3

Fiancè for Hire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't know that there's love like this. Seems like the whole world enjoyed us seeing. Every stare, every glance, there's none bad in hoping. Is there will an end for this magical love, like ours.

ShinHye jumped out of her bed trying to regain what she have formed in her mind. It's been a while since her mind function again. The month of her sem-break have been chaotic that is why her mind totally blanked out about her poems, she loves writing poems and articles as past time. Actually she is an editor of their school newspaper for an ages now but because of her over-stressed thinking. She forget it for a while and focus herself on how to gain money for her last-sem tuition. And apparently speaking, she already met her boss but doubted if she is even qualified after the trouble they've been to. She was supposed to be calm but when the time has come, that they have to face each other, both were heavenly-shocked and speechless to know that he is going to be her boss, ehem slash fake fiancè and vise-versa. He seems not interested in her anyway and mostly from the begining, ShinHye knows that she need to work part-time soon because she is hell sure that even she is not even hired yet, she got kick-out already.

"What should I do? This is getting crucial," ShinHye pace back and fort. She need to find something and get off this problem immediately. She shook her head, no she is doing fine and she can manage herself. She won't stop her studies, she won't let herself down once again. Not this time.

'Eomma, I'm doing fine now. Don't get worried about me anymore. Take care of my siblings. I LOVE YOU'

She type a word and send it to her mother in Busan. She smiled bitterly after sending her message. It must be very difficult to raised 3 children at once, alone. Her father left them when they were still young and whenever she tries to recall her memories with her father, she doesn't see it clear. She wanted to ask a picture of her father to her mother but afraid. She knows how much her Mother loves their Father but in the end, still love is not enough. Her father leaves when they needed them the most. He was gone when they got sick, their birthdays and some random and special events. He missed out everything including them. When ShinHye was still in Busan in such her young age before moving to Seoul, she always find her mother weeping silently at the far corner of their house. She hated the fact that her Mother bear everything and they can't do anything to help her out. Her Mother always told them that her father is kind, smart, gentleman, and many more good characteristics that a woman will wish to have. But only got weirded, how can a woman loves a man eventhough he left her in surrow and pain. Her mother never talked bad about him instead she will praised him. So she sometimes wondered, If she can find a man like her Dad? But the difference is he will not leave her like her own Dad did to her Mother.

'Hello?'

'I know your not doing fine. Admit it, I'm feeling it upto here' 

'Eomma, where did you got your super powers, mind to share it with me and is that how to replied to a just picked-up phone'

'ShinHye-ya, my child. Don't you ever change our topic' 

'I'm doing fine, really' 

'Where did you learned to lie to your mother?'

'Ha? Sorry but really I'm fine. I can manage myself' 

'I'll deliver a money for you' .

'No need for that. My money is still enough. I'm okay' 

'UEE told me already'

'Aissh! That punk!' 

'Is that how you treat your friend?' 

'Sorry' 

Her whole morning spends with her phone talking to her mother, her siblings, Jin and SoHyun. Random talking, laughters and guffawed echoed the neighboorhood. She badly misses her family back home. If she can only go home anytime she will surely visits them twice or trice in a week. 

 

"ShinHye-ya. Guess what? I have a good news and a bad news. What do you want me to tell you first?," UEE enters her dorm enthusiastically. ShinHye now regretted on giving her a spare key. She's always scaring the hell out of her whenever she entered her dorm. Without a knock and a formal greeting.

"I guessed it. I'm sure that, that stingy brat didn't hired me. That's a great news for me, not a bad news. Did I hit your news?"

"Yeah that's it but you will be happy if you got to hear my good news," 

"Okay, bring it on,"

"Tanan!," UEE singsong, she swing a paper infront of her eyes which only garnered a boring stares "Is your eyes getting blurry now? Read it!," she commanded while swinging the paper once again more closer "Are you getting speechless?," 

"Y-es, I-am,"

"Come on, ShinHye. Say something more, like a speech of gratitude,"

"I can't believed this," ShinHye said, still haven't gain her senses "I got a scholar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter