Help ..

Fiction And Fact

"Seobbie !!!" . I ran towards Yoseob who was playing with his PSP while waiting for me at the gate as he promised .

"What what what ???" . He got off from his bike and shaked my hand . He even looked more panic than myself .

I catch some breathe before continued talking .

"My bicycle . . . It's gone !!" .

"WHAT !?" . His eyes were opened wide as i told him about the shocking news . Even his PSP just fell off from his hand but he didn't bother to pick it up .

"Sang-ah , don't tell me . . ." .

"I know i know !" .

"I told you before ! ! You didn't believe me .." . Yoseob who just noticed his PSP on the ground panickly took it back and now he's busy murmuring for his broken PSP with a cracked screen . Aishh silly kid .

"This isn't the right time to take a look at your PSP !! Where do you think that Joker might possibly hid my bicycle ?" . I seized the game from his hand . After then he gave all his attention towards me and continued panicking about the missing bicycle .

"Who knows . It could be that he already damaged it" .

"No way !" .

"Just get on first . I'll send you home . Let's talk about it again soon as we reach your house" .

I bit my lower lips and sadly ride at the back of Yoseob's bike while hugged his waist . This is way too much . I'll never give up on you , Mr. dumb-goofy-idiotic Joker !!!

 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

 

*GEDUPP*  *GEDUPP*  *GEDUPP*

I went up through the stairs to my room with my feet keep stomping the stairs loudly to show my anger . This house is about to tumble down soon .

Kikwang who was sitting on the couch while watching television keep staring at me and started to feel curious with my strange behavior today .

"What's up with that girl ..." . He followed me up from behind and headed towards my room .

While i was busy throwing the bears everywhere and keep yelling to myself about that Joker , suddenly the door was swung open and one of the bear hitted right on Kikwang's face .

"Ouchh .." .

"OMO ! Sorry ..." . He came nearer and sat next to me on the bed .

"No worries . What's going on , really ? Your room is in mess as there are 20 children living here" .

"Nothing" .

"Nothing ? This house was about to collapse as there's earthquake happening when you walked like a Hulk just now and you only said , 'nothing' ?" .

I looked at him and he was gazing at me , waiting an answer from me . He's my brother , i couldn't lie him . He knows me so well .

"Fine .. I met a today , and my bicycle is missing" . I lower my head and my expression changed miserable .

"Missing ? How come ? And who's that ? What has he done to you ? Is he the one who took your bicycle ?" .

"I guess . Nobody would do that except for him . I bumped onto him today , he was so mad towards me and i even stomped on his foot . But it wasn't my fault though ! He was so cheesy on the first place" .

Kikwang looked at me in a sympathy , inhaling the air and exhaled it slowly so he would manage to control his resentment in front of me before he could explode his feelings . 'Violently' .

"He'll taste his own blood soon when he get punched by me . Anyway , let's keep this secret from Appa okay ? Don't ever tell him . It can be more worse . We'll try to settle down this issue without his knowing . So , i'll send you to school with my motorbike . Alright ?" .

He my back and grinned widely to me to comfort and cheer me up .

"Okay .. but what about Seobbie ?" .

"Seob ? What's with him ? He can go to school as usual . His bicycle get stolen too ?" .

"Nah . Uhm okay then . I'll call him later" .

"Good . By the way Ajummoni already prepared your meals down there . I already had mine since you came back home so late today . Oh and next time , don't throw things again , arasso ? Thanks God it was just a teddy bear ..." .

 

Yoseob's POV

 

"ONE SHOT !! TWO SHOT !!! YESSS ! ! !" . I was jumping around in my room , celebrating my victory .

Yeah i'm so pro in shooting and killing . This is already my 3rd winning . So far , nobody could beat me in this game. Even Kwang Hyung. I'm the legend. Tch xD

I was busy choosing a new weapon for the 4th round when suddenly my phone rang .

Who the hell ...

I hissed in annoyed and paused the game for awhile . I laid myself on the bed and lazily reached the phone , answering it .

"Hello ? Seoggie ? Yah what are you doing ?" .

"Ahh so it's you , Sangie . I'm having a big war at this moment" .

"Wha- playing again ? When will you ever start making revision , huh ? Oh hey tomorrow morning , don't wait for me . You can go to school alone by yourself" .

"But why ?! Are you absent ?" .

"Not of course . It just , i will not be able to go and comeback from school with you . That's all" .

"Lee Sanghyung , you can't do this to me !!" .

Tutt . . . tutt . . . tutt . . . tutt . . .

YAHHHH !!!! Who told her to hang up the phone while i was still talking . This girl is really ...!!!

I threw my phone away ( i mean on my bed . LOL ) and sighed .

I was about to resume the game but i sensed something . I heard footsteps that's heading towards my room from the outside . MYGOD she's coming !

I immediately pulled out the television plug and arranged the game neatly as i haven't touch it before . Then the door was knocked .

I calmed myself before i unlocked the door , and finally opened it while smiling to my mom who was standing in front of me .

"Omma , what can i help you ?" . She wasn't asnwering me . With her strict expression , she stared into my eyes in suspicious .

She excused herself and got into my room . Her eyes wandered around , then she turned back unexpectedly and looked at me in a horror way .

"What were you doing just now ?" .

"Eeyyy ~ I'm s-studying" .

"Still wasting your time , playing with your PS3 ?" . ! How did she know ...

I gulped my saliva and blinked many times to avoid the eye-contact . I turned speechless out of sudden . You know , Mrs Jung is nothing compared to my mom . She's too terrifying to describe with words .

"Detention after dinner . You're gonna be in your study room for 5 hours . I don't accept excuses" .

SAYS WHO !!??

"If not , i'll be transfering you to my school . So then i can monitor you all days" .

I was frozen in my position and my mom left the room . Detention ? Omma , this is a home and you shouldn't treat your own son the same way like your students at your school !!! And , and .. 5 hours ? FFFFFuu

 

Your POV

 

I arrived earlier today at school . I bet Yoseob hasn't come yet . So without wasting my time , i went to our usual place and patiently waited for his arrival .

I wonder how did Yoseob react after i hung up the phone call yesterday . I know he would keep nagging and mumbling when i told him i wouldn't accompany him to school . That's how he usually behave . I already got used to it . So i ended the call before he even started it . I hope he's not gonna sulk anymore . Mianhae , Seob-ah ~

I greeted the other schoolmates who were passing by . 10 minutes just passed and he's still not appear . I felt my eyes are so difficult to open properly . I keep yawning even right now . I'm sooo sleepy !

I rested my chin on my hand and slowly closed my eyes .

I almost fell asleep but i was shocked by a scream that came just right behind me . I quickly turned around and saw a male student who just fell down from the brick wall and lying on the ground in pain . Ouchh that looks really hurt . Gosh what to do .

"Help . . . me . ."