Home

KaiStal Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"5 6 7 8!" 


The music blasted in the practice room once again, playing the same song over and over again for the last hours. The 4 girls were practicing so hard to prepare for their new upcoming album. 

 

"Let's take a short break, guys! I'm thirsty as hell!" 

 

Amber suggested while taking her bottle, she took another bottle as well, and threw it to Soojung. Soojung caught it in time.


"Thanks!"


Soojung gulped down her water before she layed on the floor. She closed her eyes for a moment, she could feel her muscles tensed, she was exhausted. 


"Let's start again, guys! We don't have much time.."


Victoria said while turning on the music. Amber and Luna groaned in exhaustion. Soojung opened her eyes and sighed. 


"It's gonna be a long day.."


***


It was past midnight when they finally decided to call it off. Soojung could no longer feel her feet again, she was too tired to even walk to the van. Victoria had to pull her.


"You guys want to spend the night in the dorm? Or should i drive you home?"


Their manager asked before he the engine. Victoria wanted to rest in the dorm, Luna wanted to go home, and Amber would just stay in the dorm as well.  


"Oppa, drop me off at EXO's dorm please.."


Soojung said without thinking much, and the manager nodded. The other 3 girls and she just rolled her eyes. 


"Wohoo, someone needs a hug tonight~" 


"Shut up, Am!"


It took 45 minutes for Soojung to finally arrived at EXO's dorm. She thanked the manager before she went out of the van, then walked to the front door. 

She rang the bell, and it didn't take long for the door to be pulled open. She smiled to the person in front of her.


"Soojung?"


"Jongin.." 

<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter