NamJin - Sweet Love

BTS Drabble Collection

"Say ah!" Namjoon says, strawberry in his hand.

Seokjin gives him a look, like he wants to tell him that he's not a child, and that he doesn't need this from him. He doesn't say anything though, just opens his mouth rather obediently. Namjoon grins as he puts the fruit into Seokjin's mouth. Seokjin is smiling as he chews on it, and he always looks so happy when he's eating, and Namjoon wonders if he enjoys watching him eat just a little too much. Before he can further think about this, Seokjin's opening his mouth for another one, and Namjoon obliges, placing another strawberry in his mouth. His eyes are little crescents as he starts to chew on this one, and Namjoon just sighs in happiness. He still doesn't understand how anyone looks so good even with his face stuffed with food, but he doesn't question it. It's just Seokjin, he decides, Seokjin always looks good.

"Namjoon-ah," Seokjin's voice startles him out of his thoughts, and he looks up to see Seokjin holding a strawberry, smile on his lips, and eyes practically twinkling. "Say ah."

Namjoon doesn't even think twice before opening his mouth, happily accepting the strawberry that Seokjin feeds him. It's sweet, but the fact that Seokjin was the one to feed it to him makes it that much sweeter. By the time he's done, Namjoon knows that he's grinning like an idiot, but he can't help it. Seokjin, his beautiful Seokjin, both inside and outside, just makes him so unbelievably happy. Namjoon knows he's staring, but Seokjin's staring right back, looking just as happy. And Namjoon can't resist, leaning forward and kissing Seokjin. He's sweet, tasting vaguely of fresh strawberries and vanilla. They kiss each other slowly, softly, passionately, both still smiling. And when they pull apart, they're still close, foreheads pressed together. Neither of them says a word, but their smiles still remain, and Namjoon thinks that this must be what true happiness feels like.

--------------------------------------------------------------

So um, I'm just NamJin trash. This is so cheesy, but I hope you like it anyway.

Thank you so much to everyone for all your support, it means so so much to me. 

And until next time. =3