1.

Fiancè for Hire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

PARK SHIN HYE'S POV.

For the sake of those who hve not read my first update yet

 

Yesterday was an amazing day, I gain 2 crush so now they are 16 in total. I'm your typical student Park Shin Hye from Seoul National University majoring in Business. I have bubbly personality that attracts guy in first sight and hate looks from girls at first glanced. I, sometimes feel that I'm the most beautiful woman in the whole wide world because of the attentions i'm getting everywhere I go. I'm not a flirt like other girls described me I'm just being friendly when mens starts a conversation with me. I hate fights that's why I really don't mind girls talking behind my back if I even barked back it will showed that I'm a low educated person, i don't want to be look like that. Back at my present situations, Im problematic as hell like DUHH I'm in my last year and semester in SNU when I realized that my money is not enough to paid my tuition fee. I'm the first honor and I'm proud of being me, Beauty with Brains but I don't get the scholarship because I passed my card late and many intelligent scholars filled my spot. I don't want to drop out of school it will ruin the momentum. What should I do? 2 weeks from now the second semester will begin and still I didn't paid anything and my dorm. What's happening to me? Is this my fate?.

Back in my real situation. I scrambled down on my bed, white sheet blanket wrapped around my slender figure with my messy hair pestering my big doe eyes. I almost tumbled down of the floor fortunately i grab the bed stand just in time. If ever it will happen again then that's my 1000 times my head hit the floor. I lazily walked in the bathroom while scratching my itchy scalp to wash my face and brush cavities away in my teeth over night.

"Aisshh"

I groaned furiously in the moment the knock in the door continuosly bugging me and that sounds creeping my soul out of me "Whoever are you, your dead" I said in the mirror in which i talked with myself. My big eyes squished into a small insulted eye morever like a glare, I brush my teeth dilligently and finish it without wiping off the excess water spread throughout my bare face. I wrapped the face towel around my neck and there I dried my face. 

With my morning face glooming like a dark skies ready to pour down opposite of the shinning beautiful sunny day today. I pull the door inside harshly making the wall almost errupt because of the sudden impact. I stood infront of my sleeping destructor and crossed my arms.

"Ya! When will you understand not to bugged me every morning." 

I said followed by the gasp of the man infront of me, his mouth is open widely, I wonder what he saw.

"WHAT?!! ARE YOU GOING TO STAND THERE! SHOOOO!." .

I shoved him away like a puppy that it's not cute at all.

"Shin-ah your too y with your dress being like that"

He said scratching his nape to hide his embarrasment and the blush that slowly creeping out of his both cheeks.  

What his problem?. I look upon my outfit and DANG! God Please tell me this was a dream, just a dream please but when I open my eyes I still can saw him staring at me like a statue being stand infront me. He will say something when I closed the door quickly and stronger than before. I think it hit his nose. Im sorry Lee Kwang Soo. 

I'm running my dear life when the big mirror catches my attention and I stare at my whole figure being reflected by the mirror. 

"No matter how y you look Park Shin Hye-ssi. You must be aware what your wearing before doing something.".

My conscience tell me. How many times did I encountered these kind of situations, it is more than 50 or more times and sadly half of it was witnessed by the one and only Lee Kwang Soo. I slid down on our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter