Pink

KaiStal Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Soojung, look!"

 

"Hmm?"


"Jongin dyed his hair pink!"


"What?!"


Soojung stopped whatever she was doing, and took Luna's phone to see if she's telling the truth or not. And yes, Soojung gasped because her friend wasn't lying about this one.


"See?"


"Oh God.."


Soojung wasn't actually care if Jongin dyed his hair with any color, but not for now. Jongin dyed his hair pink, and she hoped that it wasn't beacuse of her. 

Jongin asked her on a date few days ago, and she randomly said to him if he dyed his hair pink, then she would go out with him. But she never expected he would do it, but again, she was wrong.


"Soojung! Someone's here, looking for you!"


"Who?"


"Just come here!"


Soojung sighed, and gave back the phone to Luna. She then walked to the living room, and Amber signalled her that the person was waiting for her outside the door, so she went to the front door.

To her surprise, the person who she just saw on Luna's phone was now standing in front of her with a smile on his face.


"Hello, Soojung.." 


"Jongin?"


"So, would you go on a date with me?"


For a moment, Soojung was speechless. She didn't know what to do or what to say. She was still surprised with the fact that Kim Jongin dyed his hair pink just because he wanted to go on a date with her.


"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter