Don't Flirt

KaiStal Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Soojung sighed in frustration. She'd been sulking since morning and her members started to get impatient. They could only shake their heads and Amber was the only one who was brave enough to talk to her.


"What's up, Jung?"


Amber took a seat beside Soojung, and the latter just shook her head and burried her face in her hands. Amber sighed, and Luna spoke up.


"You miss him.."


Soojung looked up, and stared at Luna for a brief second before she looked away and ruffled her hair in frustration. 


"Just go talk to him.." 


Victoria joined in, and Soojung pouted. She was just stubborn and she didn't want to admit that she missed him when in fact, she did. She stood up from her seat, and decided to just go to her room. 

Soojung jumped on to the bed, and burried her face in to the pillow. She screamed and burried her face deeper.


"Stupid Kim Jongin!"


She got up, then grabbed her purse and car key before walking out of her room. The other members looked at her questioningly, but she just ignored them and exited the dorm. They chuckled and shook their heads.

Soojung drove alone to Exo's dorm. She made sure that no one was there to take pictures of her coming to Exo's dorm, or else, she would be dead meat.

She raised her hand to knock on the door, but stopped. She bit her bottom lip, once she knocked on that door, she lost her ego. She wanted to go back to her car and drove back to her dorm, but she missed her boyfriend so much, she admitted. So, she took a deep breath and knocked.

There was no response, and she tried to knock again. She waited, but seemed like there was no one in there. She was disappoi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter