5.

Fiancè for Hire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ShinHye blinks her eyes several times before opening it completely. She was not accostumed to the white ceiling and the light of chandelier hanging in the ceiling not far from her head. She widen her eyes thinking of the worst that had happen. This was her first time to actually saw a very luxurious room then she assumed the room was the monster's cage. Then afterthought, the door gape wide open and a monster enter in.

"Great! I thought you'll be asleep forever," YongHwa said sarcastically. He was walking leisurely. Every step that he made make ShinHye felt restless. She was with a stranger and she couldn't stop her mind thinking of what would might happen to her. She had watched tons of movies that were same as her position right now. She silently prayed hard.

"What do you want?," ShinHye asked firmly, the waver coated her voice. She tried to look composed but god she's a woman that needs protection and such.

"Is that how you show your gratitude? You didn't tell me that you has a motion sickness then worst you even vomitted on me and you know the hardest part? I carry you in my arms. Atleast try to be more thankful, I even changed your clothes," YongHwa stated what he had done to her after she lost her consciousness due to sleep deprivation and dizziness. And as if reading ShinHye's eyes that got wide in terror he beat her "I changed your clothes with my eyes clasp tight and I wouldn't give any interest on you,"

She sighs and scoff almost in time "So what do you want?," she was tired fighting with him. 

"Well, I have a business offer to you. Believe it, I'll give you lots of benefits if you agreed with me," YongHwa said without a blink. A typical business question "I could buy you house, purchase limited edition of bags, gadgets, money...."

"Stop that! Am I gold digger? Hey Mr. Are you out of your mind?," 

"Ofcourse not, I'm thinking logically. I don't have the freedom to choose a fiancè since my mother already assume that it was you. So, I don't have a choice but to please you,"

"Tsk. I won't, not in your wildest dream. Crawl onto the break glass before I say yes," ShinHye stucked out her tongue to further annoy the monterous man standing straight within a confident feet infront of her "Atleast try to be sweet when you want something. Such a waste if only you sugar coat your words I would be more willing to do it but after saying bluntly that you were choiceless, nah. Not never," She tease hoping that he would regret what he says that she was the only choice left to be pick "But then, if I agreed I won't think twice to confess everything to everyone that you were paying me to act," 

YongHwa was on the edge losing his patience and one more word from the girl. Believe it, he could stapple to stop her lips to move. He gritted his teeth in an attempt to calm his self from bursting "I'll not do those crazy thing you said. Sugar coat my words? Such a pain midg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter