Payback

Fiction And Fact

 

"Joker my !" . I stepped on his foot strongly and grabbed Yoseob's hand to leave the place immediately .

He was groaning in pain . His friend , Hyunseung couldn't stand any longer but finally bursted out laughing to see his pal got beaten by someone , and it's a girl .

"Are you laughing at me ?" . He glared at his friend and tried to stand up straight . Hyunseung covered his mouth and shooked his head.

"Bish , we'll see what happen next" .

 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

 

I was busy copying the notes on the whiteboard while Yoseob was just rolling the pen with his fingers and sighed .

"Uhh what to do ..." .That's the 9th sigh .

"What are you actually up to ? We only left several minutes before the bell ring and you wrote nothing !" .

"Guess i have to borrow your book for today . I'm just .. worried . What if , that Joker might does something to us ?" .

"You're just coward . He will never does anything to us . Trust me" .

"But Sangie , he's not normal ! I'm pretty sure he was the student who burnt the laboratory last month . Remember ?" .

I put my pen after finished copying the notes and faced Seobbie who shivered in fear .

"So what is he going to do ? Burn us ?" .

"Not that ! He can do anything he wants . I've heard about him before . He was one of the kingka on past who always make problems with students and even the teachers but then he became unactive for some reasons . Now , he's back ! Sang-ah , we ... are dead" . Yoseob said in a whisper , creepy tone between his breathe while held both of my shoulder .

 

*kringgggg~*

 

"Cool story , Bro . Now pack your things and get ready to go back home" . I took away his hands from my shoulder and packed my books . He pouted and sighed once again . I hope that's the last one .

"Oh and by the way , Miss Seo asked me a favor to help her at the office . You can go back to your house by your own" . I wore my backpack and waved at him as a goodbye .

"No way ~ I'll never go back home without you . I'll take my bike and wait for you at the front gate" . Yoseob stubbornly left me alone while crossed his hands and smirked cutely .

"Hmm fine" .

 

♦≈ Junhyung's P.O.V ≈♦

 

Who does she think she is ... I can't believe i get pwned by that bish . Arghh khfebfygirjnvhgfyghlknjhfvuwiegbeljarhjvwhafeywhjrbhj .

I grabbed a stone on the ground and threw it towards the class window nearby to release my anger that's burning in my body right now.

Those craps in the class shouted in surprise . Too bad nobody got injured .

"No one ever dare to fight back against me as long as i stay in this school" . I sipped my coke in frustration .

"Yes , except for that one girl" . Hyunseung who was sitting next to me stated while tapping his foot , listening to the music through his earphone .

"Damnit!" . I squashed the can with my hand and threw it somewhere else . My anger was extremely increased when i heard about that bish .

"Hey , how many times should i remind you . Stop throwing s everywhere . That would give a harm to the earth . Tch this " .

I glared at Hyunseung and gave a WTF look . This dude talks a lot lately .

"What are we doing here , anyway ? I thought we would stay up in the class and hold a bloody party" . Hyunseung pulled out his earphone and faced me . He's sure clueless .

"What else . Waiting for that bish and prepare for a war" .

"Jun , Jun .. she'll never be here" . He shooked his head and stood up from the bench with his hands in the pocket .

"What made you say so ?" .

"She's riding a bicycle . That's why" .

"Are you serious ? Wait , how the hell did you know ?" .

"I've seen her before . Many times" .

Is that so ? Oh nice . Now i know what should i do . Someone's gonna crying out loud and beg for a forgiveness from me later . HUAHUAHUAHUA ! ! !

 

♦≈ Your P.O.V ≈♦

 

I headed towards the garage after my works are done . I wonder if Seobbie is still waiting for me . Poor boy ~

As i walked there , my steps were getting slow . I sense trouble .. Gosh what kind of feelings is this  . . . I didn't feel pleased out of the blue .

I went closer to the garage and my eyes scanned everywhere .

 

 

 

WHERE'S MY BICYCLE ????!!!!!!!!

 


 

Happy Eid guys !!! ^^ Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri ~~