your love, the long farewell

The dazzling you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s INFINITE’s last debut stage. Krystal is sitting in their room while the members are going back and forth mumbling their parts and choreography. “5 minutes” a lady said through the door. Everyone seemed to panic “You’re going to be great. Now, inhale through the nose, exhale through the mouth. Everything is going to be fine. It’s your time to shine.” Krystal said with a smile. “Okay, INFINITE on three.” Sungkyu said. They put their hands. Krystal watched them with proud eyes. “Kris come on, we’re waiting.” Woohyun said and the rest cheered. She put her hand on theirs and screamed INFINITE. She hugged them as they left the room. “Something is off” Myungsoo whispered in her ears. She laughed “You’re going to do fine, soo.” “I mean you. I’ll see about that when I come back.” he said then he kissed her forehead and left. Krystal sat on Myungsoo’s chair and tears started streaming down her face.

INFINITE members returned to their room after the show and couldn’t find Krystal. “Let’s spread out and look for her.” Myungsoo said in a worried voice. “You won’t find her. She left.” Sungkyu said “Hyung, what are you saying?” Myungsoo stuttered. “Look on your desk.” He said dropping himself on his chair and looking at the letter in his hands. “She can’t leave like this without saying goodbye. That’s not like her.” Myungsoo stammered. All the boys looked at their chairs and found their letters. Myungsoo found a box. “I’ll find her.” Myungsoo said and he ran to the door. “Hyung, you can’t go like this.” Songjong said blocking the door. Sungyeol and Hoya were trying to drag him away from the door. “MOVE” he yelled. “Her flight is probably not gone yet. Read her letter and then we can go.” Sungkyu said patting on L’s shoulder.

Myungsoo sat down and stared at it, eyes filled with tears. He opened the box and found an instant camera. Tears fell from his eyes as he opened the letter and began reading. ‘Soo-ya, I know you’re probably mad at me. I know that you’re angry and sad but you knew that I was going to this. I hate goodbyes and you know that well. Also, if you’d come to the airport, I wouldn’t have left. I think that this better since it isn’t goodbye; it’s more like see you later. Enough about me already, I know that you guys are going to do amazing things. Even if it takes some time you’ll reach the top. You’re hard working and talented. Make sure what you’ve with these guys is a lot more than just work; I want you to be friends and family. Oh, take care of the boys, especially, Songjong; don’t let the others bully him too much. Keep practicing and improving but don’t forget to have fun and do the things that you like. Take a lot of pictures, make a lot of memories and cherish every moment. I’ll call you as soon as I arrive. See you soon, Soo.’

The boys’ eyes became wet as they read the letters that she left them. “She even made necklaces the shape of infinity for us.” Hoya said drying his eyes. They held the necklaces in their hands. “Oh, that playful girl” Woohyun said “L, do you want to go the airport?” Dongwoo said wiping his tears. Myungsoo nodded. “Let’s go, I’ll drive.” He said. They arrived at the airport and L ran through the place looking for Krystal. He finally caught her sitting with her mum. “Kris” he cried “Soo” she cried standing up and running to him. He wrapped his arms around her “How could you leave like that? You little brat.” He said hugging her tighter. “I knew you’d come.” She whispered “If you knew that, why did you leave?” “I didn’t want to say goodbye with tears. Oh Dongwoo Oppa, you came.” she said letting go of Myungsoo and hugging Dongwoo “Who do you think brought your friend here? You brat thought you can just leave without saying goodbye!” he said trying to stop his tears but he couldn’t. “That is why I left without goodbye. How can I leave now?” She said giving him a tissue to wipe his tears and trying to hold hers. “He needs someone to wipe his tears.” Dongwoo said pointing at Myungsoo.  “I’m okay” Myungsoo said wiping his tears. “I’ll be in the car. See you later, Krystal. We’ll miss you.” Dongwoo said and walked away.

“Kim Myungsoo, do you know how hard I’m trying not to cry right now?” Krystal said wiping his tears. He looked into her wet eyes. “You know that long distance relationships don’t work out mostly.” He said. She gave a small laugh “Soo, you’re not my boyfriend, not yet.” She said. He took a step back and put one hand on his heart. “You’re my best friend, my childhood friend; you’re family. You’re more than just a boyfriend. No time or distance could ever change that. I’ll still call you in the middle of the night. I’ll be mad at you when you don’t answer my calls. My leaving doesn’t mean that I’ll stop being a pain in your . And if I ever heard you saying that your ideal type

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter