Ordinary day

Fiction And Fact

 

Sunday , 21st December

Again , i'm writing in my diary this morning as soon after i woke up from my sleep . Gee yeah , there's nothing else better than rewrite back all the sweet memories i've done before with my heart , Sanghyung . Yes , my love . Just like what i told you yesterday .. and of course , she'll be here again today ... I'll be waiting .. I'm writing the story that will never end in my heart .

 

Junhyung closed the old thick book or he called it as a diary slowly and rearrange it nicely on the side of table with the pen that he uses only for the diary . He lean against the wood chair on his back and took a deep breath with his eyes closed on the early morning . A sound of a spinning fan only can be heard in that small room until there's a voice that Junhyung wanted to hear the most has came which is calling his name softly .

"Junnie .."

 

He opened back his eyes and smiled to the girl when he turned around , where the voice came . That's her . Sanghyung . The girl he has been waiting for . Junhyung stood up from the chair and went to her closer . Later he embraced her tightly on his side and her head just like he always did everytime they meet .

"I miss you .." . Junhyung confessed with a lower tone while still hugged her .

"I know . I miss you even more" . Sanghyung replied and smiled continuosly who's still on his embrace .

"No matter what , i'll never leave you alone .." . A low sigh was given out from junhyung after saying those words although it's almost everyday he says it but Junhyung never felt satisfied just to confess for once .

The rays from the Sun came in through the gaps of the glass windows and made Junhyung's eyes went dazzled . He blocked it with his hand but still didn't manage to . Just then when the lights have gone , he realized that Sanghyung wasn't on his embrace anymore . Not even on his side nor everywhere . His face turned stiff and hold his hand in depressed .

"Wait .. She's not here ... ever .."

 

 

♦≈ Your P.O.V ≈♦

There is a pretty , straight long hair girl in purple pajama sleeping soundly like a princess on the bed while hugged a cute huge plushie on her side . Yep , that's me ! The one and only beloved little girl living in this house , with my family members . Probably no one else . I felt someone has came in my room as he sat beside me on my bed and gave some effect which the bed bounced a little .

"Our beauty , it's another sunny day . Wake up now . Time to go to school~" .

My hottie brother , Lee Kikwang woke me up from my beauty sleep as usual he does every morning . He's the only sibling that i have . A really dedication and loving brother . He's just 2 years older than me . We grown up together as he always take care of me instead since child . We're very close and often do everything together , even no one can make us apart . Moreover , he's handsome and super hot ! That's what makes me love him so much ~

I'm still sleepy though to get up , but after being awake by my brother just makes me didn't mind about it anymore and woke up quickly while smiled like a dork . "Morning oppa !" .

"Morning~" . He gave a morning kiss on my forehead and carve a smile . I told you he's so sweet~ Hehe .

"Appa is serving breakfast for us right now . Go take a shower quick and prepare for school . Soon we'll have our breakfast together" .

"I got it . Oppa , promise not to eat first , okay ?" . I showed my pinkie to him as a promise and warn him not to break it.

"Alright" . Kikwang across his little finger to mine as a pinkie promise and pulled me up from the bed .

 

Not long after , i went downstair after get prepared to the dining room for breakfast . Hmm i can sense the tasty smell from stairs . Can't wait to eat ! I reached the dining table and saw the meals already been serve on it . Appa and Kikwang are also here , waiting for my presence . I pulled out one of the chair and immediately have my seat in front of Kikwang .

"Good morning , my beautiful daughter" .

"Good morning , Appa ! Omo , Pancakes !! Did you make it by yourself ?" .

"Well , of course . I made it specially for you , Sanghyung . Take a bite . You'll love it" .

"Hey , what about me ? I'm your son .."

Kikwang suddenly interrupted in our conversation while pouts in frustrated . He can easily gets touched when he's being abandon . Aigoo poor brother ~

"I just wanted to give some supports for Sanghyung to study hard at school . I made one for you , too . Let's help her to reach her glory . Undestand ?" .

"Arassoh . I'm just kidding . Lee Sanghyung , fighting !!" .

I chuckled seeing these two men's behavior that i love the most in the world . Life couldn't get any better without them . Haa ~

 

I'm cycling my bicycle to the school after breakfast with my beloved family . The winds are blowing strong . It's really cold today , eventhough i've wears jacket . However , i continue my journey to school without hesitate . A bit later , i reached a crossroad where the Cherry Blossom trees were grown . Waa~ the atmosphere is very beautiful and calm . It's like an art ! The pink petals were scattered on the road . I stopped from cycling for awhile to watch this lovely views . Just seeing this , almost makes me wanna cry :') The nature never fails to bring a lot of happiness to me . Later , i continued cycling again after satisfied enjoying the scenery . Suddenly , i heard a sound of someone who's pedaling a bicycle and a sigh of exhausted from far behind . I smirked . Even without turning my head , i can guess who would it be . I increased the speed and cycled fast before he able to catch me .

