The two of us

Fiction And Fact

 

♦≈ Your P.O.V ≈♦

 

I'm feeling very bad looking at the poor student who just fell down from the wall and he looks so much in pain . Oh i can't . I decided to lend him a hand and at least , bring him somewhere so he could have some rest . Yeah , i know i'm kind . I just never wanted to show it *grins*

I went closer to the guy who's lying on the ground , grouning as he's dying with his back facing me .

"Excuse me .. do you need help ?" . His ground seems to slow down a bit . I guess he started to realize that there's someone behind him . Urgh why am i asking such a stupid question . Of course he does !

I carefully hold his body and put his hand around my neck .

"Please hold me gently .. my legs just sprained" .

For a moment , i feel something wrong here . I don't really know a lot of boys in this school , but somewhat i think i recognize that voice . That just reminds me of someone , perhaps ...

 

"You !" .

 

I released him down as i saw his face and definitely surprise to see his presence especially when his head was on my shoulder . It's the dumb-goofy-idiotic Joker again ! GAHH did he just hugged my waist  ? Such a erto punk !

"What brought you here !? I shouldn't help you if i know it's actually YOU !" . I sweep my right shoulder with my hand , the one which he placed his head on . This dude is such a jerk .

I was about to leave and went away somewhere else to get some peace from seeing him again . But what distracted me is he kept begging for help while lying down .

"No .. please don't go. You must help me, it's really hurt ..." .

I glanced at him once with my anger that's still warming deep inside . Then i looked at him twice . Usually a brutal and violent guy like him wouldn't act like this . Is that mean he's being all sincere ? So i guess ..

WAIT ! Shouldn't i suppose to hate him ? Why must i help this sort of bad guy . Oh please .

 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

 

Junhyung's P.O.V

 

I was awake by a soft touch that's treating the wounds on my forehead .

As i woke up and opened my eyes slowly , it was really dizzy and the room was spinning around at first . But then , i realized someone in front of me .

I realized an angel who's shining brighter than the rays of sun and it even prevents my sight from seeing her face . I don't know whether it's just me or her beauty is too much to describe .

I'm not sure whether i'm only dreaming , or maybe it just my imaginary or something . So i tried to reach her face and caressed her cheek . Gosh she's sure exist and i can even feel her soft , smooth skin . Oh i'm in heaven ..

 

And the world turned dark once i received a punch with a fist on my cheek .

 

     "YAHHH what are you trying to do with me ???!!!"

Suffering in pain after being punched , the calm atmosphere just now has changed and i started to aware of something .

Wait a minute . .

Isn't she the bish ?!

"What the he- Where am i ?!" . I scanned the little room around , and there's a lot of medicines everywhere in this room . What is actually happening to me ? Did this bish just tried to do something bad towards me ?

"You were freaking sick and begging for help from me. That's what brought you here" .

"Oh is that so ? Don't you try to-"

"Did you know how heavy you are when i carried you here ? It's really tiring" .

"Hey i haven't-" .

"I don't know what kind of fade just made us met and i was so stupid to help you. Too bad i just did" .

What the heck this bish sure talks a lot and i couldn't even say anything . She's too much resembles of Hyunseung .

Oh and where is that friggin' Jang Seung ? He supposed to follow me climbing that stupid brick wall to run away from the principle but he didn't show up at all .

If i meet with him later , i'll make sure he'll be dead . Be ready , Seung .

 

"Yah aren't you a girl ? What makes you so strong . You just punched me" .

"Then why were you being so y . You just touched my cheek out of sudden !" .

"I was just drunk awhile ago . I'll never and ever touch a bish like you" .

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME JUST NOW ?" . Suddenly she grabbed my collar strongly and shouted on my face . LIKE SERIOUSLY !? I was so shock due to her sudden action and i never know there was a bish , no a girl who's as tough as her .

"Nothing at all ..." .

"Don't lie me , i heard it !" .

"Woahh easy girl" . I mumbled and tried to calm her down .

She glared towards me and sat with some distance between us . The time passed and we were both still in silence . Yet , i was still staring at her restless expression .

"That.." . Her sudden greet woke me up from staring at her and i tried to act cool by looking away .

"Hmm ?" .

"I'm sorry" .

"For what ?" .

"For being rude just now and yesterday . Well you wouldn't be such a jerk if i didn't bump on you" .

I turned my head and stole a glance towards her .

"Enough . You did nothing wrong" . I stood up from the bed and took along my bag . But her voice stopped me from leaving the room .

"What again ?" .

"Where have you .. hid my bicycle ?" .

 

 

 

"I have burnt it . . ."

 

 

♦≈ Your P.O.V ≈♦

 

"ARGHHHH STOP ITT" . I grabbed his hair and banged his head up and down continuously without thinking anything else .

"I'll buy you the new one okayy- arghh please stop it !" . I acted like I couldn't hear anything he said and keep banging his head with exasperation .

"You idiot you're the worst of the worst and now i really want to kill you !!!" . Releasing his messy , almost dislodged hair , i continued hitting him with a steel tray which i have no idea where did it come from . Hm nevermind .

"STOPPP" . Suddenly  he grabbed my waist in quick and pushed me down on the floor and i finally stopped .

I widen my eyes in surprise while looking at him who's currently breathing hard after been beaten . Just all of sudden , my face turned red .. and hot .

 

Wait , what was that again ?!

'Just all of sudden , my face turned red .. and hot .' NOO what am i thinking !

I tried to stood up but he hold my hands and keep pushing me harder towards the floor and that's what made me weaker .

"Please stop now . I am really sorry" . He begged while exchanged gaze with me and i was stunned in a moment .

"That what i wanna hear the most from you" . I can't believe he just said sorry to me . Yes in front of me !

But there's another thing that haven't been settled down yet . We are still not getting up .

How come it feels so nice and fine . Especially when he's so close to me , my heart started beating for something .

 

The door was swung open and Mrs. Ok , our senior teacher appeared through the door while looking towards us in gasp . I looked again at both of us and i just noticed that he's currently on TOP of me .

 

 

 

"Two students are making out in a treatment room !?"

 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

 

"Trust me , we did nothing !" . I've explained everything many times in desperation but she didn't show any interaction to believe me at all while that Joker was just kneed down in silence next to me .

"I've saw everything and you still want to lie me , young woman ? Look at Yong Junhyung . His hair , uniform are all in mess . While you .. you ... you were being seductive towards him" .

"Since when ?!" . I tried to defend myself and i heard a low chuckle from him . Geez what with the laugh , this guy has ruined everything !

"Hey you punk why are you being so quiet . Tell her we didn't do anything" . I shaked his shoulder several times and started hitting his arm since he wasn't listening to me .

At last , he turned his head towards me then grabbed my hand and hold it tight with a smile .

"Baby , let's face it . We're screwed" .

 

W-H-A-T ! ? ! ?

 

♦≈ Junhyung's P.O.V ≈♦

 

"Omomo these tudents .." . Mrs. Ok pinched her forehead and almost fainted . She quickly grabbed a glass of mineral beside her and sipped it all .

Pfft this old woman is so overreacting . Now i know why did she divorced . Then why we still called her 'Mrs' ?

"I will .. contact both of your parents after this . You will get your punishment today . Get it ?" .

"No wayyy !" . She complained in exhaustion once again and i smirked silently .

Ha ha ha how satisfied am i . Don't ever mess with me next time or you will get a revenge from the Joker . Woohoo i've never felt this happy before this !

 

 

Hmm what's her name , anyway ?

 

 


I hope you like the story > <"