004

The Unexpected

When they arrived that the stage they saw lines of fans waiting to get in even though it was still 4 more hours until the concert started. 

Xiumin got out of the car and jogged to Baekhyuns and helped him get Jimin out. 

Baekhyun was quiet. He didn't make eye contact with anyone. 

Xiumin held Jimin he then grabbed Baekhyuns hand. Then he whispered "You shouldn't listen to them, it shouldnt matter what they say, the past is the past and people shouldnt bring you down because of it." he said.

Baekhyun looked at him surprised but then gave a small smile "I know... I'm just worried what the other members will say" he said softly.He doesn't care if fans hate him because of this, as long as some fans still supported him and EXO thats all he needed to keep going.

Suddenly there was arms drapped over his shoulder and he looked up to see Kris. He was smiling "We all saw it in the van... no one cares what happened, yes we feel bad it happened, but it wont change how we feel about you now" he said 

Baekhyun looked at him surprised. He then smiled and when they got inside the building he hugged kris. Soon he felt more arms join the hug and he smiled "thanks guys" he said softly "I love you guys"

They smiled "c'mon did you really think after all these years we'd hate you for that?" Kai asked.

Baekhyun pouted "hey, you never know" he said softly.

They all smiled 

"We Are EXO!!" Suho said 

"We are ONE!" they all said 

Jimin looked at Xiumin "Why are you yelling!?" he asked loud and then looked at everyone.

They all laughed and Baekhyun walkd over to him and kissed his cheek "because we can.." he said

Jimin giggled "ahhhhh!!!' he yelled and they all laughed again 

"ok enough lets get to practice" their manager came in smiling. 

They all nodded, Xiumin put Jimin down and Jimin followed them. They went on stage and started to go through the concert marking everything.

Jimin stood on the side of the stage watching. But then Xiumin gestured for him to come on. He ran on and into his arms. "After me you'll introduce yourself ok" he asked

Jimin looked at him "ok!" he smiled "Hello My name is Jimin" he said hopped from Xiumins arms and bowed to the 'fans' 

Baekhyun smiled "good job" he said and gave Jimin high fives. 

Jimin smiled and then stood between Xiumin and Baekhyun. He was amazed the stage was so big. 

Throughout practice Jimin went on and off stage some parts he wasnt allowed on, some he was.

Hours past and they were getting ready for the concert, they dressed and got their make up done and Jimin was put into a cute EXO outfits, with an exo shirt, a pair of white jeans, black hightops and he got his hair done and the make up artists let baekhyun do his make up.

Jimin smiled and looked at everyone "you guys look great!" he said 

Baekhyun smiled and picked him up "You look adorable" he said and everyone agreed.

Xiumin came over wrapped his arms around Baekhyun and kissed jimins cheek. 

The few members that hadnt figured out that Baekhyun and Xiumin were together stared, and it slowly processed. Sehun was the first to speak up 

"Are you two... A thing?" he asked

Baekhyun looked to xiumin and laughed softly. He nodded "Yeah." he said 

Sehuns jaw dropped "HOW LONG?!"

"A few days..." he said and Xiumin nodded. 

Sehun stood up straight "ahhh~ soo cute! its about time you two got together" he smiled

Xiumin chuckled and then the manager came in and told them it was show time, They all put their hands in the middle of their circle 

"EXO! WE ARE ONE! SARANGHAE!" they said and jimin just yelled giggling.

Baekhyun smiled "Now listen to manager ok? Only go on stage when youre told ok?"

Jimin nodded "yes mama" he said smiling

Baekhyun smiled and kissed his forehead and then put him down and looked at Xiumin who squated to Jimins level and hugged him "And dont forget to cheer for mama" he whispered and Jimin nodded. Xiumin kissed his forehead and they all walked to where they were suppose to go. They went under stage while Jimin went with their manager on the side of stage. And soon enough the concert started.

EXO did their opening and a few songs before they were to introduce themselves. Manager told Jimin to wait and when they got to Baekhyun he told him to go on.Jimin smiled and skipped to Baekhyun and smiled standing between him and Xiumin grabbing their hands.

Baekhyun smiled and bowed "Hello, I'm EXO's Baekhyun."

He then handed the mic to Jimin and Jimin smiled "Hello, I'm Jimin,It is very nice to meet you!" he said bowing.

The fans screamed from the cuteness.

Baekhyun smiled and handed the mic to Tao and he introduced himself.

Throughout the rest of the concert Jimin ran around on stage, during ments, songs that had no major dance to them, and rode on Sehuns and Chanyeols shoulders, piggy back rides from Luhan, Chen and Lay and held on the hip by Xiumin and Baekhyun and the others. 

There was a lot of hesitation from the fans to cheer on Baekhyun, but he didnt care. 

And at the end of the concert they all wlaked off stage and quickly went to the changing room and got changed and took their make up off.

Jimin looked around, he was very happy and couldnt stop smiling. the make up artists gently took his make up off and gave him cloths to change into.

