Chapter 6

Fallacy of Euphoria
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica and Yoona are cuddling each other. They were laying themselves in the green grass and watchingvthe stars above. Their friends were not around anymore. 

 "I thought you forgot all about this." Jessica says. "That will never happen,  remember that ok?" Yoona says. Jessica nodded her head. "After your graduation,  what are you planning to do?" Yoona asked. "Me?  Ahm I want to work with our business and even just a year." Jessica says.

 "Your graduation is near and you are leaving me at the school." Yoona says. "Because it is needed Yoona." Jessica answered.

 "Will you leave me if the situation needed?" Yoona ask. Jessica look at Yoona. Yoona close her eyes and kiss Jessica's forehead. "Don't leave me I'll die." Yoona says and rest her chin in Jessica's head. Jessica is just mum. "I want to ask you a question." Yoona says again.

 "What is it?" Jessica ask. "Do you see me in the future being with you as your forever!" Yoona ask.

Jessica was stunned by the question.  She loves Yoona but one thing make her think,  why it never happens that she think of Yoona as her wife.  Why she always think of her in the future and not with Yoona. She become confused and don't know  what to say. Yoona is waiting for her answer.  Yoona is still in the same position. Yoona let out a deep sigh. 

"I see you as my future.  The one I want to be with forever.  Do you want me too as your forever?" Yoona ask. Jessica is not answering still. It makes Jessica think.  Is Yoona is the one she want to marry? Yoona look at Jessica who seems busy thinking. Yoona let out chuckles.

"Don't think of it I am just asking I know you are not ready." Yoona says then she hug her girlfriend. 


➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

 
Jessica woke up early. It is Christmas vacation. 
Jessica is sitting at the couch while holding her phone and drinking coffee. Yoona is still sleeping. It makes Jessica think about the question of Yoona. Is she ready? Is Yoona is the one she want to marry? Is Yoona is her forever? 
She was afraid to lose Yoona, but their is one thing she keep on thinking. WHAT IF THEY ARE FINALLY MARRIED,  YOONA WILL LEAVE HER. ?

 Jessica trust Yoona and she don't why she keep on thinking this. Yoona went out from the room and give Jessica a smile. Yoona get a coffee. Jessica is just watching her girlfriend and she is still thinking. Jessica let out a deep sigh. Yoona sit besides her and wrap her arm to Jessica. 

"Good Morning baby." Yoona greeted and kiss Jessica on forehead. Seeing the girl she love as she wakes up makes her day. Jessica just give her a smile. 

 "Do you already think about last night?" Yoona ask, she wants to know what inside Jessica's mind. Jessica panick, she don't know what to answer.  All she know now is she don't have any idea. 

 "Ahm I need to go to my room I'll just get something." Jessica says as an alini.Yoona nod her head and smile. Yoona open the television, and start watching. Few minutes passed Jessica was still at her room. Yoona plan to go to Jessica and she see the girl at the bed sleeping. 

 Yoona just smile and approach the girl. Yoona kiss Jessica on forhead. "Sleep tight sleepy head." Yoona mumbled and play with the hair of Jessica. Then she notice that the girl was feeling cold, and the temperature was getting low. She turn the heater on, and leave the room. 


➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖


The weeks passed Yoona enjoys the holiday with Jessica,  Jessica enjoys it.  Sonetimes Yoona bring out about the marriage but Jessica always try to avoid the topic. Yoona was in the couch,  it is so cold outside. Yoona was eating ramen. Jessica went out from her bedroom. She sit beside Yoona and kiss Yoona. 

 "Jessica,  are you willing to marry me?" Yoona suddenly ask."Yoona.  I don't want to talk about this . I think it is too early." Jessica answered. "Sorry,  ahm just tell me you want to live your forever with me." Yoona says.

 "Yoona,  why are you always open this topic.  I told you I am not ready with this.  I still have plans and… " Jessica was cut by Yoona. "And?..  You don't have plan in this relationship?" Yoona asked with the seriousness in tone. She knows where this conversation going.

 "I am not telling that." Jessica says in annoyed tone. "Is it hard to tell me that you want to live with me forever?" Yoona says. "Whatever Yoona I don't have time in this kind of conversation." Jessiva says,  she stands up and leave Yoona. Yoona try to call Jessica, but Jessica just shut her door room. 

 "Why you always act this way." Yoona mumbled as she look at the closed door. "Do you really don't have time for this kind of conversation? Or relationship?" 

 
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
 

Yoona get her phone. She is now laying at her bed. She just left food at the counter top at the kitchen for Jessica's dinner. Yoona look at her phone and open A-1 Group Chat. Soohyun change the group name into Face of the Group

 

Soohyun
"Yoona"

Dasom
Hey Yoona

Krystal
"Did unnie already made a decision?"

Chorong
"Did the plan is on?"

"No. " - Yoona typed.

Chorong
"What??  >_<"

Dasom
"Why? "

Soohyun 
"What happened?? "

Krystal
"Why Yoong?? "

"Sica is still not ready.  Don't worry she will be ready and I think it is also too early for this. " - Yoona answered.

 Chorong
"You have a point"

 Krystal
"Just wait for it Yoong don't give up"

 Soohyun
"Krystal is right"

 Dasom
"Right… "

 "Thanks :)" - Yoona was thankful to this friends of her.


➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖


Yoona call Jessica but it seems the girl is sleeping. She know tomorrow will be ok. 
She love Jessica so much, and she know Jessica feel the same way. Yoona put her phone to the lamp table and sleep.


➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖


Yoona wake up, and went outside she see Jessica is in white pants,  gray long sleeve and a black coat. The girl is also wearing a scarf. Yoona know that Jessica will went outside. 
Jessica is also wearing a sunglasses.

"Good Morning baby." Yoona greeted, it was always like this everytime she see Jessica."Can we talk?" Jessica ask."Of course"Yoona says and immediately run to Jessica. Yoona sits opposite to Jessica's sit

 "What will we talk about?" Yoona ask and wearing a big sweet smileJessica remove her shades. She look at Yoona intently She move closer to Yoona. Then the next thing happen,  Jessica is kissing Yoona. Yoona kiss her back


➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖


Jessica remove her shades. She look at Yoona intently She move closer to Yoona. Then the next thing happen,  Jessica is kissing Yoona. 
Yoona kiss her back. 

Jessica stop the kiss and release Yoona. Yoona smile at her. "You love surprises baby." Yoona says happily. Jessica lower her head, and let out a deep sigh.

 "Let us broke up." Jessica says. Yoona was shock.  Is Jessica thinking on what she is saying. Yoona laugh. "You are kidding right?" Yoona says but she feel pain in her heart and tears is want to be release into her eyes. 

 "No I am not let us break up." Jessica says again. Yoona can't keep her tears anymore and the tears start to pour from her eyes. Yoona hug Jessica. "No we are not right?" Yoona is trying to assure. Jessica push her away. "I love you, but I think we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter