Halloween Party

KaiStal Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Soojung was tired, she had a comeback stage earlier and she had to go straight to SM halloween party after this. She tried to stifle her yawn while dragging her feet lazily to the van. 

The party was fun, but something caught her eyes, or you could say someone to be more specific. That someone was a distraction, and she couldn't enjoy the party because of that person. She wanted to go home quickly.


"Stop staring at him, Soojung. You're so obvious.."


"Oh, am i?"


"Yes.."

 

"Geez! Why does he have to be so hot dressing up like that?!"


She sighed, and pouted. As much as she wanted to leave and dragged that person with her, she couldn't. She had to wait till the party was over. She sighed again, and took another shot of her tequila.


"He's yours, Soojung. Just take him to somewhere private if you want to kiss him that bad!"


"What?"


"It's obvious, Jung.."


Amber laughed, but Soojung pouted even more. Her cheeks were as red as tomato. She was embarassed. Amber just loved teasing her, it was fun, and cute to see the little ice princess pouting like that.


"I hate you, Kim Jongin.."


"No, you didn't. You love him.."


"Shut up, Am!"


***
 

Later that night..

Soojung went straight to EXO's dorm. Jongin was the one who opened the door, and was very surprised to see her in front of him w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter