes. She look at Taecyeon like a child who can't believe on latter's words.

"Yes Yuri, You and Jessica had been together for 5 months but she never gave time for you"
Taecyeon stated as a mayter if fact. "Why are you saying this Taec? Jessica is my girlfriend and your bestfriend. You should be on her side." Yuri told Taecyeon.

"I know Jessica so much; she will never give up school stuff for a relationship like this. Taecyeon says as he look at Yuri by the eyes. "No! Taec I know Jessi. She can have school and girlfriend at the same time." Yuri says with her firm tone. "No Yuri She can't." Taecyeon immediately retorted. Yuri hug Taecyeon and start to cry. She was a girl, and have a weak side.

"Do Jessi really love me? Why don't she make time for me? Is she just busy?" Yuri asked while crying in Taecyeon's arms. "No Yul it is the matter of priorities." Taecyeon cupped Yuri's face. They look at each other, then the next thing happen Taecyeon was kissing Yuri, and the latter answers the kiss.


➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖


Yoona was driving her car.  Seohyun texted her that she already want to go home.  Seohyun is Yoona's bestfriend. Yoona is the only daughter of the owner of the Soshi University.  Taeyeon and Hyoyeon is her cousin. Yoona got a text from her bestfriend.

From: Hyunnie
"Unnie,  I am tired.  Your cousins and your buddy still want to play around.  Can you please fetch me? "

Yoona dialled her bestfriend's number while driving. "Hello unnie?" Seohyun answered from the other line.

"Hyunnie,  just wait for me outside the amusement park.  Just in a minute I will be there." Yoona told Seohyun.

"Are you driving?" Seohyun asked curiosly. 
Yoona nod her head, and forgot she was only at phone. "Unnie?" Seohyun was making sure of Yoona was still on the line.

"Ahm sorry oh yes I am." Yoona was waken uo from the trance of thought.

"Ok I'll wait I am here now." Yoona ended the call and reach the park. Yoona blow the car horn to get Seohyun's attention.  The girl walk to her and ride the car. Yoona start to drive off.

"Why you didn't come unnie?" Seohyun asked curiosly.  "I just do something." Yoona focus on driving, but still manage to talk with Seohyun
"Is it about her again?" Seohyun ask worriedly, she knows her bestfriend very well. Yoona just nod her head

"Are you have any news about their date? "
Seoh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter