003

The Unexpected

A few days past and no one new knew about Xiumin and Baekhyuns relationship.

Baekhyun had played more with Jimin. He had grown close to the boy.

Baekhyun would shower with the boy and take naps with him and take him out to eat when they were home alone or had a day off. (of course Xiumin came along with whoever else wanted to as well). And some how they managed to keep it a secret from the press and fans that they had a child at the dorms.

Baekhyun was currently tuckingJimin into bed because it was bed time for him and (Uncle) Suho had bought Jimin his own bed and they fit it into Xiumin's room. 

Baekhyun smiled and watched as the boy crawled onto his bed and got under the covers.

He walked over and pulled the blankets over him and made sure he had his favortie stuffed giraffe toy that luhan had bought him the other day. He got to his knees so they were at eye level and he smiled at the boy "I love you Jiminnie" he said softly running his fingers through the boys hair. 

Jimin smiled "I love you too mommy" he giggled and leaned his head against Baekhyuns hand when it slid to his cheek. Jimin (who is facing the door)  didnt notice Xiumin standing at the door watching until he came in the room a little more. He was going to say something but Xiumin put a finger to his lips to tell him to stay quiet.

Jimin smiled and played with Baekhyuns hand "Mommy?"

"Yeah baby?" Baekhyun asked softly watching Jimin play with is hand.

"Why did you suddenly start playing with me and talking to me and allowing me to call you mommy?" he asked

Baekhyun smiled slightly "Because Daddy had convinced me to get over my past and enjoy what i have now" he said softly.

Jimin looked at him and smiled "I'm happy you did because daddy seems happier now and so do you" he said sitting up 

Baekhyun smiled "I'm happy I did too" he said softly.

Jimin smiled and leaned forward and hugged Baekhyun resting his head on his shoulder.

Baekhyun hugged back but jumped when he suddenly felt arms around his waist, but he instantly recognized them as Xiumins and smiled.

Jimin pulled away and smiled "Daddy~" he said happily.

Xiumin smiled "I'm happy as well" he said chuckling as he held Baekhyun closed from behind resting his chin on Baekhyuns shoulder. 

"Oh Jimin Mommy and Daddy have a show tomorrow so you might not be able to see as too much tomorrow and we might get home past your bed time so we'll make it up to you on our next day off alright?" Baekhyun asked.

Jimin nodded smiling "Maybe Manger Hyung will let me come!!!" he said excitedly 

Xiumin chuckled "don't get too excited you know how strict Manger is about concerts, But we'll talk to him" he smiled.

Jimin nodded and laid down getting under the covers again. 

Baekhyun smiled getting on one side of Jimin while Xiumin got on the other side and they kissed him at the same time on the cheek squishing his cheeks casuing the boy to giggle.

Baekhyun giggled and smiled "I love you Jimin sweet dreams" he said 

Xiumin smiled "I love you more" he said 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes "Hey remember all those times I bought you ice cream when daddy said no" he said to Jimin.

Jimin giggled "I love you both equally!" he said and giggled

Baekhyun and Xiumin chuckled "Good Night Jimin" Xiumin said.

Jimin smiled "night mommy. Night daddy" he said

Baekhyun smiled and walked out of the room with Xiumin and closed the door before joining the others in the living room in the middle of a movie. They squeezed on an open recliner so they didnt disturb the others. Baekhyun sat between Xiumins legs and leaned against Xiumins chest while Xiumins arms were around his waist.

Near the end of the movie Xiumin noticed Baekhyun had fallen asleep and smiled brushing the hair from the boys face. He smiled seeing how peaceful the younger looked when he was sleeping.

When the movie ended everyone started to head towards their rooms yawning and stretching dragging whatever pillows or blankets they had brought to the living room to watch the movie with them.

Chanyeol noticed Baekhyun was sleeping "Hyung I'll carry him to his room" he said softly ready to pick Baekhyun up.

Xiumin shook his head "No its ok i'll bring him" he said softly smiling to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol looked at him surprised but nodded usually Xiumin would let him carry Baekhyun to bed since they were usually cuddle buddies during movies, much to Luhans dislike. ( but he loved on to Sehun)

Chanyeol looked at Xiumin and saw the way he looked at Baekhyuns sleeping form. A smile soon spread across his face. Xiumin liked Baekhyun... he smirked "Alright" he said and started to walk towards His shared room with Kris "night hyung" he said before closing the door to his room. He walked to his bed and chuckled "Kris-hyung I think Xiumin-hyung likes Baekhyunee" he said

Kris grumbled and rolled over looking at him "you're just figuring that out? youre so slow you dumb yoda" he smirked

Chanyeol pouted "why haven't you told me!" Chanyeol whined

"Wanted to see how long it would take you to realize... now come cuddle with me" Kris said

Chanyeol pouted but then got up and walked over to Kris' bed and laid down next to him and got under the covers before cuddling close to him closing his eyes.(a/n just had to add some krisyeol in there >.< sorry back to Xiumin XD)

Xiumin smiled softly as he slowly sat up trying to not wake sleeping beauty on his lap. He put on of Baekhyuns arms around his neck so his arm could scoop his upper half up and then his other arm scooped up Baekhyuns legs. He slowly got up and carried the boy towards BaekChens room when the boy stirred slightly.

Xiumin cursed at himself in his head thinking he woke the boy when the arm around his neck tightened and the other one joined it.

Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes "Where are we going?" he asked sleepily.

Xiumin looked at him "Your room" he said.

Baekhyun shook his head "nope... go to your room" he said 

Xiumin looked at him "why?"

"we're dating right? couples usually cuddle and your arms and body are really warm I want to cuddle minnniiieee" Baekhyun whined cutely.

Xiumin chuckled softly "Alright mr.whiney" he said "Now go back to sleep" he said

Baekhyun held onto Xiumins neck tighter and nuzzled his neck gently. 

Xiumin blushed but quietly opened the bedroom door and shut it silently and walked over to the bed laying Baekhyun down and then joined him coveirng them in blankets.

Baekhyun instantly cuddled close to his side and rested his head on Xiumins shoulder. "I love You minnie" he said softly sleepily.

Xiumin smiled and wrapped his armd around Baekhyun and held him impossibly closer "I love you too Baekkie" he said softly unaware that the other person (Lay) in the room was still awake and able to hear them.

Soon they were both passed out sleeping


The next morning Baekhyun woke up with arms around his waist and his face nuzzled in someone neck. He doesn't remember much that happened last night he only remembered that they said good night to Jimin and went into the living room, he doesnt remember falling asleep or going to bed.

He opened his eyes slightly and reach up to rub his eyes, he jumped slightly when the person spoke.

"you're finally awake" 

Baekhyun looked up and saw Xiumin and smiled "how long have you been up?" he asked sitting up slowly.

"half hour" xiumin said softly sitting up with Baekhyun. and slowly got up to get Jimin up.

Baekhyun pouted "I'll get him you go make yourself coffee" baekhyun said softly getting up and back hugged Xiumin stopping him.

Xiumin looked at him over the shoulder "you sure?" he asked.

Baekhyun nodded and leaned forward and kissed Xiumin on the lips before pulling away and walked towards Jmins bed where the kid laid sprawled out half covered in blanket half not and drooling. "yep he's definitely your child" he said giggling and sat next to the sleeping boy and ran his fingers through his hair.

Xiumin chuckled and walked past them towards the door and smiled before walking out and to the kitchen. Lay was in there with a cup of coffee in hand sipping it. Lay saw Xiumin and secretly smiled his dimples showing. "good morning hyung" he said,

Xiumin smiled "good morning Lay" he said and made himself a cup of coffee.

Lay looked at him "so are you and baekhyun a thing or something?" he asked

Xiumin shrugged "thats up to you to fiugure out" he said and saw Baekhyun walked into the kitchen with a half asleep Jimin on his hip. Xiumin chuckled softly "You gave in, you're not suppose to carry him so much" he said

Baekhyun pouted "hey, I get to do what I want. And I want to spoil this child" he said and smiled. Jimin gave a small giggle rubbing his eyes.

Xiumin chuckled and walked up to Baekhyun and leaned close to his ear his free hand finding the boys waist and whispered "Lay is figuring it out" he said smirking slightly.

Baekhyun giggled "that makes 3 people that know" he said softly 

Xiumin smiled and kissed Baekhyun gently before walking towards the living room.

Baekhyun looked at Jimin "What do you want for breakfast?" he asked setting the boy down

Jimin looked up at Baekhyun "strawberry shortcake!" he said and smiled "pleaseeee~"

"I'll ask Kyungsoo hyung to make it for you ok?" he asked

Jimin nodded smiling wide and then noticed Lay and smiled more "UNICORN!!" he said and ran over to him hugging his leg.

Lay smiled "Hey Jimin good morining" he said

"Good morning!"

Baekhyun giggled before walking to the living room to see if D.O was in there and he was "Hey kyung, Jimin would like a strawberry shortckae for breakfast can you please make it,..." he said

Kyungsoo looked at him "You make it" he said 

"I mean unless you want the kitchen to end up like it did last time I cooked then gladly" he said and started to walk back towards the kitchen.

D.O quickly got up and stopped him "ok ok ok... no no stay away from my kitchen and go sit down i'll make it" he said

Baekhyun smiled "thanks kyung!!" he said and walked towards the living room and saw down next to Xiumin 

D.O sighed and walked into the kitchen and saw Lay and Jimin sitting at the table. Lay had a cookie in his hand and Jimin was taring at it.

"What are you doing?' he asked lay 

Lay didn't look away from Jimin "trying to get Jimin to tell me if Xiumin and Baekhyun are together" he said

D.O's eyes widened "you think they're together?" he asked

Lay nodded and then smiled at Jimin "Jimin do you want the cookie?"

Jimin nodded really fast "yes I do" he said

Lay chuckled "Answer this question... are Mommy and Daddy dating? do they kiss, cuddle and say I love you to each other?" he asked

Jimin looked at him "I don't think I'm suppose to tell you" he said

Lay pouted "If you don't tell me you don't get the cookie" he said

Jimin pouted, tears filled his eyes "B-but I-I want to cookie!" he said trying to grab it.

Lay shook his head and quickly ate the cookie

Jimin bursted out crying and ran out of the kitchen and crawled onto Baekhyuns lap.

Baekhyun pouted "aww baby whats wrong?" he asked 

"U-Uncle L-Lay said he'd give me a cookie i-if i answered the question he asked about you a-and daddy but i-i didn't know if i should so h-he ate the cookie! I-i wanted the cookie!" he cried

Baekhyun pouted "Aww baby... its ok,,, mama will buy you a big cookie later ok? when we're done with the concert ok?" he asked

Jimin looked at him rubbing his eyes "really?" he asked sniffling

Baekhyun nodded "yep" he said softly playing with the boys hair.

"yay! thank you mama!" he said and hugged Baekhyun tight.

Baekhyun smiled 

D.O came in and walked over to Jimin "he's your strawberry shortcake" he said softly 

Jimin smiled "Thank you" he said and brought it to the coffee table and started to pig out.

Baekhyun got up and walked to the kitchen and saw Lay "did you really bribe Jimin with a cookie and not give it to him?" he asked clearly upset

Lay looked at him "u-uh yeah" he said

Baekhyun pouted "what did you ask him?"

"u-um... if you and xiumin were dating..." he said a little fast.

Baekhyun sighed "seriously? you couldn't use your common sense and a figure it out after what happened this morning!?" he asked

Lay pouted, he tried to recall what happened and then rememebered that they kissed and his eyes widened "so you are!!" he said

Baekhyun nodded "but dont tell anyone else were trying to see how long it will take for everyone to figure it out" he said

Lay nodded "I think D.O is suspicious because he walked in on me bribing Jimin"

Baekhyun sighed "Alright... and dont interigate my kid... or ill lock you in a closet" he said 

Lay nodded "yes sir" he said and smiled.

Suddenly the front manager walked in "start to get ready your concert is in 8 hours and we need to get there early to make sure everything is working.

They all nodded and Xiumin pulled the manager to the side to ask if Jimin could come and with some pursuading their manager said yes.

Xiumin smiled and picked Jimin up when the manager left "You can come to the concert!" he said

Jimin smiled wide "yay!!" 

Xiumin smiled "now go to your mother and pick out an outfit" he smiled and went to go get ready

Baekhyun smiled and when Jimin came to him he picked him up "your first concert! we gotta make you look good" he said 

Jimin giggled and laid his head on Baekhyun shoulder and wrappe his arms around his neck as they went to Baekhyuns room. Baekhyun found Jimins outfit, an exo shirt with black jeans and then found stick on tattoos for exo and put them on his cheek and hands and smiled seeing how cute he looked.

Jimin smiled wide and crawled onto Baekhyuns bed.

Baekhyun started to get changed into his outfit, it wasnt the one he was going on stage with just an outfit to get there with and run through the concert with.

As Baekhyun was putting on his shirt Jimin stopped him and walked over to him and touched the scar on his stomach.

"Mama why so you have this? I don't" he said softly and lifted his shirt to see no scar on his belly.

Baekhyun gave a small smile and squated to be at Jimins height and finihsed putting his shirt on. "Mama had to get surgery because he got into a crash when he was going to have another baby and the only way I could survive was to get the surgery:" he said softly.

Jimin pouted "Another baby hurt my mama?" he asked

"No... another car hurt mama" he said 

"oh..." he pouted "is mama ok now?"

Baekhyun smiled softly and nodded "yeah, mamas ok now" he said 

Jimin smiled "good!"

Baekhyun hugged the little boy and kissed his cheek gently. He then stood up and finished changing and grabbed Jimin and went to the bathroom to get washed up. 

When Baekhyun was putting on eyeliner Jimin stopped him "mama can I wear that too!?" he asked

Baekhyun laughed softly "of course... but not as much" he said and finished his eyes before he put some on Jimin, it was light but noticeable.

Jimin giggled and smiled and looked at himself in the mirror "just like mama!" he said and then ran out and found Xiumin "who do i remind you of daddy!?" he asked pointing to his eyes

Xiumin raised an eyebrow and squated to look closer, eyeliner, he chuckled "baekhyun" he said and looked up to see Baekhyun looking out of the bathroom smiling shyly.

Jimin nodded "mama put it on me!" he giggled. "How do I look?" he asked modeling 

Xiumin chuckled "You look great!" he said "Oh Jimin I think Luhan wanted to see you" he said

Jimin nodded "ok!" he said and kissed Xiumins cheek before running to find Luhan.

Xiumin walked to the bathroom to find Baekhyun finishing his make up and leaned against the door frame. "Really'? You put eyeliner on him?"

Baekhyun looked at him in the mirror "He asked, I wasn't going to refuse that adorable child" he chuckled.

Xiumin chuckled and then closed the bathroom door.

Baekhyun put away the make up when he felt arms around his waist. He turned and saw Xiumin and smiled. 

Xiumin chuckled "you look amazing without all that makeup, you shouldnt put on all this on" he said softly.

Baekhyun pouted "Its either this, or all the awful make up they put on you guys that causes acne. and weighs a ton" he said

Xiumin shrugged, it was true. "but either way, you dont think you need any" he said and leaned forward kissing Baekhyun arm still around his waist.

Baekhyun smiled and wrapped his arms around Xiumins neck and kissed back. His eyes closed 

The kissed for several minutes, lost in their own world when there was a knock on the door causing Baekhyun to squeak

"Xiumin. Baekhyun come on we have to go"Chen said on the other side of the door

Xiumin pulled away "ok, one sec" he said. 

They heard Chen walk away 

Baekhyun blushed but smiled and pecked his lips "I love you Min" he said

Xiumin smiled "I love you too Baek" he said and gave him one last kiss before they pulled apart and exited the bathroom.

Baekhyun styled his hair slightly before grabbing a hat and put it on backwards and they all left going to the vans.

There were fans outside the building they noticed Jimin and started to scream questions. Baekhyun looked at Jimin. the fan started to crowd around them, he picked Jimin up and held him close as they got into the vans. He strapped him in quickly before sitting in the back. 

Jimin looked out the door, he saw Xiumin going to a different van "daddy!!" he said and tried to get up but the seat held him down.

"Mama why is daddy going to a different van?" he asked

"Because we cant fit everyone in this one" Baekhyun answered. 

What he didnt know was that a fan was video tapeing them. Baekhyuns phone vibrated. He looked at it, he opened it and it went to instagram, he got a direct message.

there was a video of him talking to jimin.

the caption was 

"So Byun Baekhyun, Whos daddy this time?" 

Baekhyun eyes widened and he screenshotted it and sent it to Xiumin "Someone knows about my past" 

Xiumin saw the message "how?" he asked

"I dont know" he said back

Baekhyun then got another notification and it opened to twitter and allkpop had updated 

"Byun Baekhyun, mother?

Whos the father this time? 

Is he trying to relive his past?" 

was the cpation and there was a picture of Baekhyun holding Jimn and then a picture of an article, 

He looked at the article and it was about the accident from years before. Baekhyuns eyes widened, he never knew there was an article on it. He sent the picture to Xiumin 

"This is bad Xiumin, really bad"


3352 words! whoop! 
Im sorry I meant to update 2 days ago but I forgot to change it from being hidden to seen!
I hope you enjoyed 
Please look forward to the next chapter!
Sorry for any mistakes
Sub, Upvote and Comment please!
~Sara