"Yah Sanghyungie ! Wait for me ! Ahhhh" . Yoseob couldn't stand with the speed limit anymore . He's finally gave up to chase me since it's too tiring . Again , i won ! Bansae !! Sorry Seobbie ~ Keke .

 

♦≈ Yoseob's P.O.V ≈♦

Ahh this kid . Why does she cycled so fast suddenly . I shout her name many times . She didn't even bothered to turn back and look at me but ran away from me instead . I can say she does this almost everyday ! Ah cheongmal .. Well just let her be . No need to chase her anymore since we're both going to the same location . Cool , Seobbie . Cool . I shouldn't be so stress on the early day . My cuteness might be ruined if i couldn't control my emotion . You just wait , Sanghyung ! Once i found you , you're dead .

 

At school

I walked weakly towards the bench , a place where Sanghyung and I usually gather before the assembly . Ahh my legs .. my poor legs .. They're crying from the pain . There's no use i cycled it too fast just because i want to get that girl . Eventually i only hurt myself . Sang ish sho cruel ! Cruel ! Cruel ! Cruel ! Cruel ! *stomps feet on the ground* Wooowoo ~ T.T

While i was sobbing and talking to myself , someone has covered my eyes with hands from behind .

"Guess who ~?" .

I pulled away her hands from my eyes with a low anger tone .

"Boya ?! Don't touch me , you minnie" .

"Do you mean by 'meanie' ?"

"Whatever ~ *rolled eyes*"

Sanghyung came in front and sat next to me while i looked away and pout ( I have to look cute too when i'm mad :3 ).

"Mianhae .. You must be angry because i left you just now , right ? I'm just kidding though . I didn't mean to make you mad" .

I remain silence and pretend as i didn't hear anything . This will happen when you make me frustrated . Seoggie ish sulking D<

"Seob-ah .." . Sanghyung keeps on poking my cheek and begging for forgiveness . Though i'm acting harsh just for awhile , somehow i feel bad for treating her like this . She's the only close friend that i have since kindergarden and she's also the first person who talked to me and bullied me . We shared many things and stories together on child and we have a lot of things in common .

"Seob .. What if , we drop by to the stall and have some Ramen after school ?"

*Blink blink* My eyes went sparkling when i heard the word 'Ramen' and grin excitedly .

"Cheongmal ? Are you gonna pay it for me ?" .

"Sure" .

"Alright !!" . Ahh she caught me again ! I couldn't help myself but to agree and approve the invitation when it's all about Ramen . I'm addicted to it ! Honestly it's really my weakness . Uhh whatever i don't care about the sulky thingy anymore . I want Ramen <3 ~!!

 

In English class

"Seob-ah .. Yoseob-ah .. Wake up now . You know that you shouldn't sleep while in english class , right ? You'll be in trouble . Yah get on your mind back , you sleepy head" . Sanghyung shaked my shoulder and even hit my head with a pencil box repeatedly . But i'm still being stubborn to obey with it and just keep my head on the desk with my eyes closed . I only slept for 3 hours last night so it's very tiring for today . After all , what else the teacher can do to me even so ? I'm not afraid of you , seonseng-nim !

"Ehem" . I heard that firm voice that came from behind and it seems like it's pointing to me . I gulp my saliva and turn round bravely thought it's really scary ~~~ Omo the english teacher , Mrs. Jung is here !

"(In english) Yoseob , what are you up to ?" .

"Ne ? Uhh .. I'm .. studying .." .

"(In english) Pardon ? I can't understand you" .
"(In english) I am .. s-study .." .

"(In english) Oh , is that how you study by closing your eyes and snoring ?"

. . . . .

To tell the truth , i don't even understand what the heck is she talking about right now . What should i do ?!

"(In english) You are gorgeous"

"(In english) Aww how sweet . Thank you . Now stand outside of the class while put both of your hands up until end of class !" .

W-what . . .? I glanced at my tablemate , Sanghyung but she's covering her face with a book avoiding from staring at me .

"I told you to wake up , you fool" . Sanghyung whispered as her eyes still on the book .

I couldn't do anything anymore . I slowly stand up from my seat and started to walk out before it's getting worse . Mrs. Jung was glaring at me with her two creepy eyes in the same time . Ah damn it ! Why i'm being so unlucky today . Pfft i'm going to sue you , seonseng-nim .

 


 

First of all , i want to apologize because i took such a long time to update this story . I didn't mean to just ignore this story , but there's really a lot of homeworks and school activities this year . I hope you understand me . Minhae *bows*