Baekhyun finished and walked over to Jimin sitting down "Did you have fun today?" he asked playing with the boys hair.

Jimin nodded "it was so much fun!" he said 

Baekhyun gave a small smile "I'm glad... Maybe you can do it another time" he said

Jimin looked at Baekhyun "You have a really nice voice" he giggled

Baekhyun laughed soflty "AH~ thank you jiminnie" he said and kissed the boys cheek.

Xiumin came over and lifted baekhyun up sat on the seat and sat baekhyun on his lap and he smiled. he rested his chin on Baekhyuns shoulder. "You guys were great tonight" he said smiling.

Jimin smiled "it was so much fun daddy!" he said

Baekhyun looked at Jimin then at Xiumin "You were great too" he said and pecked his lips.

Xiumin smiled "You hit your high notes perfectly" he said pecking Baekhyun lips.

Baekhyun smirked "Your solo was extra y tonight" he whispered and secretly nibbled his ear.

"What are you whispering?" Jimin asked

"Oh nothing... just... what we should get for you for your first performance, you did great tonight and we think you deserve something" Baekhyun said.

Xiumin sat there a light tint of Pink on his cheeks but nodded.

Jimin smiled wider "CAN I HAVE A CAKE?! PLEASE?!" he asked 

Baekhyun looked at him :You want a cake?" he asked

Jimin nodded quickly with pleading eyes

Baekhyun looked at Xiumin who shrugged.

Baekhyun smiled turning back to Jimin "sure... well get you a cake" he said

Jimin smiled and hugged Baekhyun tight "thank you!" he said then hugged Xiumin and kissed both of their cheeks before running off to the others to spread the news.

Xiumin chuckled "You're very good at lying" he said and looked at Baekhyhun.

Baekhyun smiled "I mean... i didn't lie about wanting to get him something" he said

Xiumin shrugged "I guess thats true" he said and then picked Baekhyun up and switched him to his back. "Lets go get that cake then" he said

Baekhyun nodded and Xiumin carried him to their manager and explained what they wanted to do and manager said that hed call for an extra car. 

Soon everyone was ready and they got to the cars and Xiumin and Baekhyun got into a seperate car and told Luhan and the others to watch Jimin and they driver drove off to the cake store.

The rest went home and took showers.

Xiumin and Baekhyun arrived at a cake shop and ordered an Oreo cake saying "Congradulations Jimin!" and the got the box and some candles and paid before they drove back 

When they arrived they snuck to the kitchen and set up the candels and  lit them before Baekhyun turned the lights off and Xiumin carefully walked to the living room and they started to sing.

Jimin smiled wide and saw his name on the cake and when they finished singing he blew out the candle and baekhyun quickly turned the lights back on. 

Jimin smiled and when he got his piece of cake he started to eat it.

Chanyeol smirked and saw Baekhyun eating his cake and walked up behind him and smashed the plate onto his face and laughed running.

Baekhyun gasped and wiped his eyes "CHANYEOL!!" he yelled and ran after him.

The others laughed and when they heard a cry of help from Chanyeol they ran and saw Baekhyun ontop of Chanyeol they laughed and watched as Baekhyun pulled on Chanyeols ears and  smudged cake on him. 

But soon everything was calm and everyone gathered in the living room and watched a movie, Jimin fell asleep in front of baekhyun on the couch and baekhyuns head was on Xiumins lap slowly drifted to sleep.

Xiumin smiled "Come on baekhyun lefts bring him to bed" he said softly.

Baekhyun opened his eyes and nodded sitting up and then gently picked up Jimin and held him so his head rested on his shoulder and slowly walked to Xiumins room and tucked Jimin in carefully not to wake him. He kissed his forehead and smiled and yawned. He turned to Xiumin "I'm going to get washed up.

Xiumin nodded "Ok" he smiled kissing his cheek before Baekhyun left and Xiumin kissed Jimins forehead before joining Baekhyun in the bathroom and wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed the back of Baekhyuns neck "You promise not to let the fans affect you?" he asked. 

Baekhyun looked at Xiumin but nodded brushing his teeth "Yeah, i promise" he said

Xiumin smiled "good" he said and they washed up and then soon went to lay in bed.

Baekhhyun looked at Xiumin "Today was really fun, you know except when the rumors started" he said softly.

Xiumin nodded "Yeah it was. I hope we have more days like these" he said 

Baekhyun smiled "Same" he said softly. 

Xiumin smiled and kissed Baekhyuns lips "I love you" he said softly.

Baekhyun smiled "I love you too"

"And thats all that matters" Xiumin said and they slowly fell asleep


1802 words!
I think this is the end. 
If you guys have any ideas please share and if i like one ill use it, or if i come up with another idea ill update!
I hope you liked it!

Sorry it took forever to update!
Hope you liked this chapter. 
Sorry for any mistakes, or errors
And im starting school so stories might be updated slower than usual >.< Sorry

Saranghae! ~Sara