Fights and apologies

The dazzling you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo opened his eyes slowly taking time for his eyes adjusted to light. The strange room made him felt weird. It took him a moment to realize it was a hospital room. He looked at his side to see what was holding his hand. There she was; sleeping like an angel. She was holding his hand with both her hands and her head was resting on the edge of the bed. He moved he hair away from her eyes and gently tucked it behind her ear then he slowly brought her hand to his lips. Krystal eyes opened slightly; Myungsoo pushed her hand away. She shielded her eyes from the light but she saw that he was sitting. Her eyes lit up and she smile “You’re up.” She said wrapping her arms around him. “Don’t you dare do this again; you made us all worry. You need to take care of yourself.” She said with tears gathering in her eyes. She pressed the call button for the doctor to come check on Myungsoo. “What are you doing here? Who told you to come?” He said in flat tone. His face was expressionless and his eyes were cold. “What do you mean?” she said in a confused tone. “Who said that you can share this with me?” his voice was cold and lifeless. “I didn’t say that you can come.” he said. “You were sick.” She said trying to hold back her tears. “And so were you but you didn’t even think that I have the right to know. So, who said that you have the right to come here?” “When did you become so cruel?” she whispered “Yah, who gave you the right to worry about me and give me advice?” his words were knives that cut through her. “I worry about you constantly and there is nothing you can do about that. You didn’t even give me the chance to explain myself and you stopped eating till you reached this point.” she said feeling angry from his tone. “Explain what? You selfish brat, you fooled me for four damn years. Did you even care what would I feel when I find out?” Myungsoo shouted. The doctor, the boys and Krystal’s mum came into the room. “You need to rest. The doctor said running to the bedside. Myungsoo pushed the doctor away and shouted “How could you do this to me? I don’t think I know you anymore.” “Yah, Kim Myungsoo” Sungkyu yelled. “I did it for you. I didn’t want you to suffer with me. I wanted you to be happy. I wanted you get through hard times and enjoy good ones without having to worry about me. I didn’t want to increase your stress. You said that it gets hard sometimes and I didn’t want to burden you; especially because I was away. I was scared that you would drop everything in a moment of emotional haste. I was afraid that you’d do something you’d regret later.” She said with tears bursting from her eyes. She took a few short breathes. Woohyun moved to her side wrapping his arm around her shoulder to steady her shaking body. The rest of the boys took her side placing hands on her shoulder to support her. She continued “Even when I was at my worst, I tried my best not to give up. The days when I couldn’t move and my entire body was aching I still tried my best to be strong. Because I didn’t want to cause more pain to the people around me. I fought when the pain was too much, when I wanted to die just for it to end; because I didn’t want to see mum crying or make you or the boys or Jess or your mum worry about me. Unlike you I didn’t ignore myself till the point of fainting from stress and lack of food.” she cried. Tears were streaming down her face like a river flowing. It seemed endless and it brought tears to the eyes of everyone around her. “Who said that you have the right to go through all of this alone?” Myungsoo shouted. Krystal took a deep breath wiped her eyes and said “You’re right. I should’ve told you but considering where we’re standing now I think I made the right decision. The sickness was not my choice but I choose to protect you and I’d do it again. So, you can hate me as much as you want for loving you.” Krystal said then she turned and left the room.

The boys followed her but she told them to stay with Myungsoo. Sungyeol hugged her “Take care of him.” she whispered. “Boys go back to your friend. Don’t leave him like this.” She said “What are you going to do?” Hoya asked “I’ll walk home.” She said forcing a smile. “Do as she says” Sungkyu said the boys walked away except Woohyun “Hyung, I’ll come in a minute.” He said. When the boys closed the door he sat next to Krystal. “Are you sure you’re going to be okay?” he said patting her shoulder. She nodded. Woohyun smiled then started throwing hearts at her and acting cute. She laughed and tried to stop him “Oppa, this is embarrassing.” She said trying to grab his hand. “What is my favorite patient doing?” Krystal stood up “Dr. Adam, How are you?” She said “So this is your boyfriend?” The doctor asked. “No” she said shaking her head “He is my friend. Let me introduce you properly. Woohyun this is Dr. Adam; my doctor. Dr. Adam this is Woohyun; my friend.” She said smiling. They greeted each other. “I thought your boyfriend was here.” Adam said “Oh, he is here.” She said pointing at the room where Myungsoo was. “Oh, what happened?” “He was stressed and food deprived so, he fainted.” Woohyun said “Well, I hope he gets better soon. That explain why you didn’t come. Since you’re here; grab your results and let’s go to my office.” Dr. Adam said ruffling here hair. She nodded then she waved to Woohyun and followed the doctor.

It was late at night when Sungkyu received a call from Krystal’s mum asking if Krystal was at the hospital. She didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter