JinMin - Things you said while we were driving

BTS Drabble Collection

"Hyung, let's go for a drive," Jimin says, clinging to Seokjin's arm. "Let's just...relax."

"You mean you're going to relax," Seokjin replies, laughing.

"Yes, and then you can relax because you won't be worried about me at least."

And Seokjin has to admit that Jimin has a point, but he doesn't say anything, continuing to wash his dishes.

"Hyuunngg..." Jimin pouts in that ridiculously cute way that he knows Seokjin can't say no to. "I promise I won't cause you too much trouble."

Jimin's definition of 'too much trouble' is a bit vague, and Seokjin's learned the hard way that it's still a lot of trouble. Still, he can't say no to that face.

"Fine, let me just put everything away, and change."

Seokjin pretends that he doesn't see that ridiculously wide grin on Jimin's face as he finishes cleaning up.

--

"Hyung, look at that!" Jimin exclaims, laughing while pointing at something out the window. "It's so cool!"

"Jiminnie, I'm driving," Seokjin replies, and Jimin just keeps laughing.

"That's okay, we already passed it anyway," he says as he settles back into his chair, and Seokjin can only hope he'll behave somewhat. "Ooh, what's that?" After a beat of silence, "Hyung, look at me!"

Seokjin keeps his eyes on the road, determined to not be swayed by Jimin's tactics of distraction. Jimin is screaming in delight, but it sounds a little distant, like he's not right next to him. Worried, Seokjin turns away from the road briefly to see Jimin with almost half of his body sticking out the car window.

"Jimin!" Seokjin shrieks, horrified. "Come back in, now!"

And of course, Jimin doesn't listen, so Seokjin removes a hand from the steering wheel, and blindly starts trying to pull Jimin back in, with his eyes still on the road. He's just thankful that it's pretty late and there's barely anyone on the road.

"But hyung," the wind blowing makes it hard to hear what Jimin is saying, but Seokjin can hear the whine.

Finally, Seokjin feels his hand make contact with some part of Jimin's clothes, and so he pulls, only to hear Jimin scream, "Hyung, those are my pants!"

Seokjin immediately lets go and actually looking this time, grabs a handful of Jimin's shirt and pulls, but still he doesn't budge.

"Park Jimin, you get back in here right now, or we're never going for a drive again!" Seokjin knows that's an empty threat, and Jimin does as well, but he actually does as he's told. Seokjin releases him, placing both hands back on the steering wheel, releasing a breath he didn't realise he was holding. "I don't know why I ever believe you when you tell me it'll be relaxing..."

And Jimin's laughing again, but at least he somewhat behaves himself for the rest of the drive.

----------------------------------------------

Sometimes I think I'm funny. OTL

Thank you to everyone that's subscribed so far, it means a lot ^_^

So, until next time =3